Chapter 2 – Tension
1.4k 0 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

Coral's school day had ended slightly early, but she knew that her daughter buried her anger.  As soon as she got in the door, she put her bag in the closet, went upstairs and changed into the clothes she normally wore in the garage.  Connie sighed, but hid a slight spark of anticipation.

Within half an hour, she could hear the sounds of metal hitting metal, so she quietly went to the door that separated the house from the garage.  Coral set down a chipping hammer used to take slag off welded metal, or to chip at rust bubbles, and picked up her wire brush.  She preferred the brush when she was angry.  She used the air tools to remove rust if the metal was nice and solid.  When it was a little thinner, she used hand tools.

"And let the show begin."  Connie whispered as she watched her daughter move.  The expected images appeared as she watched her work.  Sculpted muscle flexed as she attacked the rust, arms, shoulders and chest worked in unison to do the job, while a sheen of sweat appeared on her skin.  She looked to the left and saw that the garage door was closed.  That made her smile.  "Any second."

Sure enough, her expectations were correct.

"Too hot in here!"  She took off her top and continued to work, her modest breasts rippled and jiggled slightly as she worked.  Her light pink flesh began to make Connie warm, as did the hard earned muscle when it flexed and rippled as she worked.  She stepped back into the kitchen as it felt too warm within her clothes, and swallowed a lump in her throat.

"Oh my fuck!  That child is so damned sexy!"  Connie cleared her mind and face of any of her desires, and stepped back into the doorway.

"Baby, supper will be ready in half an hour."  Coral lifted her eyes.

"Already?"  Connie smiled.

"You've been in here for over an hour, baby.  You know how you lose awareness of the time when you get involved in your work."  Coral sighed.

"Alright, mom.  I'll come inside for a shower."  As she passed, Connie took strict control of her breathing.

"Don't forget to put your clothes in the washer, baby, or leave them for me to do so."  Coral shrugged, and bent over.  Her jeans were pulled down, and her thong followed.

"I'll put them in the washer, mom.  You do enough around here."  Then she continued to watch her daughter as her slender muscular body climbed the stairs.  Her lean legs sent a wave of lust through her middle.  Connie groaned inside as she got to the top of the stairs, and disappeared down the hall.

"Oh fuck, that ass!"  Connie then slapped her hand over her mouth.  When it came to her daughter, Connie seemed to lose her iron will far too easily.  This time was no exception either.  She didn't even realize that her body had climbed the stairs until she was at the open door to the bathroom and her daughter's lovely body came into view.  Her eyes tried to roam everywhere as her daughter soaped up her body.

The water cascaded down over her now pert nipples, and washed the suds away.  When she lifted a lean leg and put it on the tub edge to soap it up, Connie silently walked away while she still had her self control.  If she didn't, she would have walked right into the bathroom and try to join her in the shower.  A minute later, Coral looked at the doorway and sighed.

"I was sure she would come to watch."

 

 

"Baby, what's wrong?"  Coral blushed.  She had stopped with the fork only an inch away from her lips more then once this meal, and mostly because her mother's nipples were still rock hard, and they dimpled her shirt.  Even if Coral hadn't watched her mother's movements, and hoped to see that delicious curve of her breasts as her shirt parted, she would have noticed those large bumps.

"Sorry, mom.  I guess I'm distracted.  My thoughts keep going in circles.  What to work on next, how much time can I devote to the project, and not interfere with other things."  While it was true that she did consider those things, it was also partially a lie as right now, her chaotic thoughts had focused entirely on how her mother moved, and what moved when she shifted her arms.

Connie sighed, and put down her own fork.  She picked up her glass and lifted her chin to take a long slow drink of water.  This was a habit she formed to allow herself to reset.  She had also been distracted as the memory of her daughter in the shower made her feel warm.  Coral had always left the door open when she bathed, that way she would have a route of escape, or she could see anyone who tried to sneak into the bathroom.  Those were the valid reasons she gave when she also insisted that Connie leave the bathroom door open.  It was a child's fear from years ago, but now it was a habit she didn't wish to break.

Coral groaned inside as her mother's shirt parted, and the barest edge of those beautiful globes came into view.

Coral knew that her mother sometimes watched her when she was naked, but that alone was not enough.  She needed something else to push her to take that next step.

Something significant.

 

 

Connie was oblivious to her daughter's interest.  She felt it was a one way street where she was the one who enjoyed the sights, but her daughter couldn't see her as anyone other than a mother.  That was also the reason why it was so easy to leave the bathroom door open.

She wasn't aware of how quiet her daughter could be when she watched her bathe, or that she learned to hide her presence.

"Mm, those muscles!"  She reached down between her thighs.  Coral stifled the groan as she watched her squirm as she touched herself.

"Fuck, if she keeps doing that in front of me, I'll get down on my knees and eat her, sweat or no sweat!"  Coral felt her middle clench as the image now embedded itself in her mind.  She watched as her mother rubbed her button firmly under the water, and heard her growl because it was not what she wanted.  The sensations were not hard enough.  She then took her other hand and gripped her huge breast firmly.

"Why can't she use those muscles to hold me?  I want her to grab my tits and squeeze!"  Coral's eyes bulged.  Her mother rarely swore, and she felt the less delicate terms like 'tits' would be words she would never hear from her lips.

Coral left the door quietly, and failed to hear her mother groan as she said that one thing that would have shattered the tension.

"Damn, all I want her to do is fuck me as hard as she can!"  Coral's mother, whom she felt was a real lady who should be treated gently, had a deeply buried lustful side that hungered for quite unladylike things.

And tonight, the lid she kept on that lustful side would be left unlocked.

 

24