Chapter 105 – Horrible Slaughter
4.3k 8 90
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Lord of the City! I bring an urgent message!"

A guard entered Long Cheng's study hall.

"What's going on?" Long Cheng stopped what he was doing and looked up.

"The Ming family sent a message!"

The guard entered quickly and stood in front of Long Cheng.

"One of the families under his control was totally killed!"

"What?!"

Long Cheng stood and opened his eyes in disbelief.

What happened?!

Long Cheng asked the guard for details and left quickly.

Ju Family Zone

"What happened here?!"

Ming Xian barked fiercely, without receiving any valid response.

Ming Xian and several subordinates were outside the area where the Ju family was located, because they received the news that a killing had occurred.

Arriving at the scene, Ming Xian and the others opened their eyes in shock.

The whole training camp was full of fire and blood scattered all over the place!

Some pieces of flesh and bones that were not on fire could be found all over the training camp.

Just like 1 or 2 heads of people were decapitated and scattered around as they burned fiercely in the fire!

The corpses and 'remains' were completely consumed in the blazing fire, as they were consumed to finally be just ashes.

Even the ashes were burning too and left no trace!

This was indeed a horrible slaughter.

Ming Xian and company swallowed saliva as they watched this scene. Although they had committed killings in silence before, it was not to the extent that such a slaughter would take place on a large scale.

Only a few very old men and children under 10 survived, but strangely enough, they were unconscious at the time, so they did not know what happened.

These people were inside the houses, some were servants and small children of low status, while doing their homework, or preparing lunches, as well as taking care of the elderly.

They mentioned that out of nowhere a strange person appeared and after carrying a little girl in his arms, he killed one of the young men. From there, their minds suddenly became completely dark and they did not know what happened next.

They vaguely described the appearance of this person, as they were far away and could not see him clearly.

"Patriarch, the Lord of the City has come!" a Ming Xian subordinate told him.

Ming Xian turned his head, noting that Long Cheng was coming quickly.

"Patriarch Ming, what happened?" Long Cheng asked him if he had discovered anything in what he was arriving at, as he observed several people working carrying water cans to put out the infernal fire that was raging in the place.

Ming Xian with a sombre face replied: "A killing of one of my families under my influence!"

Ming Xian told him exactly what the old men and servants of this family told him.

Long Cheng frowned when he heard the facts.

Who could have done such a thing?

And why?

No doubt this was the work of a large group that massacred all the people here, but what Ming Xian told him was that this was the work of one person.

Could it be him?

"This is the work of that damn bastard!" Ming Xian roared fiercely.

Long Cheng knew who he was referring to.

The only one who could commit an assassination on this scale would be someone who was not from this city, as well as someone who did not know that it is forbidden to kill people when there is an emergency and a shortage of martial artists were needed to fight the demonic beasts.

People who committed these crimes or killed other people were searched until they could be found and then judged on the basis of their crime.

Although there were some groups of people who killed without a trace and always escaped without leaving a clue as to who they were until they could hide, from then on, there were hardly any murders committed.

Moreover, on this large scale.

"Lord of the City, Patriarch Ming, we have the total number of people killed." A middle-aged man approached and began to report what they had found so far.

"Of the old men and people who were left unconscious in the house, they reported the names and numbers of the missing people:

16 young men between the ages of 15 and 30 died.

8 young women in their 20s and 30s died.

4 elders died.

The young master of the Ju family died. It seems that he had been hit hard and flew into a wall, to the point where he could make cracks in the wall. It was found that, all his internal organs were totally destroyed and his head disappeared, as if it was a body without a head. The blood was soaked into the surroundings, which means that his head exploded.

The patriarch of the Ju family also died. We only found his head decapitated a few seconds before it was completely consumed by fire."

The middle-aged man said this in fright. He had never seen a slaughter so horrible in this way.

This was something that had never been seen in star city.

Long Cheng opened his eyes in disbelief hearing all this.

This was a merciless slaughter!

Ming Xian's face grew blacker as he knew he had lost many subordinates.

Ming Xian was furious to see this. He couldn't care less if it was other families that were under the control of one of the other great families, but this family, was one of his subordinates!

"By the way, I have something else to report!" the man spoke again.

Long Cheng nodded, allowing him to speak.

"The people who survived mentioned that this young man took a girl, named Lan Yin, who was one of the servants in that house."

The man frowned when he said this.

Why would he take a little girl?

Wouldn't he be a...?

Long Cheng thought something should have happened in this place.

That young man did not look evil when they met, even saving him and his daughter from being slaughtered by that beast. Just as he saved the Zhang family members, and cured the wife of the patriarch Tang Wei.

He had found only indifference and calm in their eyes, something that is rare to see in young people, but there was no trace of evil or hypocrisy, such as taking advantage of them after they had been saved.

"Lord of the City, I don't want this to remain unchallenged! I want that bastard to pay!" Ming Xian spoke as he gritted his teeth in rage. This was definitely a slap in the face for the Ming family.

Ming Xian was already thinking of a way to finish off Ling Tian. No matter what he has to sacrifice.

He had to die!

Long Chen slowly nodded: "We will try to investigate the matter here later, Ming patriarch, though it is a pity because the situation is not favorable, as we must now focus on the most important thing: the matter of the horde of demonic beasts."

Long Cheng wanted first to investigate what really happened in this place, but judging by the circumstances, he does not believe many clues can be found.

Besides, there was the other matter first and foremost; the demon beasts.

Long Cheng stayed for quite some time, overseeing the site and sometimes helping to put out the fire that strangely reignited to continue burning the bodies.

Ming Xian left with a face all sullen, full of rage.

He was going to find a way to kill the bastard.

It doesn't matter if he was in the God rank!

He had to die for killing his servants who were indispensable to his future plan!

90