Chapter 7 – You Are My Present
1.3k 1 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Special Note - There will be one Chapter release a day until the poll at the end of Chapter 6 had ended.  The readers will decide whether or not I rewrite, or continue with the story as is.

 

Connie watched her daughter work in the garage, which was outfitted to be her workshop.  She worked on a bike for half the day, then started to use her new metal lathe, punch, and metal break to build something.  She didn't tell Connie what it was, but it took two hours per attempt, and three failed designs to find one that satisfied her.

"Baby, you're done for the day."  Connie came into the workshop, and noticed something in her daughter's hand.  "What is that?"  Coral grinned.

"The tension clamp for your harness.  I finished its design, and will put it in the appropriate places tomorrow.  What time is it?"  Connie blinked.  Her daughter changed directions quickly, and moved her focus.

"Six.  I want you to stop before burn through all your energy."  Coral nodded after several seconds.

"Agreed.  I just recovered my strength, I don't need a relapse.  Did you send my blood to the doctor again?"  Connie bit her bottom lip.  "What did she say?"

"It's not a physical thing.  It's mental.  Lack of sleep due to insomnia can have different effects on different people.  Your reactions are a complete crash, while others can function for years on very little sleep, or rest.  You need sleep, as your brain crashes, but your mind won't let you sleep for some reason."  Coral nodded.

"Same thing she says each time, mom.  You should listen to her.  She's a smart woman."  Connie growled.

"She wants to see you in her lab to check your vitals, and make sure you're not doing damage to yourself."  Coral nodded.

"As long as granddad doesn't mind, I'll go for the tests."  Connie pursed her lips slightly.

"Now the doctor too?"  Coral grinned.

Mom is jealous of everyone now.  This would be really cute if it wasn't so close to my birthday.  One more day of work, and I'll be ready.

"Mom, she's locked up.  The only way I'm getting her out of there is if she's willing to change.  She's not there yet.  We have to give her a reason to change."  Connie blushed a bit.  The doctor has always had her eyes on Connie, but when Coral entered puberty, and developed all that muscle,  her eyes also took advantage of her medical check ups to check her out.  Right now, she wasn't sure if she was jealous of the doctor, or of her daughter.

"Is supper ready?  I'm actually starving, and didn't realize it." Connie wouldn't be steered away.

"She wants you in for another check up, baby."  Coral nodded.

"Something we both expected, mom.  Now, may I have my supper, or would you prefer to discuss someone else you're jealous of?"  That not so subtle hint made Connie flush red with embarrassment.  She gritted her teeth.

I'm jealous because you haven't done anything since you've crashed!  Fuck!

She didn't want to admit that before her recent bout with exhaustion, she dragged her heels, and didn't want to do anything that would ruin their relationship as mother and daughter.  However, Coral was all she could think about.  She fantasized about her constantly.

"Mom?  Did you hear me?"  Connie frowned, and focused.

"I'm sorry, baby.  I....got lost in my thoughts."  Coral sighed softly.

"I said I want you to wear old clothes on the morning of my birthday.  At ten, come into the garage.  I'll be really busy tomorrow, but on Friday, I want to spend all my time on you."  Connie smiled.

"Older clothes?  Okay, I can do that."  Connie missed that little clue in her words.

Spend all my time on you, not with you.  Coral had a plan.

 

 

"Baby?  How...."  Coral grinned as her mother's grip on her body reduced enough for her to squirm and move one of her legs out from between her mother's thighs, and she could turn towards her.

"I couldn't sleep in my own bed, so I slipped into yours while you were sleeping.  I didn't expect for you to treat me like your body pillow again."  Connie groaned, but also flared a little.

"Well, if you had started out here, you wouldn't have been forced to cuddle with me!"  Coral grinned.

"I wasn't forced to cuddle.  I was forced to be a body pillow.  I don't mind either, but if this happens again, I'll have to tie you down before I crawl into bed."  Connie blushed, but didn't want to admit how interesting that sounded.

"Why is it that every time we speak now, you seem to want to restrain me?"  Coral smiled, laid her hand on her mother's cheek, and lightly kissed her on the lips before she rolled out of bed.

"Yes, I wonder why I want to do that?"  She looked down at her and smiled.  Connie blushed because once again, her daughter was completely naked, and absolutely gorgeous with all that muscle, and that feminine figure.  When Coral left the room, Connie turned onto her belly and screeched into her pillow.

"Why didn't I pull her back into bed!"

 

 

By mid afternoon, her mother's harness was finished.  She put it into a garment bag and slid it under her bench.  She took a lot less time to finish Maria's because she duplicated all the parts when she made them for the first harness.  She altered the second set for Maria's slightly less robust figure, and more slender body, but she was still eager to see it on her when she came to the shop on Saturday.

She put two sets of whips under the bench, one long, and one short handled whip for each woman.

At four in the evening, she put two coils of rope near a set of pulleys on the left side of her shop, and two more near another set of pulleys on the right side.  She then put the other surprises on top of her mother's garment bag.

"And last, but not least, the pouches."  She set three rolls of leather on the bench, and smiled.

"Not long now.  One more night, and tomorrow, I'll have my present."

 

 

"I'm starting to think I need to be tied down at night.  You started out here, but ended up as my body pillow again."  Coral grinned and pinched her on the side.  "Ouch!"  She moved her hand from holding Coral to her chest to her side where she was pinched.  Coral slipped from her grasp.

"Don't worry.  I have the perfect thing in the garage to fix this tonight.  Since it's my birthday, I want you to come downstairs and meet me in the workshop at ten.  Not before, and not after."  Connie put her hands on her hip and looked up at her daughter after she had rolled off the bed.

"Why can't you tell me what you want me there for?  And you haven't let me shop for a present for you in the last six months, or even given me a hint of what you want!"  Coral grinned.

"Be there at ten, mom.  Then you'll know."

 

 

"Baby, I'm here, just like you said to be."  She entered the garage and looked around.  "You've rearranged everything.  It looks more open now."  Coral nodded.

"Now, I want my present."  She stepped closer to her mother.

"Baby, I've told you already.  You didn't tell me what you wanted, or even give me a hint!  Also, you've stopped me or your grandfather from buying anything for your birthday!"  Coral grinned.

"Granddad bought the property next door and is building me a new larger workshop."  Connie's mouth fell open.

"Really?  He didn't tell me that!"  She said angrily.

"I know.  Now it's your turn.  I want my present."  She stepped to within arms reach.

"Baby, I said...."  She stopped as Coral lifted her hands and gripped both sides of her mother's shirt.  She then ripped it open.

"You are my present."

 

24