Chapter 918 (Vol 3) – Ancient High Grade Immortal Artifact!
110 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Duang Minglan had barely spat out another large mouthful of blood when he and Ang Zhuxie appeared several kilometers away from the impact, still being knocked back by the fierce wave of power that their two combined attacks caused. 

Quickly, Duang Minglan swallowed a chi recovery pill again, trying to regain some energy. 

Although they knew that their attacks could not easily kill this terrifying young man, they were sure that they could at least delay him briefly. Thus, they would have a better chance of escaping.

Even a powerful cultivator at the great ascension realm maximum stage would not escape unscathed from their two attacks together. 

Then, in Duang Minglan's hands, a strange talisman covered in mysterious runes appeared, and in the next moment it caused the scarce cultivation essence still remaining in his dantian to flow out. Needless to say, Duang Minglan's aura was very weak, even being weaker than a cultivator at the golden core realm. 

Ang Zhuxie also swallowed a chi recovery pill. The lovely dress she wore was partially torn, and the image of beautiful and superior woman she exuded previously could no longer be seen at this moment, only showing a woman who had survived a terrible battle. 

"We have to move..." 

"Why doesn't anyone listen to what one says?" 

The moment Ang Zhuxie moved to help Duang Minglan to fully activate the talisman in his hands and leave, the very voice they feared reached their ears, freezing them on the spot. 

Their gazes shifted to where the voice came from, their pupils shrank as they saw the space in front of them that looked like a small calm lake of just over 3 meters trembled, like small ripples in the water spreading out from the center to all directions, so that finally a figure quietly appeared. 

Duang Minglan's consciousness was shocked, recognizing that this young man seemed to travel through the void as he did, only with more control and less risk in doing so! 

This young man's clothes were completely clean and tidy, with no sign that they were torn or even dirty, as if the previous two attacks had done nothing to him and traveling through the void was like a game to him. 

Ling Tian sighed in disappointment, shaking his head as he looked at the two. If the two of them had really answered his questions, Ling Tian wouldn't have to bother turning them into idiots.

Ling Tian also hadn't used half of his current strength, even barely mobilized a tenth of his total power, so them breaking the domain he had released didn't surprise him. Similarly, these two people, although their cultivation bases were at the great ascension realm middle stage, were not weak at all, being able to even fight on equal footing against cultivators at the great ascension realm late stage. 

Even a cultivator at the great ascension realm maximum stage might not come out completely unscathed when dealing with the two attacks of these two people, proving that their power levels were not weak at all. 

"One person with earth spirit root, and another with an immortal artifact from ancient times..." 

Ling Tian casually commented as he watched them. His jet black eyes contained nothing but pure indifference and a slight hint of interest as he watched Duang Minglan. 

But this completely frightened Ang Zhuxie and Duang Minglan! 

This man who was younger than them had clearly seen right through them! 

Thanks to her earth spirit root, Ang Zhuxie was able to reach the great ascension realm in less than two thousand years, and Duang Minglan was able to become strong thanks to the ancient immortal treasure he had found! 

Being their secrets and cultivation talents since they started cultivating, this young man had easily spotted them, scaring them completely. 

Ling Tian's domain formed again, and this time, a much more powerful force flowed out, trapping Duang Minglan and Ang Zhuxie. 

Both Duang Minglan and Ang Zhuxie could not move an inch, feeling a subtle yet extremely terrifying force enveloping them. Their cultivation essences and blood had been greatly reduced, so they had not fully recovered. 

Even if they could burn cultivation essence or blood essence again, it would be useless!

Ling Tian appeared in front of the two of them and extended his hand, taking the ancient talisman from Duang Minglan's hands. 

"Immortal runes that can mobilize some spatial principles..." Ling Tian commented a little surprised as he finally saw the talisman, mainly shocking Duang Minglan that he could easily see this kind of treasure that he had found. 

Ling Tian observed that this strange talisman was a very ancient one, it might have even been created millions of years ago! 

The runes that were inscribed on its surface were true immortal runes, thus making this talisman a true immortal talisman. The more Ling Tian observed, the more surprised he was, as the type and origin of the mysterious immortal runes were nothing less than the comparable level of an Immortal King! 

Although the patterns, runes and the entire talisman had lost power due to the passing of time, it could still explode with a power comparable to a cultivator at the Earth Immortal realm if the energy imbued into it was powerful and sufficient. 

More surprisingly, the runes of this talisman involved spatial principles, so whoever activated it could teleport directly to a far distance in an instant, a bit like his teleportation. The distance would depend on the energy imbued, the more power, the more distance it could reach. But unfortunately it would be a random distance. 

There are teleportation runes in the cultivation world, but they are very rare. These teleportation runes also superficially touch on the principles of space, but much more weakly and vaguely, and despite this, they still expel terrifying power, demonstrating the horror of the dao of space. 

This can only be done by extremely skilled rune masters who have inherited certain special techniques and methods, but this does not mean that they can control and affect space directly, like mobilizing space principles. They can only create these runes and artifacts due to specialized techniques in the power of space, taking a hint of the spatial principle and engraving them into the runes. 

It is the same with teleportation formations. The formations grand masters do not control space directly like Ling Tian, but it is thanks to their techniques, methods and the various formations related to space that they can create teleportation formations after much effort. 

Ling Tian casually raised his hand as a storage ring appeared clutched between his fingers. 

Ang Zhuxie was shocked and Duang Minglan's pupils couldn't shrink any further, feeling that there was no sense in what he was observing. 

The storage ring Ling Tian held in his hands was Duang Minglan's storage ring. Duang Minglan didn't even know how or when Ling Tian took his storage ring. 

Ling Tian's spirit sense easily broke through all the defensive barriers on Duang Minglan's storage ring to prevent others from observing inside. Once these defenses were removed, a considerable amount of cultivation resources, treasures of heaven and earth, as well as countless high-quality artifacts all appeared in front of Ling Tian's spirit sense. 

The next moment, the small old mirror that Duang Minglan had used in the previous attack appeared in Ling Tian's hands. 

"Immortal artifact..." Ling Tian whispered again in surprise, identifying this strange old mirror. 

His spirit sense enveloped the old mirror, observing every inch of it. 

Instantly, the space around them became slightly turbulent, as if it was a calm lake that had a stone thrown into the center, with all the water gradually being affected. 

And then, before Duang Minglan and Ang Zhuxie's eyes, space and sky in front of them seemed to become a strange mirror, which was composed of many small mirrors in the shape of squares. These small mirrors began to move together, then interchange with each other, as if it were a strange puzzle, with each square space moving to a different place, but complementing each other perfectly without any problem. 

The more they watched this pair, the more the commotion terrified them. Especially Duang Minglan; being able to see that the treasure he had found and helped him for many years to get to the realm he was currently in could be used in such a way, and that he thought he had discovered all its uses, Duang Minglan now felt that he had been like a child playing with a powerful spiritual artifact, having no knowledge of how to bring out the true potential of this ancient treasure. 

Ling Tian looked at this mirror, his spiritual energy constantly flowing into it, with the space around it strangely moving and slowly spreading out. A surprise finally appeared on his face. 

"It's a high-grade immortal artifact!" Ling Tian exclaimed in surprise. 

This little mirror, which is so old and had some cracks on its surface, was a high-grade immortal artifact that could vaguely mobilize the principles of space! 

How could Ling Tian not be surprised? This immortal artifact is almost impossible to find even in the Immortal World, it could almost certainly be said that there was no other such immortal artifact that could mobilize space. 

Ling Tian quickly calmed down, but without letting go of the mirror in his hands. The altered space around also calmed down, with the turbulence disappearing as if it had never appeared. 

When he reached the Grand Supreme's state in the Immortal World, Ling Tian had obtained all kinds of powerful immortal artifacts and treasures, but he had never seen this kind of artifacts that could move space directly. But now, he had encountered this immortal artifact that mobilized spatial principles, with the Hongmeng Pagoda being two powerful artifacts that involved the dao of space! 

What was going on? 

Could it be that true immortal artifacts and treasures could only be found in the planes below the Immortal World? 

Ling Tian stopped staring at the mirror and looked straight into Duang Minglan's eyes, instantly scaring him. 

Thanks to this ancient mirror, and the immortal talismans, it was nothing strange that Duang Minglan could go unnoticed and hide briefly in the void dimension, concealing his breath and aura even from the experts at the peak of the great ascension realm. 

If it wasn't for his intuition's warning, Ling Tian would also not know that there would be someone capable of hiding in the void dimension as long as they didn't enter his range of spatial perception! 

"I told you that I never ask things twice, so you have to face the consequences..." Ling Tian said indifferently. 

Duang Minglan felt a terrifying sense of danger when he saw Ling Tian's jet black eyes, as if they were two black holes that could trap his soul if he was careless for an instant, losing himself in their depths and not knowing how he died. 

 * Crack~ * 

Duang Minglan only felt that the barrier around his consciousness sea was easily and calmly broken through with a small but extremely powerful soul force, breaking through all his defenses and reaching the depths of his knowledge sea, where all his secrets, memories and knowledge were located. 

Ling Tian looked at him for a few more seconds before smirking slightly. Duang Minglan's eyes became glassy and empty, as if his soul had suddenly disappeared. 

In front of Ang Zhuxie's eyes, Duang Minglan's body fell to the ground, his expression lost and empty. 

5