Chapter 919 (Vol 3) – Great Ascension Realm Cultivators & Immortal Cultivators From The Heavenly Great Power Sect!
131 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Duang Minglan's body fell heavily to the ground. The look on his face was empty and lifeless, as if his soul had left his body. 

Although Duang Minglan himself was not dead, Ang Zhuxie knew that Duang Minglan had become an idiot! 

This young man in front of them had destroyed Duang Minglan's consciousness sea to look into his secrets, turning him into an idiot in the process! 

"Valley of the Immortal's Tomb?" 

Ling Tian frowned when he learned the place where Duang Minglan had found these immortal treasures. 

The Valley of the Immortal's Tomb, is a famous yet terrifying place in the north state, where even world powerhouses from separation and reunion realm cultivators to great ascension realm cultivators could fall and die if they were careless.

This Valley of the Immortal's Tomb is a mysterious place, where high-level spiritual flowers and herbs could be found, even finding extremely valuable heaven and earth treasures! 

There is a strange dimension inside this place, as if it is the gateway to another world, but so far it is unknown what exists inside. Many powerful cultivators, even great ascension realm cultivators have entered from long ago, but never came back out after hundreds and some thousands of years. Most of the soul lamps belonging to these cultivators who entered were extinguished not long after they entered, proving that they had died! 

But even though no one else entered this dimension inside, they could still continue to find treasures from heaven and earth in the surroundings, as well as high-level artifacts. It was as if every so often, this valley would inexplicably fill up with countless powerful treasures again. 

No one knew where all these treasures from heaven came from, nor how they could suddenly appear. All they knew was that this place was a paradise of cultivation resources, where many could have their little chance encounters and change their destinies if they ventured into its depths, as long as they did not enter the strange dimension deep inside the place. 

It was even believed that a true immortal being had died in this place, and the treasures that appeared were its legacy. 

After exploring this place, Duang Minglan had found a secret passage that led him to an ancient secret room. In that place, he had found these talismans and the mysterious small mirror. 

Ling Tian looked up and observed in a certain direction, the place where this Valley of the Immortal's Tomb was located. 

If Ling Tian remembered correctly, the place where Long Yuyin had traveled long ago when news of an amazing treasure of heaven and earth spread, and then Yun Mengxin, Gao Xue and Gao Xue went to find her, should be the Valley of the Immortal's Tomb! 

So far there has not been any trouble or anxious feeling in his heart, and the spiritual connections with Yun Mengxin and Long Yuyin were still calm, which indicated to him that his wives and female disciples were fine. 

Ling Tian's gaze finally fell on Ang Zhuxie, scaring her all the more. Those intense jet black eyes would be so beautiful to behold if Ang Zhuxie wasn't in this terrifying situation. Ang Zhuxie could only see two horrible black holes that would devour her soul in an instant. 

Suddenly, the defensive barrier in her consciousness sea was easily pierced through, as if it was a sheet of paper being pierced by a blade, terrifying Ang Zhuxie even more than she already was. She knew she would suffer the same fate as Duang Minglan. 

"W-wait! Don't kill me! I-I'll tell you anything y-you want!" Ang Zhuxie screamed with all her might, managing to gather her voice, "I-I'll be your s-slave... I'll be your woman! Y-Yes! Y-you can do anything you want to me... I'm still a virgin!" 

Ang Zhuxie was terrified, feeling the breath of death coming closer and closer, at any second her soul would be crushed. Therefore, she couldn't help but cry out and promise all sorts of things to Ling Tian, even to the point of being his slave and making her his woman. 

In fact, observing Ling Tian's perfect complexion and manly and handsome countenance, Ang Zhuxie thought that there would be no loss in giving herself to this devilishly handsome young man. As long as she could live, Ang Zhuxie would not mind giving her body to this young man and becoming his woman! 

But Ling Tian's jet black eyes didn't even ripple upon hearing her words, looking indifferently at Ang Zhuxie. 

"I'm sorry, but I already have wives..." Ling Tian mockingly raised the corner of his mouth. 

Indeed, Ang Zhuxie is still a virgin, completely retaining her primordial essence yin. Being close to her and restraining her body, Ling Tian could vaguely sense it in Ang Zhuxie's body, giving off that imperceptible primordial essence yin from her as a fully virgin woman. 

Ang Zhuxie's body was also fully developed, with good assets and curves on her, proving that she was a first-rate beauty, a mature woman who could even be revered as a beautiful goddess. Her body could easily incite desire in men, and no one would hesitate to choose her as their woman. 

But in Ling Tian's eyes, Ang Zhuxie was just another simple woman with a bit of beauty. No woman could be more beautiful than his beloved women. 

"I-if you kill me, the Immortals of the Heavenly Great Power Sect will know! And they will kill you!" 

Finally, Ang Zhuxie yelled at the top of her lungs, drawing on her last secret and trump card. 

Ling Tian raised his eyelids a little higher, as if in surprise. This made Ang Zhuxie could find a ray of hope, thinking that she could stop Ling Tian from killing her. 

"I am also an immortal..." 

But Ling Tian's next words stunned Ang Zhuxie completely, making her an idiot for a moment! 

Only then, in front of Ang Zhuxie's eyes, Ling Tian seemed to suddenly grow larger, turning into a giant that reached the sky in a few moments. A terrifying power surged out of him the more he grew, the sky could not even withstand Ling Tian's presence, shattering into pieces. 

In the end, Ling Tian grew larger than the entire cultivation world, he stretched out his arm and the cultivation world fell on his palm. 

Ang Zhuxie's shock reached an unprecedented level, watching in terror that Ling Tian's gigantic figure could crush the entire Heavenly Earth Continent easily just by closing his hand! 

This entire cultivation world was like a small sphere on his palm, while Ling Tian could decide whether or not to destroy this world! 

Ang Zhuxie's eyes finally became blurry and empty, subsequently her body fell to the ground. Just like Duang Minglan, Ang Zhuxie's gaze seemed lost, with a look as if his soul had left his body, but with a terrified expression. 

Ling Tian looked at Ang Zhuxie's body, feeling neither pity nor guilt. These two had clearly attacked him earlier, so Ling Tian returned the gesture. 

"Immortals from the Heavenly Great Power Sect, huh?" 

Ling Tian smirked with interest, his jet black eyes shining slightly as he confirmed again and again the information about these immortals who were hiding in the Heavenly Great Power Sect. 

These two clearly belonged to the famous sect at rank number four, the Divine Fire Temple Sect, but they were currently spies of the powerful Heavenly Great Power Sect! 

The status that Ang Zhuxie and Duang Minglan had in the Divine Fire Temple was not simple, both of them were inner elders, with elevated status, being almost important core members who could influence the decisions and rules of the sect, only below another inner elder, the sect leader and the ancestors of the sect. 

"In the Heavenly Great Power Sect, besides Man Chong, there were two other immortals who came out of seclusion every so often, and these gave instructions to their direct disciples, and in turn, these direct disciples were the ones who were in charge of managing the sect's movement, as well as secretly placing Ang Zhuxie and Duang Minglan in the Divine Fire Temple Sect to be the Heavenly Great Power Sect's spies..." 

Ling Tian quickly went over the information he extracted from the knowledge seas of Ang Zhuxie and Duang Minglan. 

This Heavenly Great Power Sect was very mysterious, for millennia that its members have been continuously searching for treasures from heaven and earth, especially medicinal treasures that could repair the cultivation bases. 

This further confirmed Ling Tian's thoughts and information, about there still being immortals currently in the Heavenly Great Power Sect, but that they had suffered serious injuries, with significant damage to their cultivation foundations, so they needed many medicinal treasures in order to recover. 

The stronger one becomes, the more power they gain, but at the same time, the damage they can receive either in battles or abnormal circumstances will increase, to the point that if their cultivation bases suffer horrible damage, depending on the severity it could take decades, centuries, millennia and even millions of years to recover.  

The void dimension is not a simple matter, not even Ling Tian dared to easily enter the void dimension when he had reached the Supreme realm in the Immortal World. 

Ling Tian kept going over the information, knowing that the direct disciples of these immortals hiding in the sect like their ancestors are all great ascension realm cultivators! 

The Heavenly Great Power Sect, on the surface, only has just over 20 great ascension realm cultivators as inner and outer elders, but, currently, the sect has 30 more great ascension realm cultivators in the dark, being just over 50, with nearly 20 of them all reaching the great ascension realm peak stage! 

But after Ling Tian broke The Great Seal of Divine Ancestral Protection in the Void, the chi spirit resurfaced throughout the world at various levels, allowing cultivators to reach more levels unlike before. Cultivators who had been trapped by their bottlenecks were finally able to break through after so many years, reaching new realms. 

And the Heavenly Great Power Sect seemed to have increased the number of great ascension realm cultivators by more than 10 of them apparently. It's as if reaching the great ascension realm was as easy as eating and drinking! 

Meanwhile, the other sects ranking next to the Heavenly Great Power Sect barely have less than 20 great ascension realm cultivators, and as the sects' rankings go down, the fewer great ascension realm experts there are. 

Although it was not at all surprising for Ling Tian to see so many great ascension realm cultivators gathered in a sect of this level, he was still somewhat surprised, since they were currently in a cultivation world, the plane where the great ascension realm is the highest level and thus the most difficult to reach! 

In the Immortal World, Ling Tian could easily find a third level sect, one of the weakest in the world, and he could find hundreds and thousands of great ascension realm cultivators, even being only external members of the sect. 

Great ascension realm cultivators are like cats and dogs, being able to be easily found anywhere in the Immortal World. All because the great ascension realm is a low cultivation level, and is just the beginning for true immortal cultivation, where many cultivators cannot touch the immortal threshold and get stuck in this late mortal realm, dying after 10 thousand years without being able to enter the great immortal cultivation.  

"Looks like these guys will finally make a move..." Ling Tian commented, as he cast a causal glance in the direction where the Heavenly Great Power Sect seemed to be. 

According to the memories and information obtained from these two people, there was more movement from the higher ups of this sect, and they even seemed to have ceased the important tasks of searching for medicinal treasures, all while starting to do other important things. 

It seemed that either the immortals had fully recovered, or perhaps they had managed to stabilize their cultivation bases, healing the most serious wounds and regaining a large portion of their strength. 

6