Consultation 91.
1.3k 4 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Consultation 91.

“God, how do I convince my parents to let me pursue my art degree?”

“Peh. Art? Why you no be docta? Haiyaaa.” I shook my head at the little lamb who’d strayed from the correct path.

“Eh? What? God, why did you sound like my parents just now?”

“Ehem. Sorry, your question was so normal that I inadvertently channeled the spirit of Uncle God Roger into my body.” I’d watched way too many GodTube videos lately.

“I see… about my art degree…”

“Peh. Sorry. It was an unconditional reflex.”

“So why you want to pursue art degree when you could be docta?”

“God, can you please stop sounding like my parents?”

“Grow a spine, that is how. The correct way to respond to me is to tell me to fuck off. Your parents may beat yo ass till the break of dawn, but you just need to be more stubborn than they are. Besides, you don’t need to convince your parents, what you need to do is use your art to shut them up. If art is truly what you want to pursue then create art that renders them speechless leaving them with no room to argue. If you’re unable to even do that then you should give up on art. Art isn’t so easy that you will be able to make a living off of it. There are very few that are able to make art into a profession.”

“What sort of art would be able to render them speechless though?”

“Obviously art that makes you more money than a doctor.”

“Isn’t that standard a bit too high?”

“Not really. There’s actually a perfect market. Become an artist who draws ecchi highly sexualized manga filled with endless fan service and sell it online. You could even stream on Twitch when you are drawing and make money off donations as well. If you become a big enough streamer you could make quite a decent amount of money.” 

“As you are a female, you have a great advantage. A female art student in university is sure to check off quite a few boxes for some degenerates online who’d be willing to pay big money to watch a hot chick drawing lewd art. Just dress a bit skimpily and show off the ideal amount of cleavage and thighs and you’ll be rolling in dough in no time. You can even make a YouTube channel as well to make passive income off of advertisements.”

“You can show your parents how much money you made with your art and they will have no choice but to shut their mouths.”

“Are you sure that will really work?”

“It definitely will. Even if it doesn’t you also have the option to create a Patreon or OnlyFans. Taking pictures of your body is considered ‘art’ as well, isn’t it?”

“O-O-OnlyFans? There’s no way I can do something like that.”

“Relax, you don’t even need to show your face. Pictures of your body is enough, there will still be droves of guys who’d be willing to pay as long as you’re even slightly attractive. You’d be surprised by how desperate some guys are. There are guys out there who are willing to give away large chunks of their paychecks just to be financially dominated by a woman. They call it findom. Findom is a form of art in itself you know.”

“Findom… is considered art?”

“Yes. Just about anything is considered a form of art you know. You didn’t know that? You mean to say you want to pursue an art degree when you’re this ignorant?” I shook my head in disappointment.

“I’m not ignorant! I just didn’t know about findom.”

“If you want to pursue an art degree, I’d highly recommend mastering the art of findom. If you do, you’ll become an artist that would truly leave your parents speechless.” Hehehe. From the shame of having such a degenerate for a daughter that is.

“They will be speechless? Really?”

“Yes, really.”

“And that will shut them up and get them to accept me pursuing my art degree.”

“Yeah.” After they disown you they probably wouldn’t care less about what degree you pursue after all.

“I get it. I’ll try out your suggestions, God. I’m willing to try anything if it can convince them to accept my desire to pursue an art degree.”

After having said that, she departed with a resolved look in her eyes.

“Haaaaah. I’ve truly committed the greatest of sins by creating another OnlyFans girl.”

24