ANNOUNCEMENT!!!
1.5k 8 23
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Yo, Artique here!!!

Long time no see everyone!! I can't really say if I am out of the exam season or not...I mean almost every exam from April has been postponed...and I honestly have no idea when they could start again. A kinda sad situation I am having here.

Anyways, I wanted to start writing soon...so I re-read the novel again. Aaaanddddd...yeah. It didn't seem as great as I thought it would be. I mean, the acid part of the story was not needed. Was I motivated to type out that arc, because of a movie scene I saw? Maybe...only god could tell.(Actually is the reason)

And every character other than the mc seemed stoic...I mean with no real depth...is how I would describe it. 

The more I look into the story, the weirder it gets. I mean what about the family of the Empress?! Did they just vanish?! And it clearly was too late to just introduce them.

*sigh*...I really want to look into the brian who wrote this.

Anyway, I have been roasting myself like this for the past few days. And I could clearly tell the reason why the story turned out the way it is now.

It was because I was both excited and inexperienced. I didn't enough experience to understand the flow of a story. I still am not a master at it, but I still am better than the one last year.

So, all in all, I will be re-writing this story!

 

AGHHH!! This idiot is gonna write again!! And god knows how long this will take to come out!!

 

Is what I bet all of you are thinking!! And I deserve every one bit of it!

 

But hey, at least now...the story won't be as half-baked as it was! And don't worry, I won't be removing any of the important parts of the story.

 

Like the cool-headed Female lead! I will make William and Alexander a  bit stronger though...and probably tone down Arthur a bit. Too much power makes any story boring (Not One Punch Man though). 

Ahem...anyway, Arthur won't be as strong as before. He will be more human-like, and not too much of a tank. 

I will keep Fiona as it is, I just love her too much to change her storyline. But you will be getting more chapters from her POV, so everyone can understand her emotions a bit more.

There will be a new girl, from the Empress's family side...Arthur's cousin. But she will be more elder-sister-like. So as usual, my motto stays...Say no to harem!!!

Well, I have about three chapters ready..that's somewhere around 15,000 words. Not much...I know, but something is better than nothing. 

And finally, I apologize. I know some of you might have wanted the story to continue as it is. And to them, I apologize. I just want something you all could enjoy...so please stick with me and let's embark on a new journey with Arthur and Fiona!! (And William, Alexander, Diana, Augustus....)

 

Press here for the new version!!!

 

23