Chapter 9 – Private Birthday Party – Part Two – Fast or Slow?
1.2k 2 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

Coral rubbed her mother's reddened flesh with some oil warmed in her hands, to help soothe and moisturize.  Connie could smell the coconut, and knew it was her favorite oil that could be used as a body oil, or a cooking ingredient.  She then walked to her bench, and smiled.

"I know you wanted your harness, but it will be difficult to put it on you.  Do you still want to try it on?"  Connie nodded, and felt her middle clench fiercely.  Even though she had already climaxed, her level of arousal had climbed back up again.  Coral pushed a chair behind her.

"I would like to try it, baby."  Coral smiled, and went to the opposite wall.  She frowned as she realized her error again.  She lowered one arm, then walked back and lowered her other one.  She moved the rope from the crank, and took it to the other side, and threaded into the already occupied one.  It could hold up to four ropes this size, and well over a thousand pounds, so her mother's robust figure that was under two hundred would be no problem.  She took the clips off the backs of the leather cuffs she made specially for her mother.

"I should have used only one crank that way I wouldn't have to walk to both sides of the room.  Either that, or use electrical motors, and a control panel set up."  She thought for a few seconds.  "Yeah, that will be something I'll have to consider for the future."  She picked up the garment bag, and set it on her bench.  She unzipped the bag, took out the harness, and carried it over to the middle of the room.  Connie looked at the series of straps in her hands.

"It looks a bit different then what you had a few days ago."  Coral grinned.

"I didn't think you would notice that right away.  It does have a few alterations, but you should enjoy them."  She put the harness down over her mother's head and helped her to slip her arms in under the shoulder straps.  She then picked up the clip on the rope and put it back on the cuffs on her mother's wrists.  "Break time is over, mom."  She then turned the crank near her bench and watched as both her mother's arms were raised up.  She lifted her from her chair and into a standing position.  "Get your feet under you, mom, or I'll attach the ankle cuffs to your feet and draw your feet so far apart, you can't stand."  Connie swallowed a lump, and though her legs still felt weak, she did manage to get her feet planted on the ground.

"Looks like I'll need to get a proper rack to discipline you on.  It's not a good thing that you can barely stand up after a climax, especially since I plan to give you a lot more than just one today."  Connie colored brightly, but watched as her daughter wrapped a strap around her waist, just below the straps that made up the body of the harness.  Coral had used rings at the connection points, short lengths of leather, and made a mesh of black leather straps that were in a diamond pattern instead of crisscrossing her belly like a basket weave.

Coral moved a handful of straps from her back to up between her cheeks, then up over her folds, and into the waist belt.  She slipped them through the rings just at the front of her hip joints, and into the clamp she saw Coral make a couple of days ago.  The thumbscrews were turned and she felt the straps tighten on her folds.  She pushed the straps to just outside her folds, and leisurely rubbed her mound and button.

"Now to have some fun."  There were two rods that ran along the length of the straps, and she moved them inside her folds.  Connie frowned slightly, but then felt her inner folds get pulled out between the rods, and one end of the rods get pulled together.  She looked down.  The rods were pressed tightly on either side of her button.

"Ah!"  Connie cried out as she felt the rods clamp onto her lips, and her button at the same time.  Coral grinned.  She leaned down and licked her button.

"Perfect.  Not too tight that it completely cuts off sensation, or blood flow, but still tight enough to make it interesting.  Now for your lovely breasts."  Connie was breathing raggedly.  These were all new sensations that she had never before experienced, and her arousal level steadily increased until she was nearly out of her mind with need.

Coral then attached the familiar breast cages made of leather, and used the tensioners to tighten up the three straps to puff her breasts up nicely.  Coral grinned, and gripped both her nipples in her fingers and pulled firmly on them.

"Ahh!  Baby!"  Connie cried out as it seemed that Coral was tormenting her.  Coral grinned.

"I am going to love this next part, and so are you."  She picked up a metal device that Connie hadn't seen before.  She placed it against her chest in the middle, and wrapped the base with two leather thongs on the harness.  It consisted of a flat metal bar that was now strapped to her chest, and a threaded rod that stuck straight out about eighteen inches.  Coral spun a wing nut on the rod until it was out from her body as far as her nipples were.  Another flat bar with two chains attached was then put on the threaded rod.  Coral grinned, pulled firmly on her nipple, and opened a clamp attached to one of the chains.  Once her nipple was in the clamp, she turned the screw and closed it.  Coral then put her second nipple in the other clamp, and turned the wing nut.

"Ah fuck!"  Connie cried out as her nipples were pulled by the clamps.  The short chains that held the clamps were tight.  Coral went to the bench, and unrolled a pouch.  She picked up two three inch sharp skewers.  "Baby?"

"Fast or slow?"   She said as she put the skewer to the hole in the clamp.  Connie sucked in her breath.

"Slow."  She then cried out as the skewer went into the clamp and into the base of her nipple.  It came out the other side, and she let out a breath as the pain eased.  The other skewer was then pressed to the other clamp.

"Fast or slow?"  Connie took a deep breath and let it out slowly.

"Slow."  Coral smiled.  She pushed in the skewer and heard her cry out again.

"You have no idea how much I love you, mom." She turned the wing nut, which pulled firmly on her nipples.  She picked up the pouch from her bench and pulled a small table over to her side.  Connie looked at the number of skewers in the pouch.

"Oh fuck me."  Coral grinned.

"Later.  For now,"  She picked up an eighteen inch skewer, and set the tip against a hole in the breast cage.  "Fast or slow?"

 

17