Chapter 923 (Vol 3) – The Sects Below The Heavenly Level!
122 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Sister Yuyin, do you need help with your training?" 

A figure appeared at the side of both women, attracting their attention. This figure is also as beautiful and gorgeous as Yun Mengxin and Long Yuyin, wearing a beautiful red robed, like flames of fire. 

"Yes... uhhhm, sister Xue?" Long Yuyin looked at this woman and she doubted for a moment before saying with a bit of hesitation. Her eyes also noticed her red robed. 

"Yes, I am Xue!" 

Gao Xue nodded with a smile, even she chuckled slightly as she saw Long Yuyin's hesitant expression. 

"Sorry, I still can't tell you two well from one another..." Long Yuyin said with a hint of guilt. 

Even Yun Mengxin nodded slightly at the sight of Gao Xue. 

"You have nothing to worry about! In fact, besides Master, no one can easily recognize us! So you don't have to feel bad!" 

Another voice came from the distance, but being equal to the same voice as Gao Xue's. 

Another beautiful figure but exuding tranquility and calmness came, but wearing a sky blue robe, while the hair waved gently through the air. 

"Sister Yue..." Long Yuyin looked at Gao Yue and she said. 

"Hehe! It's okay, sister Yuyin! You don't have to feel bad! Even our Sis Luo sometimes has trouble recognizing us too!" Gao Yue nodded with an understanding smile. 

"And our brothers can't easily recognize us either!" 

Gao Xue, next to Gao Yue, added at once, "I think Master should be the only one who can really differentiate us even after such a long time!" 

When they talked about their Master, Gao Xue and Gao Yue's beautiful eyes shone happily. Both women were also wearing a veil to hide half of their faces, but they still couldn't hide the beauty of their bodies at first glance due to their figures! 

"You're right..." 

This time, Yun Mengxin nodded with some confusion. 

Both Gao Xue and Gao Yue had finally decided to wear different colored robes, making them easier to recognize. But before, when they wore the same robes with the same designs and styles, even Yun Mengxin could not easily recognize them as Ling Tian did! 

"Big Sis, do you know how our husband can recognize the difference between them?" Long Yuyin couldn't help but look at Yun Mengxin. She really couldn't easily differentiate between Gao Xue and Gao Yue like Ling Tian had done that time! 

"Right!" 

"Great Big Sister, do you know if our Master has any tricks?" 

Gao Xue and Gao Yue nodded and looked curiously at Yun Mengxin. 

After these days of living together, these women shared many things with each other, learning more about each other and especially about Ling Tian, whom they had not seen for a long time, missing him all the time. Gao Xue and Gao Yue also listened attentively to how Yun Mengxin and Long Yuyin had met Ling Tian, forming relationships with him and getting married. 

Gao Yue and Gao Xue had also learned that Yun Mengxin, Long Yuyin, Mu Shuiruo, Tang Wanying and Zhang Xinya, had practiced a mysterious dual cultivation technique with Ling Tian by being Dao Companions. In that way, Yun Mengxin had told them that she could sense that Ling Tian's location seemed to be closer when the connection between them was strengthened, so he had probably reached the North State. Long Yuyin also felt her connection with Ling Tian, confirming Yun Mengxin's words. 

Indeed, within a few minutes later, both Gao Xue and Gao Yue, had received a small notification that their senior brothers had finally arrived in the north state, and they were in the residence where it is their home, and then they would go to sect where Zhen Bingluo and Lu Wuhu were. 

Exchanging words and so on, they all speculated that Ling Tian had come with Hao Zhentian and the rest. 

Yun Mengxin and Long Yuyin let out a sigh of relief that their families should be fine. 

"I really don't know how he can recognize you..." Yun Mengxin shook her head, unable to comprehend how Ling Tian could recognize Gao Xue and Gao Yue at a glance, telling who each was. 

Could it be due to the powerful and mysterious intuition Ling Tian has? 

But Yun Mengxin shook her head at once, feeling for the first time that she could not know a secret of her husband, or at least understand his mind as it had been since they first came together as one. 

"By the way..." 

Long Yuyin frowned and then she looked towards the entrance where the last people had escaped, "This is the second time members of the hand or god power sect or something like that showed up... there will be trouble with them later? They said they are a first level sect." 

This was not the first time there was a group that wanted to cause trouble for Long Yuyin, especially seeing the spiritual flower growing in the center of this space. Various groups of cultivators, from the golden core realm to one or another cultivator at the separation and reunion realm middle stage had appeared, wanting to snatch the spiritual flower that Long Yuyin protected. 

Although Long Yuyin was not afraid to provoke everyone, since Ling Tian had told her not to hold back and that no matter what happened he would support her, Long Yuyin still did not want to cause too much unnecessary trouble. 

A top tier sect in the north state meant a strong and powerful sect, with several great ascension realm experts residing in it. 

"Pff! That sect certainly is a first-tier sect, but it's really second-rate, Sister Yuyin!" 

Gao Xue chuckled, waving her hand and expressing to Long Yuyin not to worry. 

"First-tier sect but second-rate?" Long Yuyin frowned, trying to recall a bit of the information Gao Xue and Gao Yue had given them regarding the sects of the north state. 

"These sects are ranked within the top ten first-tier sects in the north state, but because their power level barely meets the requirements, they are sects still within the first-tier list but of second-rate!" 

Gao Yue quickly added, "If I remember correctly, this sect is ranked ninth out of the ten first-ranked sects, and its leader is an expert who has reached the great ascension realm, but most of its members are between the foundation establishment realm and golden core realm, with very few of them having high bases." 

Seeing Long Yuyin, both Gao Xue and Gao Yue felt that there would be no problem with her. Long Yuyin's strength seemed to grow by leaps and bounds without the need to increase her cultivation, even vaguely managing to reach a strength close to theirs despite having a cultivation base at the great ascension realm early stage. 

Gao Xue and Gao Yue have respect for Long Yuyin, knowing that she is a born warrior, and that her strength is astounding. Once Long Yuyin reaches the great ascension realm peak stage, there would not be many rivals in the world that could be a threat to her. 

"Ah! The sects below the heavenly level!" Long Yuyin quickly understood. 

Gao Yue had explained to them that there were ten ranked sects in the entire north state, with the Heavenly Great Power Sect ranked as the first sect and the most famous sect in the entire world, and from there other sects followed, all the way down to tenth place. 

But from the sixth sect on, they were second-rate sects, but still within the first level of classification. All this because there are not so many experts in them, and the necessary number of members and strong experts hardly exceed the average sects. 

The Sects from the 1st place to the 5th place are recognized as Holy Lands or Heavenly Sects, while the Sects from the 6th place to the 10th place are Lesser Sects or Second Class Holy Lands. 

Gao Yue had only told them about the first five sects, since the other five lower sects are not so important and not worthwhile, so she only mentioned their names vaguely. Therefore, Long Yuyin did not remember this lower sect. 

The Divine Hand Of God Sect is a Lower Sect ranked in the Ninth Place, barely having one great ascension realm expert! 

Although they are second-rate sects they still belong to the first-tier ranking, so as long as no experts come out from the heavenly or higher sects, these sects are worshipped by everyone. 

"So long as no cultivators from the first sect, the Heavenly Great Power Sect, or the fourth sect, the Divine Fire Temple Sect, appear, there should be no problem!" Gao Xue added, reminding them of Yun Mengxin and Long Yuyin. 

Because they had created a sect, and their own strengths reached the great ascension realm, they had entered into friendly relations with the Second, Third and Fifth Heavenly Sect, so if any problems arose, they could easily solve them between them through communication and exchange. 

Yun Mengxin smiled slightly, but her eyes flashed fleetingly. 

Although Gao Yue and Gao Xue had not mentioned it, Yun Mengxin knew that the Beyond Above The Heaven Sect should also be ranked in the top ten of the holy lands, probably in sixth place. This was because its members were not many like the first sects, but with only them as great ascension realm experts they fulfilled more of the requirements to make the sect a top-tier sect. 

"How long do you think it will be before the Earth Spirit Gardenia finishes blooming?" 

Understanding about the origin the members of this sect she had just expelled from the place, Long Yuyin dismissed the concern and at once she looked at the spiritual flower growing in the center of the place. 

"It should finish growing in a couple of days or so..." Yun Mengxin narrowed her eyes, feeling the spirit chi around the flower grow much more. 

The spirit flower they were observing right now is the Earth Spirit Gardenia, a high quality heavenly flower that was needed to make the Inner Dantian and Outer Meridian Reconstruction Pill that Ling Tian needs! 

After having explored a part of this long endless valley, they had found this Earth Spirit Gardenia beginning to grow. Therefore, they did not hesitate and stayed in this place while waiting for this heavenly flower to finish growing. 

Thanks to Ling Tian's memories and experiences, Yun Mengxin had managed to make some simple but effective formations to slightly accelerate the growth of this heavenly flower, so they were only waiting for it to finish growing to take it and return. Because of this, Gao Xue and Gao Yue were amazed with Yun Mengxin, respecting her all the more when they saw her make a mysterious formation to make this heavenly flower mature faster. Besides being the first wife of their Master, Yun Mengxin is a smart, wise and strong woman! 

The Earth Spirit Gardenia is just a short time away from blooming, so it would certainly finish full growth and could be taken. 

Surprisingly, Long Yuyin, who had arrived alone several days earlier in this valley, she found many high quality herbs, as well as treasures of heaven and earth valuable. Due to her current strength, Long Yuyin did not encounter any trouble and easily dealt with the individuals who wanted to do something to her. She even found the heavenly flower that was said to have appeared!

Yun Mengxin, Gao Xue and Gao Yue also found some high-level medicinal herbs before finding Long Yuyin, to later find this Earth Spirit Gardenia. 

Despite all this, the four women did not go deeper inside, knowing the dangers of this valley that even great ascension realm experts could die if they were careless for a second. 

"Our husband has already arrived, so he should have found several of the spiritual herbs that Sis Shuiruo needs to make the pill!" 

Knowing that Ling Tian had returned, Long Yuyin was eager to take this heavenly flower and return quickly. 

"But for now we must wait." Yun Mengxin nodded at Long Yuyin's words, understanding her feelings. 

After all, Yun Mengxin also wanted to return and embrace Ling Tian, her beloved great husband! 

But she knew perfectly well that Ling Tian really needs this spiritual herb, so they would have to hold out for a few days before returning. 

5