Chapter 11 – Private Birthday Party – Part Four – A Machine
1k 1 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

Connie looked up at her daughter as she slipped between her thighs, and slowly pushed the dildo within her.  Connie groaned as it had been many years since she's had sex.  Now that she felt it slowly begin to move within her, and Coral above her, she didn't want her to stop.  The pain and aches within her body retreated as her eyes focused on the intense look in Coral's eyes.

"Baby, aren't you tired?"  Connie swallowed a lump in her throat at the look in her daughter's eyes, and the grin on her lips.

"Not even close.  I want to enjoy my present all day long." 

"But...there is still tomorrow, and every day after that."  Coral continued to thrust within her, but with a smooth long stroke that made it difficult to resist, or even pretend to resist.

"True."  She thought she heard hesitation in her voice, but she was wrong.  "But the first time only comes once.  I am going to make your first time with me so incredible, that you'll never even think of someone else."  She slowly increased the speed and force of her thrust.  Much to her surprise, her body continued to respond.  The words within her mind over the last two weeks began to match her current reality.

Why won't she stay?  I want her to fuck me so hard, my teeth will rattle!  All I want is her!  I can't stop dreaming about my own daughter, and how much I want her to fuck me!

Those words floated through her mind, over and over, but as the pace increased again, they slowly disappeared, and Connie immersed herself in the ever growing pool of sensations that just got more intense with each passing minute.

I never thought I would even come close to another climax as the other three were so brutal, but I feel another one!  Is she a machine?  Can she read me like one of her motorcycles, and adjust my timing until I am perfectly in synch with her?

Coral hooked her arms behind her mother's knees and propped herself up on her arms.  She knew that if she were to lean forward, she would only hurt her unnecessarily.  Connie didn't have any reason to stretch her body like this for many years, so if she were to force it, then it would only be painful, not pleasurable.  But she needed to dominate her, and from this position, her mother was completely dominated.  If her moans were anything to go by, it won't be long before she climaxes again.

Coral grinned and picked up the pace just a bit more, and increased the force as well.  The slap of her leather harness against her mother's folds, button, and mound did what she wanted.  Her mother rolled her eyes, her belly began to flex and clench, and her hips tried to move with the force of the thrust.  She watched as she cried out, rolled her eyes and shuddered.

"Poor baby.  All tired out and....yeah, mom passed out.  Sigh.  If you keep passing out, mom, then it will take me all day to properly make you mine.  I wonder.  If you get rebellious later, will I have to do another session where it feels like I'm actually breaking your will?  I'm not even trying yet.  Maybe....yes, after Maria's appointment, and you've recovered a bit of your energy, I'll fuck the hell out of you all day and night, until you can't take it anymore.  Then I'll do it the next day too.  Haha, maybe that's too extreme.  I don't want to make you regret it, but....yes, you've been a bit jealous lately.  I'm going to have to show you how hungry I am."  Coral smiled, slowly withdrew, and slipped low in the bed.

She probed deep with her tongue and smiled.

"Time for round two, mom."  She turned her over onto her belly and smiled.  "I do so love your butt.  So firm, round, and muscled.  Time to show you how much I love it."

 

 

"Uh...uh....uh....huh?"  Connie slowly opened her eyes as she felt something move slowly within her.

"Finally awake, are you?"  Coral whispered in her ear.  Connie turned her head, and frowned.

"Baby?  Are you...."  Coral lightly kissed her on the lips as she leaned down a bit more.

"Damn, that made me pull out.  Sigh, back in I go."

"My butt?"  Connie rolled her eyes as the dildo pushed back within her.

"I love your butt.  Now rest a bit.  I have work to do."

Connie rolled her eyes as the thrust started back up again, but was just like it was earlier.  A long smooth thrust that was nice and slow while she was worked in.  At first it was uncomfortable, but soon, she began to moan softly.

"I knew you would enjoy this as much as I do."  She whispered in her ear, and picked up the pace a bit.

"Do I have a choice?"  she asked, but lowered her face back down to her pillow and smiled.  She did like it.  She was a bit surprised but she could feel her treacherous body respond, and even enjoy the smooth thrust within her.

She has to be a machine.  Perfectly smooth thrust, long and deep, with very little difference between the quality of each one.  I don't know anyone who is capable of this kind of sex and still be able to keep themselves buried.  Normally, people grow excited and increase the length of their thrust beyond their own ability.  It flops out, and hurts.  She pulls out almost right up to the head, and pushes it right back in.

She has to be a machine.

That was Connie's last coherent thought as she approached an unexpected climax that ran through her body, and stole her senses.

 

 

"Hmm?  Oh food!"  Coral grinned as her mother woke up, but then looked over her shoulder.  "You're still going?"

"You have a choice.  Eat, and I keep going, but so slow that your belly doesn't get stirred up, but go at you like a nut for another two hours.  Or I can stop and let you eat.  If I stop, your body will become full of aches and be unable to continue."  Connie bit her bottom lip, looked at the sandwich, the tea, and then at her daughter who was sandwiched to her back, and still slowly thrusting within her.  It was a nice gentle thrust that did not move her body, but allowed her to remain lubricated up.  Connie rolled her eyes and groaned.

"Oh fuck!  Don't stop.  Please."  That look over her shoulder, and the word 'please' sent a shiver right through Coral's middle.

"Then eat your food.  I am not going anywhere until you can't open your eyes again tonight."  Coral then melded herself to her mother's back, and slowly ground her hips into her mother's.  She enjoyed this close intimacy, and remained with a slow deep thrust every ten seconds.  It was just enough to prevent her from getting too sore.

Coral swept her mother's hair away from her neck and lightly kissed her.  Connie put her head back down on the pillow after she finished the sandwich, and heard Coral chuckle.

"Don't fall asleep on me yet, mom.  I'm not finished with your body yet.  Although I don't think I could ever get satisfied, no matter how much I fuck you."  She lightly bit her shoulder, then kissed her neck again.  She heard the moans come out of her lips.  "I can't speed up yet, mom, or you'll get sick.  Just be patient."  Connie rolled her eyes.

"Patient?  I was patient!  Now I have you, and I can't stop wanting more!"  She then bit her bottom lip as her fears came alive.  "Baby, is it only today?  For just your birthday?"

"Are you kidding?"  Coral chuckled.  "Being my birthday present was just my excuse so you couldn't say no.  But now....now, you belong to me."  Coral held her shoulders firmly.  "I am never letting go.  You think you've been patient.  I've wanted you for the last six years!"  Her pace became a little bit faster, and harder.

"Baby, calm down!"

"Sorry, mom, but you have a lot to make up for."  Coral lifted her eyes, and blushed.

"What do I have to make up for?"  Connie looked at her with a slightly confused look.

"For looking sexy, and beautiful, as well as being so close, but also so far out of reach that I wanted to scream!"

Connie lowered her eyes, and stayed silent.  If she spoke up and said that she did notice her daughter, and how lovely she's been for the last few years, she realized that her daughter might punish her.

"Since there is still some time until your belly settles, why don't you put those lips to good use?"  Connie frowned, groaned as her daughter pulled out of her, but then she lifted her head in surprise.  Now in front of her own lips was Coral's furry mound.  Her folds were bare, but her fur was so soft, she didn't need to trim it.  Connie buried her face in that soft fur and inhaled.

"Oh yes!"  She then dived lower and licked her folds.  "Oh damn, you are so tasty!"  She thought Coral would be the one to lose her head, but as soon as she saw her daughter's furry little mound in front of her eyes, she lost her restraint and dived right in.  Coral combed her fingers through her mother's hair, a fond and gentle look in her eyes.

This will keep you busy until I can start fucking you again.

 

19