Chapter 25: Education ❤❤❤
6k 9 51
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Mmm... Mmmm~ Aaa~!"

Within Yasil's room, a lovely Dryad moaned her heart out as her breasts gets squeezed by a Human boy from behind. All while an innocent Black Dragon watches attentively, clueless as to how indecent the scenery is before her very eyes.

"Yes... over there~ Squeeze under my boobs tightly!"

"Wow...! So is zis vhat you do as ze Caretaker, Yaya?"

"Basically, yeah."

Draconia's interest in the subject has peaked. Her eyes are completed focused on Lucy's breasts and Yasil's hands, which watched as the Dryad's nectar continuously ejaculates out of the magnificant breasts and into the buckets laid in front of them.

And without realising it, Draconia's groin started becoming wet.

"Aaa~ Aaahhh~! Your squeezing game has certainly improved, cutie. Aaahnn~ Don't stop!"

With the constant moaning of the Dryad and the audible sensual breathing of the Black Dragon, Yasil's big son on his crotch began to grew even bigger. Resulting in the tip to touch Lucy's back softly, making her flinch for a moment as her breast get fondled with great pleasure.

"Oh my~" Lucy giggled as she felt the boy's bulging manliness, rubbing against her bare back with only the cloth of his pants in between them.

She then glanced at Yasil's face. Seeing him in anguish but focused at the same time, as his dedication to performing his job took priority over his lust.

"You look like you're in a lot of pain, cutie~" she said in a sensual tone, reaching for Yasil's dick at her back to which she gently caresses.

Draconia took those words of hers too literally, however, and jumped up surprised upon hearing it. "Yaya is hurt!?" she shouted out of concern.

"No, I'm not..." said Yasil.

"But Lulu just said you vere in pain."

"Yes, I did. In fact, cutie here is in a lot of pain. He was just acting tough because he is a man, that's all."

"Eh? Is zat so??"

"No, I'm not, Lucy! What are you say—"

"Shh!" Lucy placed a finger over his mouth, shutting Yasil up. "Play along, cutie~" she then whispered into his ear, expressing a sinister smirk to his face which spook Yasil to an extend.

As Yasil wonders what Lucy was planning, his pants suddenly gets pulled down by her, revealing his erection to the Black Dragon who gazes in awe at the size of his junk.

"It's a giant mushroom!" Draconia remarked.

"Fufufu~ Have you not seen a cock before, Draconia?"

"Vhat's a cock?" the dragon asked.

"Why it's the thing you are staring at right now." answered Lucy. Whereas Yasil watches silently, wanting to see where the situation is going.

"You see, this cock right here is causing cutie to be in a lot of pain. And the only way to relieve him of this pain is to replace it with pleasure."

"Pleasure...?"

"Yes. That's right, Draconia. To relieve cutie from this pain, you must provide his cock with great pleasure like this." Lucy began demonstrating. She consumed Yasil's dick and began licking the shaft while bouncing her head up and down along the rod.

Slurp Slurp Slurp~!

Lucy aggressively sucks Yasil's cock with much momentum in her head movement, causing the boy to moan in pleasure just like Lucy had done earlier. All while Draconia watches, unknowingly touching herself in the groin.

Lucy then stopped and looked towards Draconia's way. "Now, it's your turn. Do what I did earlier to help cutie feel better." she said.

At that point, Yasil understood what Lucy is trying to do, just as Draconia climbed onto the bed and took a whiff of his dick.

"It... kind of stinks."

"Draconia, you don't have to if you don't want to." Yasil advised her. However, Draconia shook her head. "No. To prove my trustworthiness to Chief, I vill help you, Yaya!" she said with a straightforward attitude and determined eyes.

Realising that he could not stop her no matter what he says, Yasil relented and lied back onto Lucy's laps, whom at this point, has moved up on the bed to give way to Draconia.

So, as Draconia gently grabs Yasil's dick, Lucy provided her with instructions on how to pleasure it with her mouth.

"Do not put it all in, if you can't. And do not let your teeth touch it. You must use only your tongue and the rest of your mouth to do the job."

"Y-Yesh..." Draconia acknowledged her advise, as she opened her mouth and coils her long dragon tongue around Yasil's cock, licking it thoroughly before taking part of it into her mouth. By which, she then proceeded to perform a sloppy blowjob for the boy.

Slurp Slurp Slurp~

Draconia cautiously sucks Yasil as gently as she can, afraid that her dragonic strength may hurt him instead if she were to go too hard.

Her tongue slithers around every part of his cock in her mouth. Her head bops up and down, following the movements she watched Lucy did but at a slower pace.

A Black Dragon, a supposedly proud and powerful creature, is now sucking on a human's dick.

As Draconia wonders if she's doing well, she glanced up to see Yasil sucking on Lucy's breasts like a baby, with drops of nectar leaking out of his mouth.

"Hm? What's wrong, Draconia?" Lucy asked, noticing that the dragon has stopped and is looking at her boobs.

"Zat looks delicious..." said Draconia, in reference to Lucy's nectar.

"Oh? Do you want to try it then?" Lucy asked as Yasil stopped sucking her breasts. She then climbed on top of him and proceeded to sit on his face, where the boy then began licking her pussy; penetrating it with his tongue.

"Mmm~ Come, Draconia. Have a taste while I'm still lactating." she said, presenting her milkers to Draconia, who seemed hesitant to move.

"But vhat about the cock?" the dragon asked, concerned as she has yet to fully pleasure it with her mouth.

"Do not worry, my dear. You can simply use your other mouth for that."

"I have another mouth?" Draconia exclaimed in shock at the revelation.

Realising what her intent was, Yasil lifted Lucy's ass off his face for a moment. "Draconia. Whatever Lucy says, don't listen to her!" he said.

"Oh my~ You're pretty strong, cutie. I weigh quite a lot, you know."

"That's not the point, Lucy! You're trying to make Draconia have sex with me, aren't you!?"

"Vhat is sex?" Draconia asked cluelessly.

"Come up here and I will teach you." Lucy said, gesturing to Draconia enticingly with her finger.

"Don't listen to her, Draconi— Mmgh!?" Yasil attempted to stop her but was interrupted by Lucy who forcefully sat back down onto his face, covering his mouth with her well-rounded ass.

While Yasil tries to push Lucy off of him, Draconia climbed onto the bed, attracted by Lucy's words, as she positioned her pussy right above Yasil's pulsing cock with the help of the Dryad.

Lucy then extended her hand out under Draconia's legs, giving the Black Dragon a good fingering before spreading her vagina wide open for the penis to enter.

"Now, sit down and let the cock enter you." she instructed.

"O-Okay..." replied the student, who nervous sat her ass down and gave way for the tip of the dick to penetrate her inside.

"Eek~!" Draconia screeched, feeling the large thing entering her.

Afraid. Lucy decided to help her by giving her a little push. Causing her to sink deeper into the rod of pain and pleasure, while Yasil could feel her pussy squeezing his dick tightly as it penetrates in more.

And at some point, the boy could no longer wait as he proceeded to thrust his hip up with all of his might, causing his dick to fully penetrate Draconia in the vagina who screams in ecstasy and agony from the sudden movement.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuoooooooooooooooooooooooooo~! Somezing is... somezing is coming!!" Draconia yelled, climaxing for the first time in her life with her love juice squirting everywhere on the bed and Yasil's body.

"Fufufu~ Congratulations, Draconia. You are now a full-fledged adult." said Lucy, giggling away at the expense of her own joy.

"Imma vha...?" Draconia mumbled in a daze. Her senses are now in disarray from the dick that is inside of her.

With one pussy hogging his penis, and another pussy smothering his face, Yasil no longer have a choice but to go along with Lucy's devious plotting. Especially after taking the virginity of a no-longer-innocent dragon girl.

And thus, a single thought came to his mind: "I will take responsibility for what happens next." as the boy begins humping his hips up and down while sticking his tongue into Lucy's pussy.

"Aaa~ AAhhnnn~ Ooouuuu!" both women began to moan, as they stuck their tongues out and rolled their eyes back, feeling nothing but the pleasure Yasil is giving them in their minds.

While Draconia was moaning in ecstasy, she was pulled in by Lucy who placed her head onto her breasts. "Here you go, Draconia. You wanted to try it, didn't you?" Lucy said, presenting her milkers to the dragon who graciously accepted her offer and began sucking her tits. Drinking whatever remaining amount of nectar the Dryad has stored in them. All while getting aggressively fucked by the human boy whom she has only just met a few days prior.

"Vhat... Vhat is this...?" Draconia wondered. "My body feels weird. Yaya's cock feels good. And Lulu's boobies tastes so goooood~! Is zis vhat a Caretaker do...?"

"Aaahh~ I vant more. I vant more!"

"Give it to her, cutie! Fill her inside up! I'm about to come as well!"

"Yesh! Yesh! Fill me up! Fill me up, Yaya!" Draconia mindlessly consented.

As such, with one final thrust and a groan of pleasure, Yasil shot his load deep inside Draconia's womb as she and Lucy reached their climax as well.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHNNNNNNN~!!!"

The boy's face became wet. His dick wouldn't stop ejaculating. As after they came, Draconia fell unconscious and collapsed onto the bed with semen leaking out of her pussy. Whereas Lucy remained conscious, but was unable to move for a while after the intense climax she had made.

"Fufufu~ Amazing as always, cutie." she said, touching the penis that is still standing tall after the massive load it had just ejaculated.

"To have fell the Black Dragon whom even Krul fears... Maybe we should name this thing of yours 'The Dragon Slayer' from now on."

"Please don't. It's embarrassing."

"Aww, it's just a joke, cutie. Although... you can still continue now, can you? I have yet to get my daily nutrients from this thing after all."

And thus, Yasil has fucked a dragon. Which would unknowingly become one of his greatest accomplishments in life.

And so, I have written whatever the fuck my horny self have decide.

Thanks for reading, dear readers. 🍫

Hope you all have a nice time reading this shit I have produced.

Anyways, bye! I'm going to sleep now.

51