Chapter 114 – Training
4.1k 2 85
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Will Yinyin be all right?" Tang Jingtian asked Ling Tian when they noticed that Lan Yin had dirt on her body and ran away.

"She'll be fine, let's go on." Ling Tian responded normally.

The three wanted to continue asking questions, but observing Ling Tian's reaction, they put aside their doubts and continued training each other, still keeping the "Celestial Energy Mastery " technique in focus.

Boom

Hit

Fwoosh

Heavy blows and movements could be heard and seen in the courtyard of Mu house.

"Urgh."

"Haaa."

Moaning and panting could be heard as Long Yuyin, Tang Jingtian, and Mu Shen lay in the grass, inhaling and exhaling heavily. The special technique dissipated in them and now they had to rest.

They couldn't hold the technique for more than 5 minutes and were already collapsing.

This showed that the technique was difficult but not impossible if one has a high concentration and will power.

"Well, rest for a while before continuing." Ling Tian nodded as he saw the progress of the three.

"Brother Tian, this technique is really something amazing. My speed and strength were stronger than before". Mu Shen spoke heavily, trying to replenish the air in his lungs.

"Yeah, haha. Brother Tian, have you mastered this technique completely?" Tang Jingtian asked.

Long Yuyin raised her ears curiously, trying to hear Ling Tian's answer. She was sitting, leaning against a tree.

"Mmm, I have mastered it perfectly..." Ling Tian nodded and remembered when he faced Cerberus. He had to use the technique "Celestial Energy Mastery" in order to overcome the power emitted by that demonic beast. Because he was just in the Peak Stage of Chi Gathering, he could use it to increase his power a little more. That's why in the end, he was too exhausted when he killed the demon beast and entered his little world.

Tang Jingtian, Mu Shen and Long Yuyin were surprised when they heard Ling Tian's answer.

Can he become stronger than the divine rank?

"Master!"

Just as they were stunned, a soft voice came out from the side and pulled them out of their daze.

Lan Yin rushed in the direction of Ling Tian. She had already removed the black impurities from her body and changed into another pretty dress.

"All right Yinyin, you managed to break through the barrier. Now, you have to stabilize your cultivation very well." Ling Tian patted Lan Yin's head and ordered her to stabilize her cultivation.

"En!" Lan Yin nodded and positioned herself again in the cultivation position. She slowly began to stabilize her acquired cultivation.

The three people on the ground, catching their breath, wondered what Lan Yin was doing.

After a long time, all three regained strength in their bodies and slowly stood up again.

"Wait a few seconds before starting again." Ling Tian spoke and walked in front of Lan Yin.

Lan Yin had just stabilized her cultivation and no longer felt that her Chi was in turmoil, now it was calm and circulated through her meridians peacefully.

"Yinyin..." Ling Tian looked into Lan Yin's beautiful eyes as he thought about whether or not to do something, but after thinking about it for a few seconds, he decided.

"Yinyin, now try to cultivate by absorbing the energy in this crystal." Ling Tian reached into his robe and drew an immortal crystal from within his space ring, deceiving the sight of the other three.

He now had five immortal crystals with him, as one had been given to Yun Mengxin.

Thinking ahead, he decided to let Lan Yin absorb this crystal so that her cultivation would increase faster.

"Mmm." Lan Yin nodded when she saw the beautiful crystal. She understood that she could absorb energy from the crystal as well.

Lan Yin began to circulate her method of cultivation again, with the crystal in her hands, absorbing its immortal essence.

"Brother, what are you teaching Yinyin?" Tang Jingtian asked hesitantly when he saw Lan Yin.

"Something different from you." Ling Tian just said that and told them to go on.

The three of them started to execute the special technique again while trying to hit Ling Tian.

Crack

A long time later, Ling Tian again observed Lan Yin who had again broken the barrier and entered the Third Stage of Chi Gathering.

Her little body was again soiled by black impurities, but this time, it was in less quantity.

Lan Yin quickly came out scared as a rabbit as she went to clean and change again. Ling Tian took back the immortal crystal in his space ring.

Long Yuyin, Mu Shen, and Tang Jingtian cocked their heads in confusion as they saw it again, but they did not ask.

The four of them started training with each other again, while Ling Tian was giving them advice on the moment.

"Haaa. I can't take it anymore..." Tang Jingtian sighed in exhaustion on the floor, trying to catch his breath.

Mu Shen was on his side as well, trying to sit up properly.

Long Yuyin, who for some strange reason, she did not want Ling Tian to see her in bad shape, so she leaned against the tree as usual.

"Mmm, you really have some of my admiration. You all managed to maintain at least the first level of "Celestial Energy Mastery" for just over 10 minutes." Ling Tian spoke with some amazement at the sight of them. It was not easy to master this technique.

"H-hi..." A soft voice was heard in the room while everyone was resting.

Everyone turned to see who it was.

Mu Shuiruo had gone out into the courtyard where everyone was. She was holding Lan Yin's hand.

Mu Shuiruo looked beautiful and above all, very happy, to the point where the surroundings lost their bright color and everything mixed and reflected in the aura she radiated.

What happened to her that made her so happy?

Mu Shen and Tang Jingtian opened their eyes in surprise as they saw the beauty of Mu Shuiruo shine like a glowing crystal.

Both thought that she truly deserved the title of One of the Goddesses of Star City.

"Sister Shuiruo!" Long Yuyin smiled and greeted Mu Shuiruo cheerfully as she too was stunned by the happiness she radiated. She tried to get up, but since she was so tired, she could only nod. Then Long Yuyin turned to look at Ling Tian again and she opened her eyes in shock at the sight of Ling Tian.

Ling Tian was smiling lovingly at Mu Shuiruo.

Mu Shuiruo noticed his look and felt happy as her face turned slightly red. She was trying to be more open with him and put aside her shyness.

Now she was his woman.

"Master!" Lan Yin shouted happily when she saw Ling Tian and ran in front of him with a smile on her face.

"All right Yinyin, you are now in the Third Stage. Stabilize your cultivation first." Ling Tian stroked her head again and instructed her to stabilize her cultivation: "Then I will help you understand the extent of your strength."

"En!" Lan Yin smiled and sat down again, circulating her method of cultivation to stabilize the disturbed chi in her meridians and Dantian.

"Big brother." Mu Shuiruo approached Ling Tian happily as she shyly grabbed a fold of his robe and ignored the stares of the others.

Ling Tian smiled at this. He also ignored the strange looks of the others towards the two of them as he saw Mu Shuiruo's eyes.

Ling Tian did not flinch from the looks and took her white, delicate hand that slightly grasped his clothes and then he pulled her gently towards him while giving her a loving kiss on her forehead: "Little Shuiruo, did you sleep well?"

85