Chapter 26: Disastrous Helper
4.8k 4 37
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ever since her meeting with Krul, Draconia has been doing her best and breast to help Yasil and Lucy out. To prove herself to the Dark Elves who are cautious of her. Or just Krul in particular.

Currently, she and Yasil have gone out hunting. Looking for a large prey they can kill for its meat as Draconia has a large appetite.

*BOOM!* A loud explosion then occurred in the forest, as Draconia punched the geo-rex they have found a little bit too hard. Splattering the monster's remains everywhere, all over the trees.

"Again, huh..." Yasil sighed in disbelief, for it isn't his first thing witnessing this occurrence, but the third. The first two being on a similar scale of destructiveness caused by Draconia, who is unable to restrain her strength properly.

"A...hahahaha.... Voopsie~ I did it again... umm, sorry."

Draconia laughed nervously. Knowing that she has messed up for the third time already, she looked at Yasil, seeing the boy judging her in silence as he sighs defeated again.

"Ah... He's mad... Yaya's defnitely mad, isn't he?" she thought, shaking anxiously as she watched Yasil approaching her way.

The boy then walked past her and inspected the bits of the monster's remains for a second, trying to see if there is anything worth salvaging from it.

However, much to Yasil's expectations, there was nothing her could gain from the splattered geo-rex's body. Not even the chunks of meat all over the area as they would already be contaminated by the time Yasil gathers them. So, he stood up and turned to the walking disaster, Draconia.

"Let's search another area. That punch of yours earlier might have frightened every creature in this area away."

"Ughh... sorry..."

"It's all right. This is your first time hunting after all. Let's go that way next. See if we can find anything there."

"O-Okay!"

Moving on to the next area, Draconia spread her wings and flew while carrying Yasil in her arms, who is surveying the ground below to seek out any potential prey they might come across while flying. Or perhaps in the most likely case, any tracks that were left behind by said potential preys.

However, as Yasil would expect, Draconia's action had caused none of those to be seen in sight. So until they reached to the other side of the forest, Yasil simply enjoyed the ride in Draconia's arms as her big boobs are pressed against the back of his head.

Once they have reached to their location, Yasil and Draconia immediately spotted many animals and monsters on the ground below.

"Wow. Zere's a lot of zem!" Draconia commented.

"Yeah... I'm guessing they were scared into coming here, far from where we were at."

"So... it's my fault zen..."

"Basically, yeah. But thanks to you, we can get a lot to eat tonight."

With his eyes on the prizes, Yasil quickly casted a barrier over the creatures. Trapping as many as he can within it, while the rest ran off.

"I shall prevent their escape. Draconia, put me on that tree and go kill them all. And this time, try not to blow them into smithereens, all right?"

"Got it, Yaya! I von't mess up again this time!" Draconia replied, as she dived into a hole of the barrier, which Yasil had opened up, and blew the many monsters and animals away from the shockwave created when she landed.

Within the next split second, Draconia targeted the toughest-looking monster that came into her view and lunged herself at it. In which case, the monster she's charging at is a Metalizard: A reptilian type monster with its skin made out of metal.

To the Dark Elves who lived in the forest, Metalizards are one of the hardest to kill without magic support. But for Draconia, such defenses are useless as she easily took the monster out with her claws.

"All right! Ze body is still okay." said the dragon with a small celebration, before she eyes her next target.

"Next is you, I guess."

And thus, for the next five minutes or so, Draconia went on the killing spree against those poor monsters and animals. They had tried to escape. But with Yasil keeping them trapped in his barrier, their fates were inevitably sealed as all that awaits them was death by a big titty Dragon girl with highly dangerous claws and fiery breaths.

Once it was over, Yasil descended from the tree and inspects the result of Draconia's carnage.

Some of the corpses can no longer be harvested for their materials, aside for their meat. But all in all, when compared to Draconia's previous mishaps, Yasil could tell that she had held back considerably more than before.

"Good job." the boy remarked, giving Draconia a thumbs up which pleases her greatly as he then used his spatial magic and opened a dimensional pocket in the air.

"Help me throw all of the animals and monsters' corpses into here."

"Okay~!"

With ease, Draconia flung her kills into the spatial storage. Yasil watched amazed by her strength before helping her out. In no time, the two of them were done cleaning up the area as Yasil closed his spatial storage, satisfied by the amount of meat and materials they have hunted.

"Great work, Draconia. Now let's go back. I still need to do my Caretaker task for Lucy once we return."

"Okay~ Let's go!"

Draconia spread her wings once more, carrying Yasil in her arms as she took off into the air. Flying back to Lucy's place now that they're done with their hunting.

On their way back, Yasil heard a small chuckle from Draconia as he then asked.

"Is something funny?"

"I helped a lot today! And Yaya praised me for zat."

"Ah yes... Your contribution to the hunt was a great help to me. Because of you, Draconia, we were able to finish hunting earlier than expected."

"Ehehehe~" Draconia laughed embarrassed by the compliment.

"But you have also destroyed some parts of the forest because you weren't able to control your strength. Because of that, I'll have to include it when I make my report to Master of how much of a disastrous helper you were."

"Geh! Uh... Mm... Sorry..." said Draconia, ashamed by what she had done.

However, Yasil did not mind as he tells her, "Don't worry about it. People makes mistakes all the time."

"Even you, Yaya?"

"Even me, yes... I used to make them all the time. Because of that, in addition to me being a Human, I wasn't well liked by many in the village back then." Yasil said, reminiscing about the past when he was looked down upon by the villagers, excluding his mother and sister.

"That's why, you shouldn't think too much about the mistakes you made. Instead, try your best to not make them again. If you can do that, then I'm sure Master and everyone else in the village will come to accept you eventually. Just like how they came to accept me as one of them." he added, reassuring Draconia that it will be fine.

"Really?"

"Yep. So just do your best, Draconia. I'll help you out, all right."

With his comforting words, Draconia immediately perked up. Remembering the words she said to Krul in their meeting.

"Mm! I vill do my best. I von't make ze same mistake again. And I vill have lots of sex with Yaya from now on!"

"I see... That's good— Wait, what was that last one you said!?"

Once again determined to be accepted by Krul and the Dark Elves, Draconia flies back to her current residence at Lucy's home.

Sorry for not updating for a month now. Got too addicted playing Assassin's Creed: Ezio Collection after buying it on my Switch for nostalgic reasons. 

Thanks for reading. 🍫

37