Chapter 917 (Vol 3) – I’ll Give You This One Last Chance!
112 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The sky fluctuated in the depths of a vast mountain range, like raging waves in the sea. A swamp exuding a death chi was in the depths. 

A figure in dark robes suddenly appeared, as if he had traveled through space and suddenly appeared in this place. 

However, his expression was frightened and the cultivation essence in his body was turbulent. His face pale as he had consumed quite a lot of energy, so he took out a pill and swallowed it at once. 

"Elder Duang, why are you so agitated?" 

A slender figure suddenly appeared among the trees. A lovely red robed covered her body full of curves and fine lines, making her have an attractive body at first glance. 

A frown appeared on this beautiful woman who looked to be in her early thirties. 

"This is bad, elder Ang! There's no time to explain! We have to get out of here!" 

Duang Minglan, who had secretly sneaked into the Beyond Above The Heaven Sect earlier, had a frightened expression full of anxiety. His sense of survival had reached the highest level of alarm when he heard that voice behind him. 

He had to use one of his life-saving treasures to escape, burning an extra life. 

"You were discovered? But if so, you don't have to worry so much..." Ang Zhuxie kept frowning as she looked at Duang Minglan's face pale and full of terror, with his eyes turning to look every moment down the path where he had come from the sect. 

Duang Minglan is a cultivator at the great ascension realm middle stage, a true expert at the top of the world, so how could he be so frightened? 

Could it be because the elders of the Beyond Above The Heaven Sect actually came back and they had discovered him, so they started chasing him? If so, then it would make sense that Duang Minglan would be so terrified!  

Although Ang Zhuxie has the same cultivation as Duang Minglan, being an expert among experts, she knew that she couldn't easily defeat a cultivator at the great ascension realm peak stage, let alone ten of them! 

"Then let's go! You'll have to explain me on the way!" Ang Zhuxie nodded seriously and drew her flying sword. 

If what Ang Zhuxie thought was true, then they had to get out of here. The speed of a cultivator at the great ascension realm peak stage was terrifying, so they could reach this place in no time. 

Duang Minglan nodded quickly, he had already refined the chi recovery pill, restoring a part of his cultivation essence so he could leave here. 

"Where did you get those talismans?" 

Instantly, a voice belonging to a young man stunned both Duang Minglan and Ang Zhuxie, unable to understand how someone could sneak up on them.  

* Boom! * 

A giant mountain measuring over 3 kilometers suddenly appeared in the sky, falling directly where Ang Zhuxie and Duang Minglan previously stood, crushing the trees and small mountains nearby, as well as a tenth of the entire mountain range. 

At the same time, a small ring made of crystal flew into the sky as well, before expanding rapidly and exceeding 500 meters in diameter in less than a second, finally ejecting a strange aura across the entire mountain range and causing the air all over the place to stagnate, with space becoming heavy. 

The mountain range trembled, frightening the spiritual beasts nearby and some cultivators flying nearby as well. 

Sky looked like a raging sea, shaking with gigantic waves spreading everywhere. 

... 

Almost at the same moment, more than 800 kilometers away from where the previous mountain range was, the sky shook fiercely as a crack suddenly opened up, with destructive forces surging out of it. 

Two figures jumped out of the crack, falling on the ground directly while spitting out a few mouthfuls of blood. 

"Elder Duang!" 

Ang Zhuxie began to gradually recover, and immediately noticed that Duang Minglan's condition was not good. 

Duang Minglan coughed up blood twice more, his face paled much more. The cultivation essence had been consumed by more than 90%, and his body had suffered serious injuries due to the side effect of traveling through the void. 

"I-I'll be fine... I just need to rest for a few seconds and I'll recover in no time!" Duang Minglan took a medicinal pill, healing the internal injuries in his body. 

Duang Minglan's organs had been fiercely shaken by a shockwave, being severely damaged. Several muscles were torn and some bones were fractured. 

"W-we don't have time for that! We must escape now that we have a big advantage!" 

But Ang Zhuxie shook her head, anxiety and fear completely overwhelming her, with her gaze glancing several times in a few seconds in the direction where they had been moments ago. Her intuition of danger had jumped to unimaginable levels moments ago, knowing that if she hesitated even a split second longer, she and Duang Minglan could be killed. 

Now she knew why Duang Minglan had come so terrified and anxious!

As one cultivates and becomes stronger, reaching higher stages, every cultivator develops some sense of danger. This sense of danger can range from being weak to being accurate, being able to perceive a level of danger when one is facing the enemy at the moment, so one could decide whether to fight or flee. 

Therefore, Ang Zhuxie knew they had to keep moving and get as far away as possible. They were unaware of the enemy that had sneaked up on them, so it was most likely a cultivator at the great ascension realm maximum stage. 

Duang Minglan and Ang Zhuxie had only sensed these dangers before on two hidden masters of the Heavenly Great Power Sect, realizing that they would be easily crushed like ants if these terrifying experts made any moves. 

That was why the two of them had released their most powerful attacks without hesitation, consuming quite a lot of their cultivation essences to buy time and escape. 

Ang Zhuxie stepped up to help Duang Minglan and get out of here, that was the most important thing at the moment. 

Duang Minglan did not hesitate and accepted the help. Ang Zhuxie didn't know it, but Duang Minglan recognized that voice from that person, the same person who had easily discovered him in the Beyond Above The Heaven Sect's territory. 

That this person could keep up with him and catch up quickly meant that he had terrifying strength! 

"I never ask twice, but I'll give you this one last chance..." 

The next moment, a chill enveloped Duang Minglan and Ang Zhuxie, unable to believe what they had heard. 

Then, a somewhat slender figure, wearing a white robed with black and exuding an aura of calm indifference, appeared in front of the two of them. 

What surprised the two of them much more was that this person is a young man who look to be in his mid twenties... he hadn't even reached 30 years old! 

"Where did you get those talismans and that artifact?" 

Ling Tian focused his gaze on Duang Minglan, looking directly at him. Although the woman beside him had a strong cultivation at the great ascension realm middle stage just like this man, Ling Tian still didn't take her into consideration. His only interest was this guy's spiritual treasures to move through space. 

To reach this place, the two of them had broken through space and traveled through the void! 

Ling Tian confirmed this when he had noticed that Duang Minglan had used a strange old talisman containing high-level immortal runes. Although the mobilization and use of space was raw and fierce, unlike Ling Tian's refined abilities, these still involved a slight part of the mystery of space. 

Therefore, it wasn't that Duang Minglan could use spatial principles, but the treasure he had was the one that could vaguely mobilize the law of space by pouring sufficient cultivation essence into it! 

The same on how Luo Hongmeng could influence space through the pagoda without her even being a powerful immortal! 

A subtle and almost imperceptible force enveloped Duang Minglan and Ang Zhuxie, completely covering them. It was as if it was a soft and simple breeze. 

But Duang Minglan and Ang Zhuxie felt a powerful suppression, restricting their movements without being able to move a single muscle. Even their cultivations were suppressed, preventing them from flowing their cultivation essences. 

Domain! 

This is the domain of the young man in front of the two of them, and it is an extremely powerful domain, at least in a great completion state! 

Ling Tian raised his hand at once, pointing it at Duang Minglan. His gaze remained indifferent throughout. 

* Crack... * 

The faint sound of a sheet of paper tearing in half was faintly heard. 

Ling Tian raised his eyebrow slightly as he saw that both of them had exploded with great force in an instant, probably burning blood essence or cultivation essence. 

Two domains quickly formed, combining as they clashed in an instant against Ling Tian's domain. 

A small rock had already appeared in Ang Zhuxie's hands, while Duang Minglan took out a strange artifact that appeared to be a small old mirror. 

Ling Tian's eyes focused on Duang Minglan's strange small mirror, slightly surprised as he sensed its aura. 

"Sacred Mountain of Sky!" Ang Zhuxie cried out deeply, her cultivation essence pouring madly onto the small rock in her hands. 

Ang Zhuxie's complexion had become extremely paler as she did this, but she didn't care. Her aura dropped by several levels as blood flowed from the corner of her mouth.

Duang Minglan's cultivation essence, as well as the soul force of his consciousness sea, flowed into the small old mirror in his hands. His already pale face turned white, as if he was a living dead that had no drop of blood on it. 

They both knew that they had encountered some powerful enemy, so they had no choice but to fight! 

Again, a giant mountain appeared in the sky above Ling Tian. But this mountain seemed to be more than 10 kilometers long at a glance, while its height seemed to touch the top of the sky! 

Sky seemed to crack vaguely, as if it was a giant mirror that was about to shatter as the cracks spread out, proving that it could not withstand the terrifying power surging from the giant mountain. The momentum steadily increased the faster it fell on Ling Tian. 

Space condensed slightly around Ling Tian, as if it wanted to enclose him and restrict his every movement. A subtle but terrifying force emerged from space, completely suppressing Ling Tian. 

Ling Tian's eyebrows rose a little higher, surprised to perceive some faint spatial principles enveloping him, wanting to prevent him from moving. Despite the small surprise, Ling Tian's gaze didn't even glance at the gigantic mountain that was falling on him. 

It all happened in an instant! 

* Boom! * 

The gigantic mountain finally fell, cratering the ground as the land was destroyed for more than 50 kilometers in all directions. 

Space shook fiercely by over 100 kilometers! 

6