Chapter 18 – Like A God
341 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

"Where is this?"  Connie asked in wonder.  Coral looked around and smiled.

"This is the space you picture as the most comfortable, and the only place you think we should go if you need to comfort me.  See?  That's your nightstand, and your bed fills the room.  It's so soft, we sink into it, and it envelopes us like a comforter."  Connie nodded as she heard Coral's voice, but she noticed something.

"Baby, your lips aren't moving."

"This is inside your mind, mom.  A simple place where you can take your pet to hold her when you sleep, or when she needs comfort."

"Baby, my pet?"  Connie looked confused, but also, she looked intrigued.

"You might as well call them.....what's an appropriate word?  A nanny?  They would look after the children, and make sure the concubines were cared for.  They were essential to the family, and properly cared for.  Not like the animals humans keep.  We had people as beloved pets."  Coral sighed sadly.  "I miss them even now.  Centuries of loneliness in the cold places of space, and after finding you, I still miss them."  Connie held her gently.

"I understand, baby.  Somehow, I do understand."

 

 

"How long will they be like that, baby?"  Coral pursed her lips when her mother asked her about the tangle of limbs that hadn't moved in over an hour.  Tandy stopped her responses, so Connie withdrew from her, and frowned.  Coral then touched her forehead.

"Keep fucking her, mom.  She's going down on Maria inside her mind, and now she looks around to find out why you stopped, but she's confused about where she is.  I'll draw them out."  Coral touched her forehead again, which made Tandy murmur sleepily.

"Hey...mmmm...why did you stop?"  She moaned as Connie chuckled and pushed back inside her.

"You went to sleep on me.  How was I to know you were doing other things inside your dreams?"  She looked over her shoulder at Connie, then looked down at Maria.

"Ah!  That's right!  I took her inside for some comfort, but we ended up....um, Maria?"  Tandy tilted her head when Maria blushed brightly.

"Shh.  I seem to remember someone tasting me earlier.  I think I'm ready for more."

Tandy's sleepy eyes opened wide, and her eagerness was easy to see.  She repositioned Maria, and tasted her with many distracting sounds.  She even slurped once.

"Oh yes, you are so juicy!"  She delved her tongue deep and moaned softly.  "Fuck, you taste so good!"  Coral smiled down at the group that was now enjoying themselves, and quietly slipped from the bed.  No one noticed her as she left, but it was something she was used to.

Without a mate, the Matriarch's place was a lonely place to stand.

 

 

"Maria."  Maria lifted her sleepy eyes and looked around.  She immediately saw Tandy's large breasts, and thick nipple at eye level.  She sucked it into her mouth without a second thought.  "Maria."  She looked up.

"Yes?"  She asked between licks.

"You have to think about how to bring income into the house now."  Maria frowned slightly.

"I work.  Should I give my paycheck to Coral?"  Maria asked, slightly put off by the idea.  Tandy shook her head.

"Think about something different.  Didn't she make you a harness?"  Maria nodded.  "Do you have any friends who would be interested in stuff like that?  They might even become her pets eventually if you do."  Maria smiled.

"That is a great idea!  I mentioned to a few of them that I wanted to look for someone who crafted leather products, and they became quite interested.  If I show them the harness, maybe we can schedule a few evenings a month for showing off her skills.  Maybe even find a few pets among them too!"  She rolled her eyes and bit her bottom lip.  "I know two or three right off the bat who would be perfect pets!"   Maria looked around.  "Where is Corrie?"

"Sulking.  When new pets get introduced, she often feels left out.  At least that's what I remember from some of those memories she passed me.  She wants us to grow closer, but feels a little bit jealous and lonely because it's not between her and I, or the two of you.  It's always between two people, not three or four.  Connie is here to help with my lust, but....the Matriarch's seat is often a lonely one without her mate."  Tandy said.

"That's not right.  She gave me to you, but I still belong to her!  And so do you!  Go get her."  Maria told her firmly.

"But...love...."

"Do you really want to leave Coral out of this?  The one who made you whole again?  The one who gave you the position of concubine?  Do you even know what that word means?"

"Oh fuck me.  Second wife."   Tandy groaned, and rolled her eyes.

"That's right.  A wife.  She gave me to you, so that I can care for you, but not to replace her.  Go get your wife.  Before she replaces you with someone who cares about her."  Maria made the jab quite brutal, and she felt it.

"That was mean, but I did deserve it, didn't I?  After she gave me a new name, and showed me the future."  She blushed, then kissed her on the lips, and slid out of the bed.  Connie watched her leave, then sighed softly.

"Should I go too?"  Connie asked herself quietly.  

"I didn't abandon her.  Did you?" Maria was brutal again.  Connie groaned.

"Are you sure you're Kiara's pet, and not Coral's?"  She asked quietly, then left as well.  Maria smiled softly.  They returned a few minutes later, Coral sleeping in Tandy's arms.  She looked sad, and so did her concubines.

"Where was she?"  Maria watched her gently lay her on the bed.

"The garage, asleep at the desk.  We did abandon her, didn't we?"  Tandy said in a whisper.  "And she's used to it.  I hate that fact.  So used to being abandoned that she walked away without a word."  Connie looked at Maria harshly.

"Why didn't you come with us?"  Connie asked.

"I am Coral's pet, assigned to her concubine.  I never abandoned her."  She turned over, picked up the harness Coral took off, then held it up.  "Why don't you two clean them up and put her to sleep properly?  Isn't it right for her wives to take her virginity?"

 

 

"My beloved pet."  Coral lightly ran her hand down Maria's back and felt her shiver at the sensation.  "Did you know that special pets are deeply loyal to the Matriarch?  They even grow a bit more fur around the nape of their necks, to give pleasure to their master as she pets them."  Maria smiled.

"I wouldn't mind being a special pet to you....um, is it alright if I don't use your title, Corrie?  I feel it separates us with a barrier.  I want to be close to you, even though I know you are way above me."  Coral nodded, and smiled softly.

"I would prefer you didn't use it.  I never liked how my families would bounce their heads off the floor instead of hugging me, or kissing me.  That's why I got my pets in the first place.  They were more intimate with me, and didn't feel the need to show how much they worshipped me with bows, and words.  They just stayed close, snuggled, warmed me up, and let me pet them affectionately."  Connie and Tandy heard her words, and felt even more miserable.  They had already alienated her, though just hours before, they felt so close.

"I'm glad you were my first pet, Maria.  It's nice to know that your head isn't filled with foolishness, and knew exactly what to do."  She looked at the doorway.  "Come in, and stop blocking the light."  They lowered their eyes and walked into the room.

"We're sorry, Ma..."  Coral growled.

"Didn't I just tell Maria she didn't have to use my title?  Fuck, that is why I always gave up my role to my first daughter!  Everyone stopped loving me, and only bowed their fucking heads!  If I wanted that..."  Her voice filled the room, and they could hear her anger. The power it contained continued to grow and fill not just in their ears, but also their hearts, and minds.  Her eyes flashed, and turned from a pale blue, into coal black again.

"I would set up a fucking throne and rule you like an Emperor!"  She spoke to them from three different places, and reverberated as though it was amplified.

Like a god.  And this god now terrified them.

 

10