Chapter 3
4.4k 8 108
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Imma finish everything first. After I re write everything up to the New World arc, then I'll start posting more frequent here again. First, I'll post everything on the Patreon cause all my drafts are so messy. I need to arrange everything in order since I'm putting a new chapter in between of an existing chapters. So I need to finish it first so I can upload it easily.

"... okay, so for my first wish.." Unko hesitated for a moment but decided to say it anyway.

"It is to live a comfortable life."

"..."

For the next couple of seconds, the God said and do nothing but stare at him. Feeling awkward of the situation, Unko tried to explain his first wish.

"... Umm, what I mean by that is.." Unko tried to explain, but didn't manage to do so as he was suddenly interrupted by the God.

"... I understand." 

"... Uhh. You do?"

"... Of course, I can see your intent for that wish. But there's a lot of things you need to know. This wish is possible, but like I said earlier, wishes is not perfect so all your intent about this wish couldn't be implemented. But I do admit that your intent is extremely well thought unlike any other human I have met where they immediately ask for things such as EMS, Super Sayan bloodline, Rinnegan, and Gate of Babylon." The God said with an amused tone.

"... Pfft" Unko almost bursted out after he heard this. He already expect that those powers are probably to most wished powers if some other otaku is in his current position.

"... Oh well, to explain what I just said about your wish, it's like this... Your Comfortable status can't be applied to everything that surrounds you or linked to you. Remember that it will only be applied on a personal level. For reference, let's just that you choose to be reincarnated in a medieval type of world. Normally you need to use another wish if you want to choose your status before you reincarnate since the reincarnation departure is actually random. You can be either a boy or a girl, a peasant or a prince, a nobody or something that will bring an impact to the whole world in your next life. Do you understand what I mean?"

"... Yes, I understand." Unko said as he listen to the God's explanation hard.

"... But with your Comfortable Status, you pretty much don't need to use a wish about your Reincarnation status since the status you will have on your next life is a personal level. So with your Comfortable status, it's hard to see you being born in a poor family since it won't make your life Comfortable. So the chance of being reborn with a high status is really high. You can either be a noble or a royalty. But for example, you were born as royalty, as a prince of a certain kingdom. Living a life where you have all the riches in the world, wouldn't you agree that your life will be comfortable?" The God asked Unko, but the God didn't even wait for his answer as he speaks again. Seemingly to answer his own question.

"... Well, it can be both comfortable and uncomfortable, since being a prince of a certain kingdom, comes with a lot of responsibilities. Personal level is the things that will only affect you living your life in that particular world. Also, just to let you know that wishes is also a personal level, so it will naturally be affected by your comfortable status too. But the work and the things that will happen to you while you were living your life will not be part of your Personal Status since only you can decide your own fate. If you were killed by someone in the end, then you can't blame your status of comfortability since all the things you did in that world are the reason why you are killed. Your fate after your we're born will not be affected by your comfortable status since you are the only one that can drive your life. Do you understand the concept now?"

"... Umm yes, I kinda get it now." Unko is still pondering and processing some of the information he just got but answered yes nonetheless.

"... So, do you still want to choose this as your first wish?" The asked Unko with a serious expression.

Unko didn't answered immediately as he keeps pondering for a moment. A minute have passed after that, he finally raised his face and look towards the God.

"... Alright, I'll take that as my first wish." Unko stated with a nod.

After receiving his confirmation, God raises his hand and point it towards the floating crystal above them. And to seemingly respond in one of his wishes, one of the five magic circle that is hovering around the magic crystal disappeared.

'... I see, so that's what it represents.', Unko thought to himself as he observes the magic circles.

After all that happened, the God faces him again and say...

"... Granted, now state your second wish." 

"... Umm, okay, I will now choose my departure."

"... Alright. The type of departure and the world you will go to is both included in one wish. You can say that it's like a package deal."

"... Hmm, I see, that's convenient. Then I will choose the Transportation as my departure." 

Some might thought that being Reincarnated or Transmigrated are a much better choice. But Unko thought that in his case, being Transported is a much better case since he doesn't want any connection at all. 

Being reincarnated or transmigrated means he will have a family, choosing a certain someone that has no such thing as family or relatives will consume one wish, he can't rely on his luck too since his comfortable status will intervene. It will surely transmigrate him or reincarnate him in a rich family since being alone and has no one to depend to are really not comfortable.

Surely that's a good scenario for everybody, but Unko has plans, and he can't have someone that he might be attached to. It will just make things hard for him.

Unko has some question regarding about his Departure, but before he can even ask or throw his questions away, the God smiled and beat him to it.

"... Like I said my child, I can read your intent like an open book. I know your worries so let me tell you that yes, you will have an identity if you choose to be transported since an identity is a personal status. Living in a world as a person that has no identity is not comfortable is it?"

"... I see, thank you for explaining. Then for the world... Umm, before I say the world, can I ask if I can choose what date I will be transported to? Or it is also randomized and I need to use one wish for it?"

"... No, you have the right to pick the exact date you will be transported. In fact, not just the date but also the place."

"... Alright, then for the world... I choose the world of 2138. In year 2125, the exact date isn't important but it should be at least mid-year. Then about the place, it's in Tokyo Japan." This time, Unko stated his wish clearly since he's expecting for the God to understand his intentions just like he said earlier.

"... Hmm. With this wishes, I already know where you're going with this one. But before all that, I need to tell you one more thing since the path you're trying to take is a really complicated one." The God said with a plain tone.

"... Just as I said earlier, the wishes are not perfect. But that's not all, the wishes are also one dimensional too. Meaning, you can't bring the wishes in another world. The wishes will only be usable in the world you chooses from your wish. So the moment you hop in the New World, all your wishes will be gone."

The moment Unko heard this, he was stunned. Some of his plans have been ruined immediately. 

*SIGH*

But of course, he just accepted the painful fact since it's not like he can do anything about it.

"... I see. It's a large loss and a depressing one but I will still choose that world with the same date and place." Unko said with a resolute tone.

"... I see. Then as for your concerns, yeah, that particular event will surely happen, only if you meet the conditions, which I know that you know it already right?"

"... Oh, yes of course. Then umm, about the pollution..." Unko ask worriedly.

"... Yes, it's a personal level. But note that your comfort status can't get rid of the pollution completely since the pollution itself is a part of that world's background and an important factor of that world's upcoming story. But rest assured since your comfort status will find a way where the pollution can still stay while also not affecting your every day life."

"... I see, then I will be fine with that." Unko said with a sigh of relief.

The God raises his hand again in the air and one of the magic circle, hovering around the crystal have disappeared. Now only three magic circles are left, same for his wishes.

"... Granted. Now, state your third wish." The God said as he finished granting Unko's second wish.

"... Umm, I have a question first, does having a lot of Money, includes on the comfortable status?" Unko said with a hopeful expression.

"... No, it's a material level." 

"... I see, that's sad. Then umm, is having unlimited amout of money a possible wish?" Unko with an even more hopeful expression.

".. Of course it does." The God said with a plain expression.

The moment he heard this, a smile have appeared on Unko's face, but it immediately disappear as he heard God's next words.

"But as I said, the wishes are not perfect. Having an unlimited amount of money has its ups and downs, but in your case, you'll surely have a problem with this if you choose to have an unexplainable unlimited amount of money. But, it's your decision."

"... *Sigh* I see, then I guess it's a bad option. Alright, for my third wish, I wish to have a lot of Money. Like tons of money. At least an amount that will not be extinguished even if I continue spending a large amount for the next 15 years." As Unko said this, he already have an expression that is clearly saying if what he just said is possible.

"... Of course it's possible. Owning a large amount of illegal money will go against your Comfortable Status, so you don't have to worry, your identity will make out for it." The God reassured the anxious Unko.

" I see, thank you very much."

The God raised his hands again and the same thing happen. The third magic circle broke and only two are left. The God faces Unko again and ask for his fourth wish, but unlike the earlier, Unko didn't say anything immediately.

He just keeps pondering as he thinks of some things within himself.

After a whole minute of thinking, he finally face the God in front of him.

"... So I can't take the wishes with me in the New world right? But what if use a wish for that to happen, is that possible?" Unko asked a question while still pondering about something.

"... Yes. It is possible."

"... Hmm. Then, is..." 

After that, Unko did nothing but ask a bunch of question about the wishes and the God answers all of his questions truthfully. He didn't say his wishes immediately as he keeps asking a bunch of questions.

And finally, after a two minutes of doing nothing but asking question, Unko finally decided to face the God with a satisfied expression.

"... Okay, so for my fourth wish..."

(End of the third chapter 😊)

______________________________________________________________

108