Chapter 915 (Vol 3) – I Need The Help Of You Two!
166 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Wow!" 

"This is the sect of the senior martial brothers and sisters?" 

Above the sky, flying over countless mountain peaks and clouds, Lan Yin and Qing Sha's excited little voices were quickly heard as their eyes observed many buildings of different types and sizes, looking like some small houses and some very huge ones. 

Both girls' eyes looked excited and surprised to see that the place looked like a paradise. They could even see some spiritual birds flying in the sky, while spiritual animals were running on the mountains or drinking water on the bank of a huge river that crossed on one side. 

Behind Lan Yin and Qing Sha, Yang Jing also could not help but be stunned to see what her eyes conveyed, feeling that she was entering the place where the legendary immortals live! 

Ling Tian smiled as he saw the girls' expressions. Even Zhang Xinya beside him was amazed, watching every part they flew through with the flying sword. 

Despite being a small sect, Ling Tian could see that it was much better than a third level sect in the Immortal World! 

Just with the countless formations that were placed around the sect forming like an invisible barrier that sensed any living being trying to sneak into this place, it was not something that a mere small sect could do. 

Ling Tian at once felt that he passed through a very subtle barrier, as if it were an invisible cloak. He smiled in approval. 

At once, several spirit senses came to them, quickly scanning them. These spirit senses gave off auras from the nascent soul realm to the great ascension realm, the latter being his disciples! 

Following the feeling in her heart, and quickly finding the familiar aura nearby, Ling Tia directed the flying sword towards one of the mountains that seemed to be on the periphery of the sect's boundaries. 

* Swoosh~ * 

The moment Ling Tian stepped off the flying sword along with everyone else, a slender and charming figure ran up and hugged Ling Tian. 

"Husband!" 

Tang Wanying hugged Ling Tian tightly, smelling his charming manly scent and burying her face in Ling Tian as his arms hugged her tightly, finally feeling so comfortable. 

"My Wanying, sweetie." Ling Tian whispered full of love and embraced this beautiful and charming woman as well, wrapping his arms around her soft and slender body. 

Feelings and thoughts flowed, with hearts connecting with each other. 

After not seeing each other in just over a year, both hearts had finally joined again! 

Tang Wanying took a deep breath of Ling Tian's unique scent, ridding herself of her anxieties and worries at last. 

Yang Jing, on the side, was stunned again. How many women does this guy have? 

Watching Zhang Xinya's reaction, Yang Jing even seemed to see that Zhang Xinya didn't mind, and even she was happy too. 

After a few seconds, Tang Wanying reluctantly separated from Ling Tian, especially when she felt Zhang Xinya's amused look beside her, as if at any moment she would say something. 

Tang Wanying returned Zhang Xinya's gaze, before her peculiar mischievous and teasing smile appeared on her again. 

""Big sister Wanying!"" 

Lan Yin and Qing Sha smiled at the sight of Tang Wanying, missing her as well. 

Tang Wanying smiled warmly at the two girls, patting their little heads before her gaze fell on Yang Jing. 

"New sister~?" Tang Wanying smiled amusedly as she shifted her gaze to Ling Tian. 

Ling Tian rolled his eyes before extending his arms and pulling Tang Wanying to his chest again. He lifted the veil on Tang Wanying's face, revealing that lovely face, to finally deposit his lips on Tang Wanying's soft, thin lips. 

Tang Wanying was stunned for a moment before she kissed Ling Tian back as well, feeling flutters in her heart. 

Just like Zhang Xinya and Mu Shuiruo, Tang Wanying had also become more beautiful in Ling Tian's eyes, blossoming that flawless and dazzling beauty, an endless unique gorgeousness. Her soft eyes of a faint amber-yellow color conveying an unparalleled intense glow. 

"Why do you think I'll get more women every time I have to go somewhere? You, my ladies, are everything to me..." 

Ling Tian sighed, asking with a slight aggrieved pout. 

Zhang Xinya beside him rolled her eyes and snorted jealously. Just Ling Tian's face alone would be enough for the women to pounce on him. 

"Hmph! So you mean Sister Hongmeng doesn't count?" 

But Tang Wanying snorted, showing a jealous tinge just like Zhang Xinya, shortly adding, "You also said it before, but then you got us two more sisters!" 

Tang Wanying smirked haughtily, reminding Ling Tian about Ning Xiaoyi and Xi Fei. What happened with Luo Hongmeng was also shared with her, quickly understanding what had happened. 

Zhang Xinya nodded at once, giving Tang Wanying a thumbs up. If they really didn't put a stop, Zhang Xinya was sure that there would be more sisters exceeding the limit they had planned in the future! 

Ling Tian finally smiled helplessly, not responding to Tang Wanying's words. It seemed that, lately he had broken that promise again... 

"It's okay, hubby~" Tang Wanying stuck out her tongue, teasing Ling Tian, but at once her expression softened and she said, "It's a pity what happened to Sister Hongmeng, but I know that her spirit will always be with you and she will accompany us everywhere!" 

Like Mu Shuiruo, Tang Wanying consoled Ling Tian on the issue of Luo Hongmeng, showing no annoyance or jealousy. 

"Thank you..." Ling Tian hugged Tang Wanying once again. His other arm even reached out and pulled Zhang Xinya in without hesitation. 

The three of them hugged for a few seconds before Lan Yin and Qing Sha joined in the embrace as well, smiling excitedly. Xuebai, in Qing Sha's arms also joined the embrace. 

Yang Jing was dumbfounded, her mind unable to comprehend everything quickly. 

"I see you have improved a lot in arrays and formations..." 

After the hug that lasted for a long time, Ling Tian looked up and noticed some runes and patterns engraved further on the ground, extending towards the center of the mountain. 

The set of arrays, along with the runes and patterns, exuded an energy almost comparable to the separation and reunion realm! 

The aura given off by this array had Tang Wanying's aura, so no doubt she had done it. 

This proved that Tang Wanyinging's talent in formation is as high as Mu Shuiruo's talent in alchemy! 

In a short time, Tang Wanying had been able to raise her level of skill and experience from formations comparable to the chi gathering realm and foundation establishment realm to the separation and reunion realm! 

"Thanks to your advice and experiences that you gave me, honey!" Tang Wanying smiled even brighter, stating that it was thanks to Ling Tian. 

"Even though I left you all this, your talent is what allowed you to get to this level!" Ling Tian smiled, encouraging his wife. 

Tang Wanying became more cheerful, sensing the recognition and joy in Ling Tian knowing that she had become more skilled. 

"Master!" 

A figure quickly seemed to pierce through space, creating some ripples in the air as it appeared in front of Ling Tian. 

"You're here, little Wuhu." Ling Tian smiled. 

Lu Wuhu appeared, smiling happily at the sight of Ling Tian. He greeted Zhang Xinya, Lan Yin and Qing Sha. Similarly, Lu Wuhu was surprised to see Yang Jing, wondering who she was. 

"You're going to upgrade the formation in this place?" 

Ling Tian noticed that Lu Wuhu was holding a small talisman in his hands. 

"Yes!" 

Lu Wuhu nodded and he said, "I've been helping Mistress Tang raise her skill level and experience in the formations, while reinforcing and repairing some formations that broke down earlier!" 

Ling Tian looked at the formations in place, noting the various hidden arrays and formations. He then looked at Tang Wanying who seemed to have a bit of dirt on her small hands, as if she had dug up some dirt a few moments ago. 

It was obvious that Tang Wanying had been working on this array for a while now. 

Ling Tian quickly understood. Just like Mu Shuiruo being helped by Daihang Guan and Yi Jingwen, Lu Wuhu was helping Tang Wanying. 

"In fact, Ling'er is also mostly here, learning with Mistress Tang..." 

Lu Wuhu frowned when he did not see Xuanyuan Ling in this place. Before he went to get the talisman in his hands, Xuanyuan Ling was with Tang Wanying. 

"Ling'er went to see the others when she heard that your brothers had returned with several sect disciples..." Tang Wanying explained, but immediately her gaze fell on Ling Tian again, thinking about something. 

Tang Wanying was going to accompany Xuanyuan Ling, but she had a little enlightenment and stayed to meditate on what she had gained. Just after she finished, Ling Tian had arrived with everyone else. 

"So that's how it is." Lu Wuhu nodded. 

Lu Wuhu had seen Hao Zhentian, Ying Chen, Deng Tianjin and Sun Xiang arrive a few moments ago when he went to get the things he needed, and he was glad to see them, staying to chat for a few minutes with them before hurrying over here. He also noticed that several sect disciples came with his brothers. 

Lu Wuhu also heard from his brothers that Ling Tian had returned with them, so the activation of the hidden formation when Ling Tian entered the sect's territory made Lu Wuhu think it was him. 

"Brat, here!" Ling Tian took out a small dark but obsidian-bright talisman and he handed it to Lu Wuhu. 

Lu Wuhu was stunned and he quickly let out a relieved gasp. He took back the Shadow Talisman he had previously given Ling Tian, feeling his spiritual weapon return to him. 

"It was very helpful!" 

Ling Tian smiled, thanking Lu Wuhu for the Shadow Talisman, "When I get some immortal materials, I'll help you upgrade it!" 

The Shadow Talisman is undoubtedly Lu Wuhu's main spiritual weapon, so Ling Tian would help him upgrade it and turn it into an immortal talisman. 

Although talismans are single-use mostly, Lu Wuhu's talisman was different. The Shadow Talisman could be used as many times as one wanted, especially since it utilized the user's energy. 

"Thanks, Master!" Lu Wuhu was filled with anticipation, wanting to find the immortal materials to upgrade his Shadow Talisman. 

"My husband, do you need anything?" 

Tang Wanying at once asked. She knew that Ling Tian had gone to see Mu Shuiruo, asking her to help him refine pills. 

Tang Wanying was also a little aware of Ling Tian's future plans. 

"You're right, I need the help of you two!" 

Ling Tian finally replied, showing a serious expression again. 

6