Chapter 6 – She’s Adopted
1.1k 10 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

"Baby."  Coral looked up at her mother sleepily.  She finished her supper with great difficulty as her eyes kept wanting to close.  The night before was one of the best nights for rest she's had in months, but unfortunately, it was not enough to let her catch up.  Instead, like usual, Coral crashed, and crashed hard.  "It's happened again, hm?"  Coral yawned and nodded.

"Can't keep my eyes open.  My eyelids are too heavy."  Connie smiled softly, and did what she always did when her daughter crashed like this.  She swept her up into her arms, and carried her up the stairs.

Coral looked around as she was laid in bed, and not her own.  Connie smiled softly down at her again, and lightly caressed her cheek.

"Don't give me that look, baby. I always put you in my bed when you crash like this.  It frightens me that you can't wake up, and I want to be able to check on you."  Coral sighed, then yawned.

"I think I would have been upset if you put me in my bed, mom."  She tried to get her shirt off, and failed more than once.  "Mom!"  She whined.

"Alright, baby.  I'll help."  She reached down, pulled up her shirt, and popped the latch on her bra.  Coral then flopped back onto the bed, and tried to slip her short off.  She looked up at her with a pitiful look in her eyes.  "Baby...fine, I won't complain."  She reached down and pulled her shorts off.  Coral smiled up at her with a silly look on her face.  Connie smiled and sighed.

"I don't know what to do with you, baby."  Coral grinned sleepily, and when her mother leaned down, she reached up, linked her fingers behind her mother's head, and pulled her down.  The kiss shocked her right down to her toes, and made her moan right into Coral's mouth.

"Mm, mom tastes good."  She said as she licked her lips.  She yawned, closed her eyes and fell asleep.  Connie put her fingers on her lips for the second time that day, as this time, her daughter had been a little naughty.  Her tongue had slipped between her lips, and lightly licked her own.

She looked down at her daughter, nearly naked in her bed, and saw her lovely B cup breasts.  Those light pink nipples looked real tasty too.  Connie groaned and rushed from the bedroom, and into the bathroom.

"How many cold showers have I taken this year alone?"  She asked herself.  It didn't need to last long in order to extinguish her flame of desire.  Just the shock was enough at first.  Lately, the cold shower lasted a full minute before her flames were doused.  This one lasted five minutes.

"After trying on that harness tonight, it is more difficult to cool off my lust!"

 

 

"Yes?  Oh, is it Maria?"  The woman knocked at the door instead of the garage.

"Yes, your daughter didn't answer my last two calls, and I got a little worried."  Connie smiled a little.  She understood how this woman felt, even if she didn't like how she now had competition.

"Come in for a moment."  She stepped aside and let Connie close the door.  "I should explain something."  Maria's face fell as she started, but Connie continued as though she didn't notice.  "My daughter suffers from insomnia.  As a result, when she reaches her limit, she crashes hard.  She's been asleep for the last three days, only getting up because I force her to eat a little."  Maria let out a sigh of relief.

"It sounds really serious, so I'm sorry if I don't sound concerned for your daughter's health!  I was really worried that she didn't like how I looked, and wouldn't make the item for me!"  She did sound apologetic, so Connie didn't take offence.

"I can understand how you feel, so don't worry."  She remained polite, because if she didn't, her daughter would be quite upset at her.

"Do you know when she'll be up and about again?" Maria asked hopefully.

"In one more day.  She's already starting to come around, but she still falls asleep easily."  Connie smiled softly. 

"So if I was patient for one more day, she would be up and around.  Um, may I ask something?  May I see her for a minute or two?"  Again, that hopeful tone was in her voice, but Connie felt a small ball of jealousy form in her middle.  She suppressed it ruthlessly.  If she refused, she didn't really know how Coral would respond.  She's never come across this situation before.

"Alright.  Follow me."  She led her reluctantly up the stairs, and into the master bedroom.  Coral was under the blankets, and her eyes opened as they walked into the room.

"Mom and Maria?"  she asked in surprise.  Connie sat down on the bed and looked into her eyes.

"You're looking more alert, baby.  How are your legs?  Any strength yet?"  

"No, and it's pissing me off!  I have work to do!"  Coral yawned.

"You have a visitor, baby.  I'll let you two chat for a bit."  Connie got up and left the room.  Maria approached the bed and wasn't sure she should sit down until Coral reached up and pulled on her hand.

"I can't pull you down as I don't have my strength back yet, Maria.  Sit down.  Now tell me why you came over without calling."

"I did call."  Maria blushed a bit.  "You never answered."

"I left my phone on my bench.  Sorry about that."  Coral groaned as she remembered where she left her phone.  She was making her mother's harness at the time, and set it aside.

"That's alright.  I was worried you didn't want to make the harness, even after measuring me like you did."  Maria smiled.

"Not want to?"  Coral rolled her eyes.  "Are you kidding?  With a body like yours, why wouldn't I want to see you naked?"  She forced herself to sit up onto her elbows, which caused the blankets to slide down and reveal her chest.  Maria's eyes slid down as well, and her mouth dropped open.  Coral's breasts were quite nicely shape, and looked perfect for her frame.  All that surrounding muscle rippled on her body, and made Maria quite hot and bothered.

"I....I...."  She wanted to say something, but Coral's body was beautiful, and she grinned up at her.

"I have your harness designed, and if I'm strong enough tomorrow, I'll be able to start it.  Should take about two days.  Friday is my birthday, so if you want to make an appointment for Saturday, it would be the perfect time."

"Why would Saturday be the perfect time?" She asked, a little bit confused.  Coral grinned again.

"Lean down a bit."   She tried to stay in the upright position, but her muscles hadn't yet regained their strength.  She fell backward when she went to reach for her.  Maria leaned forward, and watched as her hands reached around her neck, pulled her down, and kissed her softly on the lips.  Then she whispered in her ear.

"Saturday's perfect because I want to test your harness."

 

 

Connie escorted Maria to the door, and though Maria could sense her anger, she was too distracted to understand why she was angry in the first place.  Connie stopped before she opened the door, and turned towards her.

"She's mine!  You can't have her!"  Maria flinched, but her eyes flashed angrily.  She just found someone who thought she was attractive, and wanted to see her body.  Why would she want to give that up?  Her former boyfriend didn't show her an ounce of appreciation, cheated on her left and right, and only fucked her when he couldn't find someone else.

"You're her mother!  If she wants me, why can't she have me?"  She accused her angrily.  The response surprised her.

"She's adopted!  I've waited patiently for her!"  Connie's anger had not reached its peak, but she knew she had to keep herself under control.

"She may be adopted, but it's her decision, isn't it?  We'll see who she chooses!"  Maria glared, and didn't back down.  Connie opened the door, but when Maria left, she couldn't help but feel impressed.

"She has a backbone.  That is unexpected, and somehow....interesting."

 

 

Coral smiled from her mother's bed.  She knew her mother was jealous, but it didn't matter.  When she made her decision, both ladies would be surprised.

"But I wonder if they will be happy?  They had better be happy with it.  It won't please me if they don't cooperate."  She closed her eyes again, and though she still felt quite awake, she fell asleep in about twenty seconds.  Her exhaustion was almost gone, but not quite.

 

The poll has spoken.  The story does continue, and sex is still quite rampant, but the things that I did leave out will be woven in.  After the party, some things do become a little more clear.  Sex will not be the entire focus, but for the MC, it's a genetic thing that will show off her willpower, and focus.  Expect for the story to be less focused on sex after chapter 11. ( I was wrong.  It's still a romp!)

Should I rewrite this story, which introduces Coral as a child, with time jumps?
  • Yes (expect drastic changes to the already released chapters) Votes: 7 23.3%
  • No (keep at it, and weave it in later) Votes: 19 63.3%
  • Is it even important? (Don't care one way or another) Votes: 4 13.3%
Total voters: 30 · This poll was closed on Oct 18, 2020 12:16 AM.
19