Chapter 908 (Vol 3) – It Is A Wife’s Duty To Help Her Beloved Husband In Any Way She Can! 
137 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

While Ling Tian was amazed to learn all this and much more, he also learned a horrible truth: in Yun Mengxin's past life, she had been killed by the Celestial Deities! 

Although Ling Tian was not entirely sure, he was certain that the death of Yun Mengxin's past life had to do with these Celestial Deities. Directly or indirectly it was related to these supreme divine beings.

Now Ling Tian understood more of the deep hatred he felt when he thought of these Celestial Deities the first time he heard about them. 

In this life, Ling Tian would also not forgive anyone who tried to harm his women, much less if something horrible were to happen to them. No matter how many years passed, Ling Tian would not forget, much less forgive. 

Ling Tian did not know what he would do if any of his wives died. 

Although he had an honest love with Luo Hongmeng, after all, Ling Tian knew Luo Hongmeng's fate from the beginning, so he could face and endure this horrible pain. But imagining losing any of his current wives, Ling Tian could only feel that his world would end and he would not have the strength to carry on. 

Ling Tian could not afford to go through a second time like what happened with Luo Hongmeng. 

'Thank you, Hongmeng...' 

Ling Tian whispered in his heart, grateful once again to Luo Hongmeng. 

Luo Hongmeng supported him to the end, even though she clearly knew her fate, but she still focused on encouraging him, fully understanding that Ling Tian might become depressed and fall down completely if he wasn't fully prepared, severely affecting his cultivation. 

Cultivation not only required one's talent and body, but also needed one's soul and, above all, one's heart. 

A cultivator has to go through many experiences in order to become strong, experiences where their dao heart will have to overcome obstacles and move forward. No matter how much a cultivator has a special divine-level physique, if they have a weak mind and heart to cultivate, they will not be able to reach great heights even with their special physique. 

Ling Tian's hand was grasped by a pair of gentle hands. He turned his gaze and saw Zhang Xinya smiling gently at him, perceiving her feelings. 

"I'm fine, dear..." 

Ling Tian whispered with a smile to Zhang Xinya before finally getting up. Xuebai lingered on his shoulder, as if she didn't want to leave him for the time being. 

"Yinyin, do you feel like you're ready to break through now?" Ling Tian looked at Lan Yin. 

Although both Lan Yin and Qing Sha hadn't seriously cultivated since they arrived here, focusing on playing and having fun first, their cultivation bases still continued to grow slowly, especially due to their special physiques! 

Lan Yin was already half-step to the great ascension realm, only waiting to face the heavenly tribulation before she could officially break through, while Qing Sha had reached the separation and reunion realm middle stage. 

Ling Tian could only attribute it to the natural and heavenly treasures that Lan Yin and Qing Sha found in the world where they had appeared and were helped by the mysterious big sister. Lan Yin and Qing Sha had told him that they consumed many spiritual fruits, and that big sister even led them to be bathed in a small lake that appeared milky white in color, causing their cultivations to rapidly advance by leaps and bounds in a short time. 

Lan Yin blinked briefly in confusion before she nodded with a big smile, "Yinyin is ready! In fact, I feel my cultivation power somewhat restless!" 

Ling Tian nodded, knowing that this was one of the effects of someone being ready to break through, but she still didn't, it being much more evident when cultivation was not completely suppressed. Ling Tian did not teach Lan Yin to suppress her cultivation base, as it had not been necessary. 

"I lack a bit to break through too, Master!" Qing Sha suddenly added with a smile, not wanting to stay behind, and she looked at Lan Yin: "Sis Yinyin, I will soon catch up with you and together we will become strong!" 

"En!" Lan Yin nodded happily. 

Ling Tian laughed, knowing that Lan Yin sometimes deliberately did not cultivate in the past so that Qing Sha could catch up with her quickly and both of them would have the same level of cultivation. The difference in power when Qing Sha started cultivating was undoubtedly abysmal, so it was normal for Qing Sha to become anxious wanting to catch up to Lan Yin in cultivation levels. 

"What do you plan to do?" Zhang Xinya asked curiously. If she could be of help with anything Ling Tian needed, no matter how minor, Zhang Xinya would do it without hesitation. 

It is a wife's duty to help her beloved husband in any way she can! 

"There are many things to do..." 

Ling Tian thought about his plans, which had been changed once he received all the information from his past life, especially the three divine techniques and the taboo cultivation technique. 

"First I want to go to Little Shuiruo and Little Guan to give them the medicinal herbs I found, and then go to Wanying and Little Wuhu to ask them to construct several specific arrays and runes!" 

Ling Tian took Zhang Xinya's soft hand as they headed for the door. 

Lan Yin and Qing Sha followed Ling Tian and Zhang Xinya, feeling very excited that they would finally travel to other places and leave this huge house. 

Xuebai still stayed on Ling Tian's shoulder, not wanting to remove herself from the place she had chosen. 

"Mengxin, Yuyin, little Xue and little Yue will be fine for now, with their cultivations, it's almost impossible for them to encounter any mishaps..." Ling Tian said calmly. 

Regarding Yun Mengxin, Long Yuyin, Gao Xue and Gao Yue, there were no problems for the time being, and in case there were any unforeseen events, Ling Tian would go directly to them. 

"Master!" 

Once they left the room and were about to leave the house, Shin Wei appeared in front of Ling Tian. 

"Everything okay?" 

"Yes, Master! I've already finished arranging the rooms where the uncles and aunts will be staying!" 

Since Ling Tian had stayed with Zhang Xinya, Shin Wei took Tang Zhi, Zhang Ruoyan, and all of Ling Tian's other in-laws to their respective rooms. Shin Wei explained to them many things about the place, as well as explaining to them at large about the state they were in, and the importance of everyone's strength. 

Because they were much more people than expected, several of them had to share rooms temporarily, while Shin Wei would find a way to build more rooms for them. Being purely immediate family, none of them had any problems and they settled in without any trouble. 

"Thank you, little Wei." Ling Tian smiled gratefully. 

Shin Wei nodded and immediately asked, "Will you be going somewhere, Master? Do you need me to accompany you?" 

"All right! No need to accompany us! I'll go with Xinya, Yinyin, Shasha and Xuebai!" Ling Tian pointed at the latter with his gaze. 

Shin Wei was stunned to see that the little white fox now had a name, but quickly nodded. 

"You can do whatever you want... anyway, if there's anything I need from you I'll let you know!" 

"Got it, Master!" 

Shin Wei said goodbye and quickly left. It was obvious that he had things to deal with. 

Ling Tian walked with the others out of the room. In the hallway, his spirit sense confirmed that all his mothers-in-law and fathers-in-law and other family were resting or doing other things, from cultivating, reading, training, among other things. 

Ning Xiaoyi and Xi Fei's auras entered his perception, realizing that they were at a critical point when the auras of the two immortal swords seemed to collide with the auras of their owners, being gradually refined. 

Ling Tian recorded a small message and silently inserted it into both women's consciousness seas, avoiding distracting them at this point. Once both women were finished, they would notice the information he left for them. 

Nalan Ziqing was also still cultivating, gradually increasing her cultivation, slowly approaching the separation and reunion realm. 

Hao Zhentian, Ying Chen, Deng Tianjin and Sun Xiang, had taken the disciples and went straight to the sect to find Zhen Bingluo and fix the problems that were needed. 

In this place only Ling Tian's in-laws would stay temporarily, until he decided with his disciples what to do next. Although he had built this place in the past, in the end he left and his disciples took over, improving and expanding the place. Ling Tian would not come to take this place away from them easily. 

After taking a moment of consideration, Ling Tian decided not to disturb Zhao Yu and Gu Yan, his two female disciples from the Immortal World, who were both cultivating in one of the deepest rooms where exquisite life force was surging from countless treasures of heaven and earth. 

Knowing both women perfectly, Ling Tian knew that as soon as Zhao Yu and Gu Yan knew that he had returned, both of his female disciples would come out and run to him. 

But Ling Tian could not afford it. The health condition of both girls was still very delicate, and Ling Tian did not want both women to be distracted. That way there would be less chance of hidden dangers remaining in the two of them. 

Ling Tian withdrew his spirit sense quietly, smiling in relief as he saw that Zhao Yu and Gu Yan's auras were becoming stable and there seemed to be no problems apparently. 

The power of a Grand Supreme is not a simple thing to deal with, even if it was an attack through a spiritual weapon, it was still still a terrifying power. 

"Since I came out after breaking through, I haven't sensed any abnormalities in their auras, so Yu'er and Yan'er should be fine!" 

Sensing Ling Tian's worries, Zhang Xinya commented with a smile. She knew that her husband was very worried about Zhao Yu'er and Gu Yan'er's conditions, so Zhang Xinya was vigilant at all times in case something unexpected happened with both women. 

Ling Tian smiled gratefully in response at the sight of Zhang Xinya. Feelings flowed and he knew what Zhang Xinya did. 

"Let's go!" 

After Zhao Yu and Gu Yan's confessions of love, Ling Tian was somewhat uncomfortable to see these two female disciples of his. 

Ling Tian only hoped that what both girls said was a confusion of their minds at that moment due to the state of their bodies from severe injuries. 

7