Chapter 115 – Mastery of the Special Technique
4.2k 1 84
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Little Shuiruo, did you sleep well?"

"Mmm." Mu Shuiruo nodded and slowly but courageously hugged Ling Tian as well, feeling the loving and caring hug from him. She was smiling happily as she leaned against him.

Now, she already had the sense of "I already belong to the big brother", so her heart began to slowly open up to Ling Tian, slowly getting rid of her nerves and shyness.

Ling Tian smiled and did not let go of Mu Shuiruo, still holding her in his arms. He liked to feel and hug the tender, delicate body of Mu Shuiruo as he watched her closely.

Her jade-white face as she exuded a pure and sacred aura really made Ling Tian wonder if she was really an angel, an immortal fairy who reigned over the nine heavens. Her beauty had him deeply captivated.

Even though they had little time to get to know each other, Ling Tian understood that relationships can be made step by step and since Mu Shuiruo confessed her feelings and he reciprocated them, then they could start slowly, taking their time to get to know each other as well.

Looking at Mu Shuiruo in his arms, Ling Tian was happy to find his lifelong partner, although, specifically speaking, it would be two women.

There were three people staring foolishly at the loving duo in front of them.

" B-brother? Sister? You..."

The first one to come out of his daze and ask, was Mu Shen.

Although he had seen the interaction between the two of them before, it was not to the point that Ling Tian looked at Mu Shuiruo in such a manner and neither did he hug his sister intimately. Mu Shuiruo even had the audacity to hug him in public as well.

Could it be that the two of them...

Mu Shen wondered this in his mind, but preferred to ask them first and not be left in doubt.

Ling Tian turned to see Mu Shen. Mu Shuiruo was completely lost in Ling Tian's hug with her head buried in his chest.

"She is my woman now." Ling Tian knew what Mu Shen wanted to ask, so he went straight to the point and explained it in one sentence.

Mu Shen was surprised when he heard that.

Are the two of them already lovers?!

Tang Jingtian was equally stunned when he heard Ling Tian's answer.

He and Sister Shuiruo?

Both men were dazed at first but immediately came out of their surprise and smiled happily.

"Wow! Congratulations!"

Mu Shen and Tang Jingtian congratulated the two of them on such news.

Mu Shuiruo was startled by the noise they both made and brought her back to reality.

Listening to the praise and congratulations she smiled happily as an obvious blush appeared on her jade cheeks. She still did not release the hug of Ling Tian, however, as she continued to smile shyly.

However, there was someone who had a stiff face and was in shock.

It was Long Yuyin

When Long Yuyin heard such news, she was shocked to learn that her hunch had come true.

When she saw the two of them being so affectionate, she began to suspect them both. However, hearing the reality was something else, so when Long Yuyin heard the answer, she felt a slight pain in her heart.

'Why do I feel uncomfortable and somewhat upset?' Long Yuyin could not help but wonder unconsciously as she tried to stand and congratulate them both, although, clearly, she seemed shocked when stiffness invaded her completely and she could hardly congratulate properly.

"S-sister Shuiruo, a-are you really..." Long Yuyin asked Mu Shuiruo rigidly, as she immediately turned to look at Ling Tian's gaze.

"Mmm." Mu Shuiruo nodded without realizing the strange behavior of Long Yuyin while she had her eye on Ling Tian.

"Little Shuiruo, I've saved you some breakfast in case you're hungry." Ling Tian told Mu Shuiruo, indicating where he had left it.

Mu Shuiruo nodded and watching what everyone was doing, she realized that they were training, so she said goodbye and went into the house.

"Well, let's go on with the training for a while longer. Then you can stay or go home and continue training on your own." Ling Tian spoke solemnly to the three of them.

Mu Shen and Tang Jingtian nodded and quickly executed the technique again.

With the first level unlocked, they could show the true power of the Fifth Stage of Chi Gathering, even if their rank 'was' in that stage, as they were the Great Heaven rank.

Long Yuyin was still somewhat spaced out, but she quickly came out of her daze as she launched herself to fight Ling Tian once more, but, this time it was different.

Long Yuyin was somehow getting faster and stronger, but Ling Tian could sense that her punches and movements were somewhat wild, as if she were upset and taking it out on him. Like when you don't find some way to vent your anger and annoyance, so the way to get even would be to hit the person in front of you.

What's wrong with her?

Ling Tian could not help but wonder as he continued to receive and dodge Long Yuyin's blows, while Tang Jingtian and Mu Shen became tired once again. They lasted even less than 10 minutes, but were barely able to maintain full control before they were exhausted.

Both boys were amazed at how Long Yuyin kept moving without stopping, managing to outlast them.

"Yuyin, it's not good to let anger rule your heart." Ling Tian spoke loudly while near Long Yuyin.

Long Yuyin seemed not to listen as she continued to increase her attack strength. Her face somehow looked a little upset.

Ling Tian was slightly annoyed to see that this woman was still ignoring him, but miraculously it seemed that she was entering the second level of the special technique, managing to double her power, so he let her continue for a moment longer.

"Yuyin..." After a long time, Ling Tian mentioned her name again to get her out of that annoying state, but she did not respond.

"Lady Long!" Ling Tian got upset and shouted loudly, managing to get Long Yuyin out of her trance.

Long Yuyin opened her eyes and quickly fell to the ground, breathing heavily.

"Haa. Lady Long, don't let anger and rage get the better of you. It can create a heart demon too and could even become a hindrance to your whole life." Ling Tian no longer referred to her as 'Yuyin' but again as Lady Long. He reminded her not to let her anger get the better of her mind.

"Well, at least you got past the two of them and mastered the first level of technique and could enter the second level." Ling Tian told her clearly that she managed to master the special technique a little.

Long Yuyin had mastered the special technique unconsciously, managing to show almost the true power of the Sixth Stage of Chi Gathering.

"Well, you can keep practicing with each other." Ling Tian did not bother with the three of them and headed for Lan Yin, who was sitting watching the four of them train.

Ling Tian started teaching Lan Yin how to execute some movements and also helped her feel her strength, about how much she had become strong.

Lan Yin was a very intelligent girl, so in a short time, she absorbed everything her Master said to her like a sponge.

84