Chapter 916 (Vol 3) – Someone Who Can Actually Hide In The Void?!
118 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Is something wrong, Master?" Lu Wuhu nodded seriously as he saw Ling Tian's solemn expression. 

Tang Wanying also saw Ling Tian, she knew from the thoughts Ling Tian had conveyed to her a few moments ago and understood a little of his future plans. 

"I need you to do three types of formations..." Ling Tian nodded, replying at once, "Especially that you make several arrays of defensive formations." 

"Arrays of defensive formations?" 

Lu Wuhu was surprised. What would Ling Tian use various defensive formations for? He had to do something that he needed to be able to defend completely? 

"I plan to cultivate a different technique this time, so I will need your help with these formations. I already went to my wife Shuiruo and little Guan, asking them to make several pills for me." Ling Tian said. 

"And you will need formations and arrays to properly cultivate the cultivation technique, right?" Tang Wanying asked, quickly understanding. 

"Yeap!" Ling Tian smiled at her, explaining, "I need you to make several sets of defensive formations, at least about thirty arrays..." 

"Thirty protective arrays?!" 

Lu Wuhu exclaimed in shock, with surprise striking Tang Wanying fiercely as well. 

Why would Ling Tian need thirty defensive arrays? What did he want to do? 

"It's the bare minimum, so I hope you could make more." 

Ling Tian nodded calmly before taking out several scrolls and handing them to Tang Wanying and Lu Wuhu, "These are three types of formations. The first formation is the defensive array that I ask you to help me make, it's called the World Protection Formation. The second formation is the Eastern Spiritual Aura Gathering Array, and lastly, the Spiritual Energy Continuous Absorption Formation." 

"All of them are extreme grade formations!" Lu Wuhu was surprised when he saw the scrolls, realizing the perplexity of these formations, but that their array level was extraordinarily high! 

Extreme Grade is the highest level in the world! 

"I will do some of these formations in the sect so that you can see how I do it and you can help me later in doing several of these formations for me, especially the World Protection Formation." 

Ling Tian cast his spirit sense, scanning much of the sect and observing the hidden and active formations around. 

The sect's defensive formations was of a high grade, enough to withstand a few blows from a powerful great ascension realm expert before shattering. 

Likewise, the world's spiritual chi collecting and absorbing formations are of a high grade as well, making this place a cultivator's paradise. The speed of aura gathering and refining was quite fast, thus constantly replenishing the consumption of spiritual chi absorbed by the disciples within. 

In order to nurture and sustain a sect, enough spiritual aura was needed for all the disciples to cultivate. 

Lu Wuhu's eyes lit up as he listened to Ling Tian. These arrays and formations are of extreme grade! Far more powerful than the formations he had created and upgraded and placed in the sect! 

Not even an expert at the peak of the great ascension realm could easily smash and breakthrough the defensive barrier once activated! 

Tang Wanying looked at Ling Tian for a few moments before looking at the scroll in her hands again. A trace of helplessness, mixed with anxiety surged in her heart. 

Tang Wanying's skill level was still not very high, barely managing to make formations comparable to the separation and reunion realm. Even if she tried to perform these formations with her current skills, Tang Wanying was certain that she wouldn't be able to do it. 

"You don't have to rush, sweetheart. Your skill is increasing by leaps and bounds and I am confident that you will be able to do these formations in no time as well." 

Touching Tang Wanying's cheek affectionately, Ling Tian smiled lovingly at her, encouraging her to keep improving and that she should not feel inferior. 

"Thank you, husband!" Tang Wanying smiled gratefully, feeling the deep trust Ling Tian felt for her. 

Ling Tian smiled and immediately added, "By the way, Aunt Zhi and the others have already arrived, and they are staying at my disciples' residence. They are all fine. However, your brother Jingtian decided to take a journey with his wives as did Shuiruo's brother, but they will be fine for the time being..." 

Ling Tian began to explain to Tang Wanying that her parents were safe, as were the others, but Tang Jingtian had decided to stay in the south state with his wives. 

Tang Wanying worried about her elder brother, just like Mu Shuiruo, but after listening to Ling Tian, Tang Wanying was better, understanding Tang Jingtian's intentions better. She wished her brother well, hoping to meet again in the future and live together again as one big family, together with her husband, her sisters and her parents and family. 

Ling Tian also explained a bit more about what happened when he had left earlier, mentioning some things of importance, especially the purpose of bringing Yang Jing with him. 

Although Ling Tian hadn't said a word about Luo Hongmeng, Tang Wanying knew because of the connection between the two of them, knowing what Ling Tian had experienced with Luo Hongmeng. Her expression softened, observing Ling Tian with a comforting gaze. 

"Uhm?" 

Ling Tian suddenly frowned, attracting the gazes of Tang Wanying and the others. 

The alarm of his profound intuition had sounded, alerting him at this very moment. Although it was not a feeling of real danger, Ling Tian knew that something was going on, as if he had an uneasy feeling that there seemed to be a hidden presence. 

After verifying his connections with Yun Mengxin and Long Yuyin, and knowing that the warning intuition was not related to them, Ling Tian released his spirit sense. 

Ling Tian's spirit sense quickly expanded, covering the entire sect and observing all the formations around him. The various mountains, forests, large spaces, huge lakes and parts of a long river that crossed much of the sect were also covered by his spirit sense. 

The Beyond Above The Heaven Sect had a territory of just over 100 kilometers, with the size of a mid-level city. Although the spirit sense was still recovering due to the severe damage caused by the stellar power, even so, Ling Tian's spirit sense completely covered the sect's entire territory in seconds. 

"A little rat has sneaked in..." 

Ling Tian said and immediately he blinked in confusion as he perceived this figure hiding in one of the mountains on the other side of the sect. This figure did not have the sect's uniform, and was wearing dark clothes, enough to express that he did not belong here. 

Tang Wanying, Zhang Xinya and Lu Wuhu were surprised to hear Ling Tian, especially Lu Wuhu. A formation disk appeared in Lu Wuhu's hands and he quickly poured his cultivation essence, activating the formations and searching for the intruder. 

If Ling Tian had said that someone had leaked into the sect, then it should be true. But Lu Wuhu was surprised to see that someone could infiltrate without activating the formations arranged around the entire sect. 

Ling Tian briefly squeezed Zhang Xinya and Tang Wanying's hands before disappearing from the scene. 

... 

"They really have returned..." 

Among the branches and foliage connected in a row of leafy trees, a pair of barely discernible eyes subtly glowed as they saw the various youths heading towards the sect's main peak, where the central building was located. 

Some auras belonging to the great ascension realm could be faintly perceived, confirming the rumors and causing this figure to restrict his aura much more to avoid being discovered. 

After observing for a long time, he withdrew his gaze and prepared to leave without activating the formations around him. 

"You're leaving already? So fast?" 

A young voice shocked this figure that seemed to blend in with the leaves of the trees, being invisible to the eyes. A shiver quickly ran through him. 

Suddenly, space shook fiercely, activating the nearby formations, causing the next second several terrifying and powerful spirit senses to arrive on the scene! 

However, the figure that had been hiding among the trees had already disappeared from the scene!  

Ling Tian was stupefied when he saw the shockwaves around the space caused by this person fleeing in an instant. He didn't even care that this person had rushed out of his range quickly. 

"Spatial fluctuations?" 

Ling Tian was surprised because this escape method deeply involved the mystery of space, vaguely approaching the concept of space that he was cultivating. Although only a small part of the true space principle was mobilized, Ling Tian could still observe that this force was vaguely approaching the essence of space mystery. 

Would it be some immortal escape technique? 

Ling Tian finally turned his head, following the trail of this person who had already moved more than 300 kilometers away in a short time. The affected traces in space indicated to Ling Tian the direction this intruder had taken. 

Sensing various spirit senses covering the place and scanning him, Ling Tian smiled and waved his hand. Ling Tian picked up the spirit senses of Hao Zhentian and his other disciples, including the spirit senses of Zhen Bingluo and Xuanyuan Ling. 

An average cultivator of the great ascension realm could extend his spirit sense to nearly 100 kilometers, while strong and powerful cultivators of the great ascension realm peak stage could extend their spirit senses up to 200 kilometers! 

His disciples are strong cultivators at the peak of the great ascension realm, so they could cover the entire sect quickly with their spirit senses. Ling Tian's spirit sense could extend almost 300km! 

"Master, I think that guy must be Duang Minglan!" 

Folds in the air overlapped and spread out, when the next moment, Lu Wuhu instantly appeared. 

Ling Tian saw that space was slightly shaking around Lu Wuhu, with ripples subtly spreading out in a certain space, a little different from the movement caused by that person who managed to touch the true spatial principles. But this indicated that Lu Wuhu was cultivating some space technique as well! 

"Do you recognize this intruder?" Ling Tian looked at Lu Wuhu. He would ask later the technique that Lu Wuhu cultivated. 

"Although I don't know if it's him, I've heard some rumors of a great ascension realm cultivator who can actually hide in the void! Even a great ascension realm cultivator couldn't easily find him!" Lu Wuhu nodded with a serious expression and added, "If he could sneak in and break through the defensive formations, then this cultivator should be Duang Minglan, and he is an inner elder of the Divine Fire Temple, the sect ranked number four in the north state and the world!" 

Ling Tian listened, remembering this Divine Fire Temple a little. This sect is one of the most powerful major sects since ancient times. 

But what caught Ling Tian's attention the most was that Lu Wuhu mentioned that this guy could hide in the void? 

How could someone hide in the void easily? A powerful immortal wouldn't easily enter the void dimension even if they had no other choice. One wrong step and anyone would be torn apart by the destructive forces of the void!  

Ling Tian's eyes flashed slightly with interest, and he instantly disappeared in front of Lu Wuhu. 

6