Chapter 16 – Why Are They Laughing
454 4 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

"Baby, why is she still so horny?"  Coral grinned, and pushed Tandy back down into her mother's arms.

"I'll be right back.  We'll take care of her hunger."  She only watched for a few seconds before she ran up the stairs and grabbed her harness.  She put hers on, and ran back down the stairs.  Connie was on top of Tandy and she kissed her until she was almost senseless.  Coral came up behind her, and ducked down low.  Once her tongue lubed her entrance, she knelt behind her and pushed the dildo deep within her.

"Argghhhh YES fuck me!"  Her mother was really deep in the change, and abnormally aggressive.  Coral put the other harness to the side and pulled Tandy by her hand.

"Get up and put on the other harness!  Then we'll sandwich her and tame her together!"  Coral did need Tandy's help as it was the first time she's taken a human into the change like this.  Tandy nodded and was able to slither out of Connie's hold, who kept looking back up at her with hurt yes.

"Come back!  I'm so horny, love!" Connie reached out for Tandy, while Coral grinned.

"You'll take my spot.  I'll slide beneath her and focus her while you feed her what she needs."  Coral was like an eel.  She moved her stance, rolled under her mother, and had her mount her eagerly as she saw the new body beneath her.  When she entered her, she came down on top of Coral and pinned her there.  Then she sealed their lips together and delved her tongue into her mouth.  Coral kept her head, and plunged the dildo up into her.

"Are you sure this will work?"   Tandy took a deep breath.

"If it doesn't, we'll have a lot of fun anyway!"  Coral managed to separate their lips from time to time, but it was difficult since Connie kept fighting her.  "Switch the dildos!  I used it in the rear."  Tandy nodded, bent down and popped the new one onto Coral's harness, then put the other one onto her own.  She knelt down and pushed it deep.

"Ah yeah!  That's it!  Fuck me!"  Coral drew her back down after she popped up to cry out.  She sealed their lips together, then whispered in her ear.

"Give me your eggs, mom."  Her mother began to look Coral in the eyes.  "I will make you babies.  Lots of babies."  She swallowed.

"M....M.....Matriarch?"  Coral smiled, and lightly stroked her cheek.

"There you are.  Come back down and enjoy the Change, mom.  Soon,  when my mate appears, I'll fill you with our babies.  My delightful concubine."  Connie smiled in wonder, as little bits of information began to appear in her mind.  "That's it, mom.  Just let it happen.  It's part of who you are now.  A mother of an entire species."  Connie couldn't hide the joy she felt.

My baby is the Matriarch!  Matriarch of her entire species, and I am her permanent Concubine!  She'll never leave me!

As they kissed, and the two women dominated her thoroughly, Connie had a dream guided through her mind.  A dozen different women, all alien, slithered around her body, and her enormous belly that was filled with babies of this alien species.  They cared for her, pleasured her, stroked her, and fed her when she needed it.

"Soon, mom.  Soon."  The voice was comforting, and commanding.  Connie knew it was her daughter who spoke.  Her daughter, the Matriarch.  Through their connection, as Connie climaxed, Coral comforted her, and helped her through the rest of the Change.

 

 

"That was intense."  Tandy said softly from the bed.  She felt physically, and mentally drained.  Connie was hard to satisfy, and even harder to dominate now that she herself was a submissive.  Connie groaned beside her, and pulled her close.

"You are not kidding, love.  Coral was inside my brain!  I think I felt her dick between my lobes!"  Connie rolled her eyes, and heard her giggle at her strange assertion.

"Hey, I'm supposed to be the crazy one here, and now you're saying your daughter mind fucked you?"  Tandy laughed again, but then felt Connie's hand on her check.  She turned towards her, and saw the intensity in Connie's eyes.

"You'll love it, Tandy.  You won't believe what I saw."  Coral heard her mother from the stairs, and smiled.  She walked into the bedroom with a tray.

"Not yet, mom.  She's almost ready, but not quite.  Besides, we need Maria here for her.  Her mental state will be even more unstable."  Tandy looked at her, and didn't look happy.

"Baby, I don't want to be crazy again!"  Tandy said angrily.  "I am happy being normal!"

"Tandy, you won't go crazy, other then crazy with lust, just like mom did.  You'll be so hungry during the Change, without all of us there, you'll go unsatisfied, and become unstable.  I can't allow that, so right now, I'm keeping you in check."  She put the tray down and looked at the time.  "Where is Maria!"  She picked up her phone and dialed George.

"George, I need you to find Maria. She's not home yet, and I am a bit worried."  She blinked.  "She's here?  Oh.  I see."

"Baby, what's wrong?"  Connie asked quietly.

"She's in the driveway.  She's been here for hours, unsure if she should knock, or enter.  Didn't I tell her....no, I forgot to.  Shit.  Be right back."  Connie watched her daughter dash from the room, still naked, and waited for only a few seconds.  She returned, blushed, and grabbed her shirt and pants.  "Shut up."

She heard their laughter from the front door.

"Why are they laughing?"  Maria asked as she was pulled into the house.  Coral blushed.

"Don't ask, or you'll laugh too."  Then she put something into Maria's hand.

"What is....a key?"  Maria looked at her in confusion.

"What do keys do, Maria?"  She blushed.  "This is so you know that you're welcome here.  This is now your home."

 

13