Chapter 14 – You Are So Evil
536 0 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

"You didn't tell me you had to direct it personally."  He said once the pain eased almost twenty four hours later.  She smiled, but there was a puddle of sweat on the floor from the effort.

"You didn't ask."  She smiled and fell.  "That was hard, granddad.  I'm tired.  I'll sleep for a while."  He watched as Coral curled up on the floor and fell into a deep sleep.  He closed his eyes and moved a bit.  He nodded.

"Completely clear, and no need to cough."  He picked up his phone.

 

 

"George!  What happened to her?"  George carried Coral into Connie's living room and laid her on the couch.

"You'll need to ask your father, Connie."  He looked down at the girl he knew since she was a child, and smiled fondly down at her.  "She's an incredible young woman, Connie."  He left the house without another word, while Tandy sat at her side and examined her.

"Her skin is sallow, and her lips are cracked.  She's dehydrated like she's been without fluids for almost three or four days.  Connie, get some juice, and order some sports drinks.  She needs the salts and minerals in order to retain the water she drinks."  She looked at how cramped her hands were.  "Extremely dehydrated.  Soups as well.  We can spoon feed her.  You should call your father and find out what happened."  She lightly ran her hand over her cheek.  "No temperature, so there's no infection.  Almost like she's endured a marathon and didn't take in any water."  The phone was already on her cheek.

"Dad, what the fuck happened!  She's extremely dehydrated, and won't wake up!"  Connie listened and sat down.  "She did....you were....dad.....why didn't....."  She hung up the phone, her eyes reflected the shock she felt.

"Connie?"  Tandy waved her hand in front of her eyes.

"George is bringing the sports drinks.  She healed my father."  Tandy frowned.

"But his cancer was highly advanced!  Small cell and with no cure!"  Connie stared hard at her.  "He forced me to not reveal it.  He is the patient, Connie.  I can't reveal that kind of information, even if I wanted to tell you.  And I didn't want to.  It was his job to do that."  She closed her eyes thoughtfully.  "Was it that foreign DNA?"  She asked herself quietly.

"He said it was.  She spent the last day with him to guide it because she didn't know human physiology.  It cost her as much as it cost him, but he healed while she lost a lot of energy."  She looked down at her daughter.  "You better wake up, Coral.  I am not happy."  She said angrily, but Tandy could see the worry in her eyes.

Connie never could hide her emotions from her.

 

 

"Mom."  She rubbed her face against the familiar skin she loved since she was a child.  She inhaled the scent that made her life bearable in the last thirteen years of her life, and smiled.

"Finally awake, are you?"  Coral lifted her eyes and saw the stern look in her mother's eyes.

"Am I in trouble?"  She asked with a small voice.  "Granddad...."  Connie nodded.

"He couldn't wait.  You should have had one of us there to feed you liquids."  She said firmly.  Coral shook her head.

"I couldn't break my concentration.  It was my first time directing the threads of my DNA.  Granddad would have suffered more if I didn't stay focused."  Connie felt her daughter snuggle in closer.  "How long have I been asleep?"

"Three days.  We've slowly rehydrated your body by spoon feeding you the fluids.  Even Maria took her turn."  Coral looked around.  "She's not here.  She had to go to the club and do some work."  Coral sat up quickly.  "Don't worry.   George already warned them.  Anyone hurts Maria will be put into a wood chipper and slowly fed into it."  Coral sighed happily, then frowned.

"Where's Tandy?"  Coral asked while she yawned.

"In the shower."  Connie smiled.

"Mom, we need a much larger shower."

"For two?"  Connie frowned.

"For three or four at a time!  I want my girls together, and happily so."  Then she yawned.  "I'm still tired and....oh!"  She rolled out of the bed and ran to the bathroom.  Connie grinned.

"Looks like she's fully hydrated."

 

 

"She woke up."  Tandy said softly at the door, her hair still damp from the shower.  Connie felt her middle clench.  Since her daughter had gone at her with such a hunger, she felt her libido grow stronger.  Tandy had a lovely body, with muscle that rippled just like her daughters, and now she was much closer to the bed.

"Yeah, she just dashed to the bathroom."  She swallowed a lump in her throat.  Tandy came closer, then knelt onto the bed.

"Connie, you're staring."  She lifted her eyes and saw a smirk on Tandy's lips.  She lowered her eyes and looked away quickly.

"She wouldn't let us."  She said with a pout on her lips.  Tandy chuckled.

"When did she say that?  Yes, we belong to her, but we also make our own decisions.  I think as long as it is among her girls, she would be fine with it."  Tandy then moved closer, still on her knees, and quite naked.  Connie felt her middle move.  Coral grinned.

"If you two are gonna play, I'm gonna get something to eat.  And if I wasn't so hungry, it would be both of you that I would snack on."  She grinned from the door and watched her mother blush.  "She's right, mom.  Since neither of you can handle my hunger, it's best if it's spread out to more than a few of you.  That also means intimate games between my girls, as long as they remember who they belong to."  She turned away and went down the stairs.  Tandy grinned.

"Did it just sound like she gave her permission, or was a little bit jealous that we didn't think to include her?"  Connie murmured as Tandy's hand lightly ran up and down her side.

"A bit of both, I think.  I know I would feel that way if I had multiple lovers and they didn't think to include me when they went to play."  Tandy smiled, and remembered something.  "Do you remember her saying that she wanted us to wear long skirts in the house?"  Connie nodded.  "Do you think we should go downstairs wearing long skirts, but nothing else?"

"Oh, you are so evil!  I like it!"

 

18