Chapter 10 – Private Birthday Party – Part Three – Don’t You Mean Ravish?
1.1k 4 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

"Slow."  Connie took a deep breath and cried out as the skewer was pushed through the eyelet hole in the strap.  It went through her breast about two inches from the base, and out the other side through the other eyelet hole in the strap.  She lined up the skewer with her other breast, and the eyelet hole in that strap.  She pushed it through her skin, deep into her breast, and out through the other side.

"Ah fuck!"  Connie cried out, but she watched the entire thing, and wasn't turned off in the least.  Instead, she was even hornier.  She wanted more.

"Fast or slow?"  Coral said in a voice she couldn't quite read.  Connie watched her pick up another long skewer and aim it at the second strap.  It would go straight through her breast and into the other one.  Connie looked eagerly at the skewer.

"Slow."  Coral smiled at her mother's eagerness.

"If you keep choosing slow, that is what I'm going to do from now on.  Would you like to try fast?"  To her surprise, her mother shook her head.

"It hurts quickly, but is over too quickly."

"You feed me what I crave, mom.  I am so glad that you are mine, and mine alone!"  She pushed the skewer slowly through her breast, which made her suck in her breath at the pain.  When it came out, the pain was a little bit more intense then when it went in, but when it entered her other breast, she had to cry out again.  Finally, Coral pushed the third long skewer through.  Connie took a deep breath, but Coral was just getting warmed up.  She picked up a six inch skewer.

"There are two holes on top, and two on the bottom of each strap.  I can go straight up and down, or at an angle and the skewers will pass each other.  Which do you prefer?"  Connie groaned.

"What about the spaces between the straps?"

"I have dozens of needles of different colored heads to decorate the rest of your breasts." Coral watched her mother carefully.  She didn't want to push her one way or the other.  This was all for her mother.

"Do both.  On one, cross each other, and on the next straight up and down.  My left will be cross, straight, cross, while my right would be straight, cross, straight."   Connie felt her middle clench again as she gave her answer.  Coral smiled.

"Oh, I do so love how hungry you are!"  Connie smiled at her daughter's excitement, and saw the eagerness in her eyes.  Connie already climaxed, but as these skewers were embedded in her breasts, she had edged closer and closer to another climax, even without manual stimulation.

But what about my baby?  Why didn't she want to climax yet?

If Coral hadn't sound proofed the workshop, her cries would have already alerted someone that someone was being hurt inside the garage.  As Coral added six more skewers to each of her breasts, Connie began to wonder when her daughter would release her from the tension.

"Are you close yet?"  Coral asked.  Connie looked at her in surprise.

"I've been on the edge for a little bit."

"Do you think I only want your pain?"  Coral growled, and slapped her button.  "I want your pleasure!  Now give me another climax!"  She knelt down between her thighs and furiously licked her button.  With multiple skewers in her breasts, and her button restrained by the rods, that tongue sent her over the edge in less than a minute.  Coral then took the rods off her button, and rubbed her folds with her fingers.  She eagerly delved her tongue deep within her while she hung limply by her wrists.  Coral stood up in front of her and lifted her chin.

"You've only given me two climaxes, mom.  I want more."  She disappeared for a minute or two, then reappeared behind her.  She slowly lowered Connie into a chair.

"I thought this chair was gone." 

"I said I broke it for a reason."  Coral grinned.  "It's perfect for what I want to do."  She took the cuffs off her wrists, took all four coils of ropes out of the pulleys, and laid them at Connie's feet.

"What are you doing, baby?"  She asked weakly. Coral grinned.

"Trussing up my meal."  Connie swallowed at the naked hunger in Coral's eyes.  This wooden padded chair had a wide base, with thick arms, and it was made to recline a bit.  It allowed Coral to lift her mother's legs, and tie each one to the arms of the chair, then tie her wrists to her ankles.  This pulled her mother's bottom outward, opened up her button, her folds, and her butt to her daughter's desires.

Coral then began to decorate Connie's breasts with the needles, while she pulled the shorter skewers out of her breasts.  She released her nipples and removed the stretcher device from her chest.  That allowed her to decorate her nipples with many different needles.  Then she peppered her mound with dozens of needles.

"Now to bring you to the edge again."  Connie looked up at her as she stood up, picked up the short handled whip, and started to whip her butt, and her folds.

"I don't believe it!  Two climaxes already, and I'm on the edge of a third?"  Connie was breathless.  She felt wrung out, but Coral dived face first into her folds once again and licked eagerly at her button and her folds.  She was close, but it took Coral another ten minutes to get her mother to climax this time.

When she did, Coral looked up at her as she slipped her tongue deep within her, so she could taste her intoxicating flavor.  She smiled softly.

"You passed out.  I hope you can recover a bit, mom.  My birthday isn't even half over yet, and I have so much more planned."

 

 

Connie groaned softly.  She looked around and frowned.  She was back in her bedroom, and her daughter currently ran cool cloths over her tender skin, then rubbed coconut oil into her skin.  She looked down at her breasts and saw the holes in many different places, as well as the little bit of seepage.

"Baby?  How did I get upstairs?"  Coral smiled as she spoke.

"You're awake.  Finally.  I didn't think you would wake up at this rate."

"How long have I been out?"  She asked her daughter because she felt confused.

"About an hour or so.  I was able to get all the needles out, the ropes and harness off, and carry you upstairs all without you waking up."  She looked around.

"It's two?!"  Coral grinned as her mother cried out.

"We had a good time, mom.  But my birthday isn't over yet.  Will you let me continue?"  Coral watched her bite her bottom lip.

"Baby, my body can't handle any more of the whip, or the skewers."

"I know, but that's not what I have in mind."  Coral stood up, and put a harness on her hips.  She popped a nice thick silicone dildo onto the base, climbed onto the bed on all fours, and smiled down at her.  "I hope you don't mind.  I am going to ravage you now."

"Don't you mean ravish?"  Connie felt her middle clench fiercely as her daughter grinned.

"When I'm finished, mom, you'll know what I meant, and what the difference is."

 

18