Chapter 116 – Longing of the Heart
4.2k 2 87
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The day passed.

"Good!"

"Hit harder!"

"Yes Master!"

"That's too bad!

"Put up your left arm and move with your right leg to defend yourself!"

The three who were resting after executing the technique, observed the seriousness and techniques that Ling Tian was teaching Lan Yin. They were staring at the training of the two of them.

Ling Tian strictly trained Lan Yin, as she would undoubtedly have to go through countless dangerous challenges.

Ling Tian largely trained Lan Yin almost all morning and part of the afternoon, then left her to rest and teach her other things she did not know, whether it was counting large numbers, reading properly, among other things.

Ling Tian likewise spent time with Mu Shuiruo, teaching her and giving her advice on alchemy. Mu Shuiruo was so happy that without realizing it, time flew by quickly until night came.

Ling Tian was thinking of a method of cultivation that he could teach Mu Shuiruo since she was now his woman.

If Mu Shuiruo was going to be with him, Ling Tian would have to teach her a high-level cultivation method so that her cultivation could grow quickly and reach the higher realms.

Tang Jingtian and Mu Shen trained each other, gradually mastering the first level of the special technique, but even so, they still couldn't move on to the second level.

Long Yuyin took more time to recover, as she entered the second level and this boosted more power and therefore required more strength, making her body completely tired.

She did not say a single word since Ling Tian called her loudly while her eyes were closed. No one knew what she was thinking at that moment.

Tang Jingtian said goodbye to Ling Tian not without reminding him of his request.

Mu Shen accompanied Tang Jingtian, wanting to continue training on the road.

"I-I... I-I'm leaving..." Long Yuyin spoke nervously, as if she were a little girl who had just been scolded by her parents, afraid to receive another scolding.

"Mm. Remember what I told you, Lady Long." Ling Tian nodded and reminded her of her anger.

Long Yuyin opened her eyes slightly in surprise while a flash of disappointment and guilt passed through them. She felt a little pain in her heart when she heard Ling Tian call out to her again.

"See you... Master!" Long Yuyin did not dare stay for another second and quickly left, addressing Ling Tian as her Master and not giving him a chance to refuse.

Ling Tian saw her leave quickly, without saying anything about her calling him in that way.

Mu Shuiruo was evident from Long Yuyin's gaze at Ling Tian while she continued to see her until she disappeared from her sight.

Mu Shen arrived shortly thereafter.

"Brother, tomorrow they'll start gathering all the martial artists early, so that at noon, the groups will start going out in search of the demon beasts." Mu Shen explained to Ling Tian the movement of the next day.

Ling Tian nodded and headed for Lan Yin.

"Yinyin, today you sleep with little Shuiruo."Ling Tian told Lan Yin to sleep with Mu Shuiruo while he patted her small head: "I will go out and watch the movement outside for a long time. I may not be early."

Ling Tian wanted to see if he could find some strange anomaly in the demon beasts again.

Lan Yin hesitated for a second before nodding while she held Mu Shuiruo's hand and they went to her room.

Ling Tian said goodbye to Mu Shuiruo with a gentle kiss on her forehead.

Ling Tian stepped out and flew across the sky, circling near the star city.

In a moment, he began to feel his heart begin to beat quickly and very strongly.

"I'll try if I can feel that resonance in my soul again." Ling Tian found a place and killed the demon beasts nearby. He thought his soul might feel that connection to space again.

Ling Tian began to circulate his cultivation technique and try to feel his surroundings.

"Why do I start thinking about her so much?" The figure of Yun Mengxin began to appear in Ling Tian's heart and mind, and he was unable to concentrate on his cultivation.

After a long time and several attempts, Ling Tian was unable to concentrate while the image of Yun Mengxin appeared in his thoughts.

Every time he closed his eyes, that beautiful white figure like a perfect jade appeared in his mind and was lost in his thoughts.

His instincts, his heart, and his mind urged him to go and find his woman at this time. His heart longed to be with her.

Ling Tian was confused by this.

What is the meaning of this?

Was he becoming that kind of lustful man, unable to retain his carnal desires?

Ling Tian felt that his heart was beginning to beat incessantly, as if wanting to get out of his chest. He felt like something was getting closer, like a weak connection getting stronger over time, getting stronger as it got closer to its goal.

Fwoosh

Ling Tian, who was deep in thought, heard a noise and quickly focused his eyes on where it came from.

He became engrossed when he saw a white figure a few feet away from him.

That longed-for figure, a coldness emitted like the coldest ice, skin as white as snow, pure as jade, so flawless, a face so attractive, beautiful, and perfect that it could overthrow cities and even any world in which she was.

Wearing a delicate white robe, it was as if the true legendary immortal fairy of the heavens had descended to the mortal realm, surrounded by a noble, cold, and sacred aura. She had a delicate but radiant complexion.

Ling Tian was dazed and felt that he was still dreaming when he saw her.

Although she was already his and the two had given themselves to one another, becoming true lovers, he still felt that this was a dream.

Yun Mengxin's purity and grace had not suffered one bit from being with Ling Tian, but instead her image and elegance had become more perfect and unique, enhancing and strengthening her beauty even more. Her noble aura emitted by her meant that people could not approach her because they were not worthy of her grace and beauty, remaining in a high transcendence above all things, not allowing even the world itself to contaminate her.

The look that Yun Mengxin gave him contained yearning, desire, love, tenderness, and even longing. Her gaze was completely fixed on Ling Tian's face, without wanting to blink so as not to lose sight of her beloved.

The two looked at each other in silence, only to hear the sound of each other's similar breathing. They breathed heavily a little, while their hearts beat vigorously, longing to complement each other.

Suddenly, their hearts resonated and beat together as one, as they rushed into each other's embrace and intertwined, beginning to feel the other half of their soul.

Ling Tian and Yun Mengxin looked into each other's eyes and without speaking, they could clearly 'understand' what the other was thinking and feeling, having a unique and special connection between them.

Without wasting any time, their heads came together and their lips connected quickly, fitting together perfectly.

87