Chapter 15 – Her Favorite
521 0 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

Coral swallowed to wet her throat and mouth that suddenly went dry.  Both her mother and Tandy had come down the stairs, and wore long skirts.  Coral could see both of them work around the kitchen, and chat among themselves.

"Baby, you haven't made lunch yet, so we'll take care of it."  Coral nodded, but each time they bent over, she was able to see that they didn't wear underwear.  Even under the shirt, she could see a lack of fabric underneath.  She had to focus, but it was difficult.

"Um...Tandy?  Do you know of any lady scientists who are in the market of being employed elsewhere?"  Tandy turned and leaned back against the counter.

"I might.  She's not loyal to your grandfather, but she's ready to switch from regular lab work."

"I need a chemist, or someone good with chemicals, and formulas.  I have something that can be used to make an extreme amount of profit."  Tandy frowned.

"Baby, how did you....should I ask?"  Coral lowered her eyes.

"Some things have been unlocked.  This is one of them.  A formula to dissolve solid stone, and concrete.  As well as one that can turn stone into a hardness that is like steel.  There are two formulations for both.  One for us to use, which is non toxic, and one that is slightly toxic, but easily cleaned up with a standard neutralizer.  The steel-stone formula is not for use in the outside world, but I can give a variation that will make stone have the tensile strength of cast iron.  The one I have to trust will be converted to be absolutely loyal, and they will be the only one who administers the formulation for us.  The other formula will also be strictly controlled, and most likely have to have special permissions due to the nature of the chemical.  It can turn a concrete vault into an open door."  Tandy looked startled.

"Baby, those formulas...you can make them?"  She nodded.  "I....should you call your grandfather?"  Tandy was concerned that if they made them, they couldn't control their usage.

"I think that if he wanted someone to take over his responsibilities, they needed to prove they could.  That means we need our own resources, people, administration, and armed guards.  Right now, I can only spare up to three threads of DNA per week, and that's only if I don't want to advance any further.  That means only three people.  In another year, my control will solidify, and I'll be able to spare more."  Connie pouted.

"What about us?  Don't you want to convert us?"  Coral grinned.

"Soon.  I need three people right now.  The chemist, the manager of administration, and the salespoint.  We'll use the clubs as our muscle for now.  When we find the right girls, I'll make them stronger, and absolutely loyal to me.  That means I can't spare the threads yet."  Tandy sighed.

"Because we are already loyal, right?"  Coral grinned.  "What?"  Tandy felt a bit of confusion. Is there something she didn't know?

"Ever since I was a child who laid in your arms, or slept against your bellies, little bits of my DNA have been shared.  Haven't you noticed how you've never been sick in the last ten years?"  She felt quite proud of herself.  Miniscule amounts over a decade.  They didn't notice a thing.

"But why did it take so much out of you to help your grandfather?"  Coral smiled, but reluctantly.

"There were no males on my home world.  Just women.  I didn't know how to convert the male of any species."  She sighed softly.  "Don't ask.  I'll tell the story later.  Tandy, can you call her?"  Tandy nodded slowly.

"I won't ask yet, but you are correct.  I feel a connection between us.  And I've changed.  Is that because of you?" 

"That was part of your own desire.  My DNA did heal the holes, and let you pull yourself together, but that was not because I forced your heart to do it.  It was your own need."

"Yes, I would have felt that something was wrong if it was against my nature."  she then came forward and hugged her.  "Thank you, baby.  Thank you for making me human again."  Tandy nodded.  Coral grinned.

"I didn't make you human, Tandy.  I made you more alien.  I disconnected you from the human race so you wouldn't fight me while you healed.  Now, you only need a little push.  Both you and mom.  Half a thread each.  Do you want it?"

 

 

"Yes, Elina.  Your future employer has some chemical formulas that you would not only make samples of, but also regulate with proper rules and operational manuals.  Only yourself will have the formulas.  We'll need to acquire a manager and salesperson, and then some guards when everything gets put in place, but you'll be the head of the labs."  Tandy smiled.  "I thought you might.  If you wish to meet your employer, come to the address that I will send you.  Remember, this is new, but will generate an astronomical amount of profit.  And you'll be on the ground floor."  Tandy slowly put down the phone in her hand, as her fingers were nerveless.  She reached down and lightly patted the back of Coral's head.

"I should have sat down."  She said softly, while Connie chuckled and continued to make lunch for them all.  "Don't laugh....oh fuck, that's the ticket!"  Tandy reached back and held onto the counter to hold herself upright.  She was a doctor, so certain aspects of Coral's earlier conversation came back to her.

No males.  All female population.  How did they reproduce?

"Ahh!"  She cried out as Connie came over and helped to hold her upright.  Her knees went weak, even though her legs were muscular and powerful.

"I know how you feel, Tandy.  She has an incredible tongue."   Connie whispered in her ear, nice and soft.  Tandy rolled her eyes.  That tongue seemed to have elongated and delved deep within her.  It was thick, muscular, with one surface being smooth, and the other being raspy from Coral's taste buds.

"You have no idea, love, but you will."  Tandy whispered weakly.  Coral then stood up, lifted her into her arms and gently set her onto the counter.

"Shh.  Don't give it away."  Coral said softly, then knelt back down again and slipped beneath Connie's long skirt.   Connie rolled her eyes.

"Holy fuck!"  Connie rolled her eyes.  Tandy chuckled and moved Connie in between her thighs so she could help hold her up.

"Give it to her, baby.  I've got hold of her so she doesn't fall."   Connie had faced away from her, but then she had to turn, and lay her body across Tandy's thighs.  She held onto her waist.  "I see.  You are giving it to her, and really deep too."

 

 

"Well, that didn't end like I expected."  She reached down and ran her fingers through Connie's hair.

"You can't help her reactions, Tandy."  Coral smiled and dived back down between her mother's thighs.

"I didn't think she would drag me off the counter, and go down on me as though she was drunk!"  She smiled and she held Connie's face to her folds, and felt her tongue alongside her button.  "Still, she's pretty good."  Coral grinned.

Her mother had lifted Tandy in her embrace, laid her on the floor, then forced Coral onto her back.  She sat on her face and dove between Tandy's thighs, grunting and growling as she went at her.

"Fuck, I'm so hungry!  I want to eat her right up, and push you inside me!"

"Concubines."  Coral chuckled and shook her head.  "They always lose their minds when they first start to awaken."  Tandy lifted her head.

"Concubines?"  Tandy rolled her eyes.  Coral let her tongue slide back within her mother.

"Later!  Concentrate on her for now!  She's on the verge of becoming something more than human, and more like my species!"

"She's lost her mind!" Tandy closed her eyes.  "Oh fuck, she's so eager!  It's like she's trying to taste all of me at once!  Her tongue keeps drilling deeper, and she keeps switching to my butt!  She is so good!"  Coral giggled.

"Wait until you change, Tandy.  This is nothing."  Tandy's libido was already strong, but when it became amplified as she adapted to the alien DNA, all three of them would need to be there to keep her sane.  Tandy's sex drive would not only push her into an insatiable lust, but an intense animalistic hunger would burn within her.

"I will have a lot of fun taming you."  She whispered, and smiled as her mother pushed her mound back down into her face once again.  Her mother wasn't even at the peak yet.

"Taming my concubines.  My favorite part."

 

14