Chapter 8 – Private Birthday Party – Part One – I Wonder What Else She Has Planned
1.3k 1 23
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

Connie's eyes went wide at the look in her daughter's eyes, while her mind went into shock as she tore her shirt open.  She didn't stop there either.  Her shirt was ripped apart by those slender hands, and her bra torn into strips.  Coral turned away, and took something off the workbench.  Connie blinked.  She couldn't understand what her eyes witnessed, and why Coral just put two leather sleeves on her forearms.

"Baby?"  Coral grinned.  This was perfect.  Her mother was shocked, and if it lasted a bit longer, she could finish the set up.  She pulled one of the coils of rope off its hook and threaded it through the pulley she had anchored to the ceiling, and attached the end to the hand crank halfway down the wall.  Coral walked to the other side, put another rope through a pulley, and into another hand crank.  She quietly walked towards her and attached both ropes to the cuffs on her wrists.

"This would probably work better if I put the pulleys above your head instead of on the far wall.  Hm.  Sorry, mom.  I wanted this to be perfect."  Connie looked at her hands again, and took a deep breath.

"H-how long d-do you need to fix it?"  Coral grinned at her nervous stutter.

"Two minutes."  She picked up her drill, walked to the middle of the room, and pulled a short ladder into place.  She drilled two holes in the rafters above her head.  She didn't release her mother's hands, but moved one pulley at a time to the new place in the middle of the room.  Once they were moved, Coral put the drill away, and started to turn the cranks.  Connie walked to the middle of the room as the rope tugged her along, and pulled one arm above her head.  Coral moved to the other side of the room, and turned the other crank.

"Perfect!"  She said excitedly as she walked in front of her mother.  Connie looked at her with eyes that held some concern.  Coral leaned down, grabbed her long skirt and sighed.  "From now on, you should wear a long skirt around the house, mom."  She tore it from the bottom up to her waist.  "Nice!  Commando!"  Connie blushed at the look in her eyes.  Her eyebrows came together as she watched Coral turn away.

"Baby?"  Coral turned back after she picked up something from the bench.  Connie sucked in her breath.  She held a long whip in her hand.  This one was not a traditional bullwhip, but one she made that was supposed to wrap around the body, not tear the flesh.

"You have to tell me if it's too light, or too hard, mom."  Connie swallowed, and took a deep breath.  Coral let the length of the whip out, she pulled back her hand and swung it forward.  Connie chirped in surprise as it hit her on the breast, while Coral frowned.  "Not hard enough, and not quite right."  She let the whip out again and swung it.  It wrapped around her body this time, and made Connie grunt.  It did sting her this time, but Coral shook her head.  "Not hard enough."  She did it again and her mother chirped again while the whip wrapped around her upper body and stung her breasts even more.  Coral walked up, rubbed her breasts, and hefted the weight of one in her hand.

"Harder?"  Connie sucked in her breath, then nodded.  "Good.  I thought as much."  She walked back and swung the whip again.  She didn't chirp or grunt this time, but groaned.  It hurt a bit more, but she knew if it was any more, she would cry out in pain.  "That's much better.  Now to work you over properly."  Coral smiled, and looked even more excited as she swung the whip again and again.  It wrapped around her body each time, but this time, Coral aimed at different places.  Her chest, her belly, her hips, and her thighs.  Connie kept her feet firmly planted, but each time the whip struck her body, she felt her knees go weak.

She did it five times each, and when she was finished, her mother was quite turned on.  Coral had figured out that she liked this kind of thing, but Connie wasn't sure how she figured it out.

"How did that feel, mom?"  Connie sucked in her breath as Coral rubbed her breasts and belly.  She nodded.

"I...I think my feet need to be restrained.  I had to force myself to stay still, and in one place."  Coral nodded, and thought for a moment.

"I will design something for the future.  We'll have to do this in the spare room from now on though.  I just realized that you'll be exposed to all my projects in here.  Either that, or we build a nice dungeon in the basement, with a stair at the back of the garage."  Connie bit her bottom lip.

"Let me get that for you, baby.  A proper birthday present."  Coral frowned.

"I said that you're my birthday present, mom!"  Connie felt her middle clench.  Her sudden outburst made her not only feel warm, but even more turned on.

Coral went to the bench and picked up the whip she's already felt on her body.  The short handled whip felt really good last time, and she wondered if it would feel as good this time.

"Now, let us continue."  Coral said calmly.  She walked in front of her and smiled wickedly.  She took aim at her left breast and watched it move as she struck it.  She shook her head and increased the force.

"Ah!"  Connie cried out, which made Coral smile.

"Perfect."  She took aim again and began a circuit of her body.  Connie felt her knees go weak as she struck her breasts three times each, her belly, her mound and button, her butt, then her back.  Each time the whip landed on her button, her thighs tried to close, so she went for her butt after that.  That made her try to tuck her butt back under, and opened up her folds and button. She did it four times each.  Then five.

"Baby!  I'm so close!"  Coral grinned, knelt down in front of her, and took aim.  She struck her folds and button a bit lighter than the rest of her, but much faster.  When her thighs tried to close, Coral gripped her left thigh with one arm, put her body right in between her feet, and kept the pace quick.  When she started to shudder from the sensations, Coral pushed her face against her mother's folds, and licked her button quickly.

"Ahhhh!"  Her mother cried out as she climaxed hard.  Coral grinned, and eagerly lapped at her fluids that leaked from her folds.  She delved her tongue deep and tasted her mother like she never had before.  Connie looked down into those eager and happy eyes as she licked her button.

She whipped me until I was on the brink, then she took me over the edge with her tongue.  I wonder what else she has planned for her birthday.

 

23