Chapter 17 – Give Her To Me
440 0 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

Coral blushed brightly, and pulled Maria up the stairs.  She looked amused, then looked at Coral when they got into the room and the laughter stopped suddenly.  However, only after two seconds, they started to laugh again.

"Why are you two laughing so much?"  Connie had buried her face in Tandy's cleavage, so she couldn't speak.  Tandy tried to wipe the smirk from her lips, but she couldn't.

"Baby left the room to go get you from the driveway, but came back a few seconds later when she realized that she was butt naked! You should have seen her face!"  Tandy looked at Coral, and laughed again.  "It was like it is right now!"  Coral walked up to the bed, and slapped Tandy's bottom firmly.  That didn't stop her from laughing though.  Instead, she turned over so that her bottom was straight up.  "Please, baby, spank me!"  She looked at Connie, and then Maria.  Then all three burst into laughter.

Coral pushed Maria into the midst of the bodies and took the harnesses away with her.  Maria blushed as she looked up.  Both Connie and Tandy parted, and put her beneath them.  Tandy licked her lips.

"I don't know why, but I suddenly feel really aroused."

"I know why.  Let go, Tandy.  We will help you." Connie smiled, lifted herself up, and pushed Tandy down onto her back.  She then directed Maria to her chest.  "When you feel yourself grow more aggressive, do what feels natural.  We will help you."

Connie felt that might have been the wrong thing to say as soon as she said it.  She remembered her own hunger as Tandy didn't want to just feel the pleasure.  She wanted to be a part of it.  She flipped over, put Maria under her, then reached back and moved Connie beneath her as well.

Her hands were all over Maria, while her mouth was all over Connie.  She growled, she panted, whimpered, murmured, moaned, and shuddered, and didn't seem like she could find solace, or release from the terrible need that built within her.  Then she felt something enter her and she moaned as though she had an itch finally scratched.  Tandy watched as a pair of breasts moved by her eyes.  Coral had flipped her over when she least expected it.  She looked up into an intense pair of coal black eyes.

"Mom, go down low and lick.  Maria, bite her nipples, then do with them as you want.  She needs it."  Tandy continued to look up into those coal black eyes, and felt her eyebrows draw together, a bit of confusion that she felt was shown to the girl she loved desperately.

"Corrie?"  She smiled down at her.

"It's hard, isn't it, my sweet concubine?  A desperate need to hold, and be held, to receive and give, and to eat and be eaten."  Tandy nodded slowly after Coral spoke.  Coral placed her hand on Tandy's belly.  "Plenty of eggs to harvest, my dear concubine.  Your babies, mine, Maria's, and mom's, all waiting for me to find a mate.  I wish it was you, but that is not your role."  Tandy murmured, and felt the truth of her words, though she couldn't really understand.

"My babies?"  Coral smiled.

"Yes, Tandy.  Your eggs, our babies.  Soon, your belly will be massive.  My mate and I.  Yes, it will be you."  Coral spoke to her soul, and her heart.  The inclination to do damage, the desire to harm, slowly disappeared, and was replaced by the overwhelming hunger she felt for this girl.  A hunger to hold, and mother her.  To protect her with her own body.  Then she felt Coral's hand on her forehead.

"Do you see us, my beloved concubine?"  Tandy felt her middle clench, and her eyes began to water.  She laid her hands on her belly.

"So beautiful."  The image touched something deep within her, and she couldn't yet share it with anyone.  It felt so perverse, yet so wonderful at the same time.

"Soon.  I can't spare them yet, but next week...."  Tandy held her breath.  "Yes, next week, I shall give you what you need to complete the change.  All three."  Coral told her, but she couldn't believe it.

"Will...can....next week?  All three?"  The others couldn't follow the conversation as it was between the two of them, but soon, they would know.

"Next week, Kiara."  Tandy's eyes let loose the tears.

"Kiara?"  Maria asked.  Tandy sniffed.

"The name for sweet one in her mother tongue.  My new name?"  Tandy asked.  Coral smiled softly and lightly rubbed her cheek.

"In bed, but in life, still Tandy.  Does it please you?"

"It pleases me.  Now....please.  I need it."  She said softly, and held her hand to her cheek.  Coral nodded, and thrust deep within her.  She then leaned down and kissed her on the lips, and rolled again.  With Tandy now in place, Connie slipped deep within her from behind.

"Give it to her, mom.  She's almost in the heart of need."  Coral spoke softly, but Connie heard.  She pushed deeper within her, and heard her groan, but growl.  She looked at Maria, and licked her lips.

"Give her to me, baby.  I need her."  Coral tilted her head, and lightly stroked her cheek while she thrust up into her.

"Push her hips down, mom."  Connie nodded and slammed down firmly.  Tandy collapsed on top of her, and Coral held her down. "Now tell me, my dear concubine.  Why should I give her to you?"  Tandy whined.

"You'll be there!  I need her out here so I won't be lonely.  I was nice to her first.  I wanted her, and held her to my belly while you slept against your mom.  She cradled you, but I held her.  I want her to be....be...."  She tried to put the abstract feeling, the hunger, the desire into words, but she struggled with the word that wouldn't come.

"What do you want her to be, my lovely concubine?  I don't have my mate yet.  You and mom are my concubines, and who am I to you?"  Coral whispered in her ear, and encouraged her to find the words she wanted to hear.  It would only take a little bit to push her to the final part of the Change, and this might be it.

"M....M.....Mat....tri.....arch?  Matriarch!  You're the Matriarch!  I want her, Matriarch!  Please, give her to me!"  She was beside herself with desire.  Coral smiled softly.

"And what is she to you?  Why do you want her?"  Maria tilted her head as she didn't quite understand why Coral spoke like this.

"Pet!  Please, give her to me as a pet!"  Maria frowned slightly, but Coral grinned as Tandy finally found the word she wanted.

"Maria, come here.  Lean in and kiss me."  Maria looked a little odd, but still crawled forward.  She kissed her on the lips.  Coral slipped her tongue deep into her mouth, and deeper than she expected she should be able to.  When she separated their lips,  she lightly stroked Maria's cheek.

"Do you like Kiara, Maria?"  She nodded.

"She was so gentle when I needed it."  Maria still felt confused.

"Then kiss me again, Maria, and I'll make you like us.  Stronger, faster, healthier, and someone that no one will be able to beat, or abuse."  Coral said softly into her ear.  Maria heard it, then heard Tandy growl.

"No one will ever hurt her again, or I'll rip off their fucking parts, cook them, then shove them down their own throats!  Hurt my pet!"  Maria grinned as her proclamation touched something deep inside her.  Coral smiled as she saw her try to hide her response.

"You're already one of us, Maria.  She cares for you.  Just a little bit more, and you won't have to wait.  Will you kiss me and accept it?"  Maria didn't hesitate now.  She put her lips onto Coral's, then felt her knowledge of the world shift, and new information began to gather inside her mind.  Tandy then reached for her and drew her closer.

"Let me hold her, Matriarch, while Connie plows me."  She said softly.  "I want to hold my pet, so she can deal with it."  Coral nodded, and kissed her on the forehead.

"A small gift, my lovely concubine.  You can take her there when she wants to curl up somewhere quiet."

 

 

"Baby, what did you do?"  Connie asked while she slowly thrust within Tandy, but at a reduced pace.  She had covered Maria with her own body, and held her gently while Connie had her way with her body.

"I gave her a private space inside her mind.  She can take Maria there and hold her mentally, and emotionally.  It is something my kind have done for many centuries, mom.  Here.  Let me show you."  She placed her hand on Connie's forehead.  Connie then wore a look of shock.

"Where is this?"

 

12