Chapter 104 – Special Physique
4.3k 10 86
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Lan Yin greets her Master"

Lan Yin knelt and kowtowed with her head touching the ground three times three times, while at once a slightly anxious look came into her eyes.

Ling Tian was slightly startled to observe this action on her part.

Strangely, Ling Tian had found that, on this lower plane, the action of worshiping when one obtains a Master is the same as that of the Immortal World. He had confirmed this as many times as he had been in the city.

No doubt, that this little girl made this reverence, implied several things; that she was very intelligent and perceptive and had seen many things, one of which meant the Master-Disciple relationship.

In fact, Lan Yin had seen several ceremonies in the Ju family where some young people and children were taken as disciples by some adults and she was present at that time, since she was the servant of the family and was in charge of having things ready for the Master-Disciple worship.

Having suffered all kinds of things for a long time, Lan Yin's mentality matured more in comparison with children of the same age.

Looking at her anxious face, Ling Tian knew why she felt this way.

He took a cup of tea along with a teapot out of his space ring and placed it in front of Lan Yin.

Lan Yin was surprised to see the things that appeared out of nowhere, as if he were doing magic, but she immediately recovered and took the things.

Lan Yin carefully poured the liquid into the cup, leaving no drops of tea behind.

"Master, please drink my tea." Lan Yin offered the tea cup to Ling Tian with her two little hands.

Ling Tian looked at the tea with satisfaction and amazement and drank it at once.

His disciples had also done the same action of worshipping the Master, as it was very common from ancient times for such a ritual to be done in both the world of cultivation and the immortal world.

Ling Tian decided to receive Lan Yin as his personal disciple in order to nurture her properly. Well, although all his disciples are his personal disciples, except for the one traitor who was an unofficial disciple.

Ling Tian decided to raise her, nurture her and feed her properly.

This was because she had a special physique too!

The moment Ling Tian checked her pulse after she fainted, he realized Lan Yin's special physique.

'Sacred Pulse of the Heavenly Twin Stars'.

Her special physique was at the same level as Yun Mengxin's!

Both of their sacred bodies are the target where all the Supremes and countless Emperors would fight to take them as their disciples!

These sacred bodies were the legendary bodies that cultivators dreamed of having!

The possessors of these bodies were destined and fully guaranteed to attain Supremacy, the highest realm of the Immortal World, if they did not die halfway.

Hundreds of thousands of years ago, Ling Tian learned that there was a woman with this type of sacred body, and she reached the Realm of Supremacy in a very short time!

This body was special, as the veins and meridians had to absorb the energy of the sun and moon in their early years, in order to transform and mutate the meridians and give enormous advantages to the holder of this body when cultivating. Their cultivation would shoot up in time, reaching an unimaginable speed, leaving thousands of cultivators behind in the dust.

That's why Lan Yin would always faint and lack moments where the strength would disappear from her body, unable to even lift her arm, because her body is trying to absorb as much energy as it can to transform the meridians and take effect when cultivating.

"Yinyin, I am a cultivator. We cultivators can fly and do many things..." Ling Tian proceeded to explain to her in summary and in the easiest words for Lan Yin to understand.

Lan Yin proceeded to listen very obediently to her Master, as she marveled at the incredible things people could do.

"Well, now I'll teach you how to cultivate and what to do." Ling Tian preferred to explain to her step by step how she would cultivate and what she would have to do, how to absorb the Chi spirit and enter the path of cultivation.

After 3 hours, Ling Tian finished explaining and clearing up Lan Yin's doubts. Surprisingly, Lan Yin was very intelligent and understood everything at first, omitting some somewhat complicated parts.

"This is the chant: Immortal Secret Art 'Celestial Turns of the Two Stars'. You have to learn it correctly without forgetting anything, do you understand Yinyin?" Ling Tian explained the chant slowly, making sure she understood it correctly.

Ling Tian had achieved many cultivation techniques, either through struggles, exchanges or encountered in some remote worlds.

Ling Tian had taught her the chant: Immortal Secret Art 'Divine Ascension of the Ice Phoenix' to Yun Mengxin, which was the chant needed for her sacred body.

The Immortal Secret Art 'Celestial Turns of the Two Stars', would make Lan Yin's cultivation soar enormously while cultivating and at the same time, it would gather the spirit and essence of the sun and moon for her own cultivation, transforming their meridians and giving her a great advantage.

2 hours later, Lan Yin correctly understood the cultivation technique.

"All right Yinyin, now you have to sit properly and start revolving the chant that I taught you, while going through the meridian cycles correctly." Ling Tian smiled at her and sat across from her, watching her.

"En!" Lan Yin nodded and sat down to cultivate for the first time.

After 3 hours, Lan Yin managed to enter the First Stage of Chi Gathering.

She failed many times to feel the energy inside her body, since she didn't even practice martial arts, so it was normal for her to fail since she had no experience at all.

But her ability and sense to be able to feel the energy in her meridians and Dantian in a few hours, made her consider that she was a genius blessed by the heavens.

Lan Yin's body was covered with black impurities, expelling the wastes from her interior and improving her whole body.

Lan Yin paled as she observed that she was full of dirt.

"Go take a bath, I have more clothes for you to wear. I will wait for you here while I do some things." Ling Tian pulled out a new set of robes for her, pointing to the river a few feet away.

Lan Yin nodded and quickly grabbed the clothes and ran to the river.

"Master, you are not allowed to turn around!" Lan Yin did not forget to warn Ling Tian with her red face, hoping that he would not turn around.

Ling Tian smiled helplessly at her comment.

'Instead of being 10 years old, she looks like she's 16.' Ling Tian chuckled a little.

Ling Tian sat down and took out his cauldron.

He started making a space ring to her, since she would become his disciple, as well as his daughter.

Soon after, Lan Yin finished and waited for Ling Tian to finish, not daring to bother him.

Ling Tian turned to see Lan Yin and smiled.

Now she looked like a delicate, adorable crystal doll, without those wounds and scars all over her face, with her hair neat and tidy. A beautiful, well-flowered dress.

Her skin seemed to have rehydrated, even she seemed to have the skin of just a baby.

Her cheeks were a light red hue, with her eyes as beautiful and sparkling as diamonds, looking like dazzling stars that would catch your eye from the first moment. Her delicate and beautiful face made her look like a real angel, free from any worldly dirt.

"You are so pretty, Yinyin. Good! Now I'll show you a few things." Ling Tian smiled at her as he told her to come forward.

Lan Yin blushed at Ling Tian's comment and then smiled brightly and sat down in front of her Master.

Ling Tian proceeded to explain the use of the spiritual sense as well as the space ring.

Lan Yin was surprised by all these wonderful things that her Master was teaching her.

Ling Tian told her that she had to stabilize her newly gained cultivation and also understand how strong she had become.

After several hours, Ling Tian finished teaching her and stood up.

It was already getting dark, so it was time to go home.

"Yinyin, I'll take you to my house. There you will meet a very nice big brother and sister, who will love you too." Ling Tian prepared to leave and said.

"En!" Lan Yin smiled happily, knowing that she will begin to have a good family that loves her.

"Yinyin, remember that what I tell you, you cannot tell anyone, unless I tell you who you can tell, do you understand?" Ling Tian reminded her once again that she cannot say anything about cultivation.

"Yes, Master!" Lan Yin nodded seriously. She promised never to say anything.

Ling Tian smiled and took her in his arms, then stepped on his sword and flew off into the sky.

86