Chapter 119 – You Will Always Be My World
4.3k 6 81
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Have you been able to solve all the problems in your family or do you need my help?" Ling Tian asked after being hugged for a long time.

"Mmn." Yun Mengxin nodded and looked up to meet Ling Tian's gaze.

In her eyes could be found great love and enormous gratitude. He gave her the opportunity to become stronger and for her to no longer be controlled by anyone, making decisions for herself about her life.

"You seem to have caused a stir by coming home that day." Ling Tian laughed playfully as he remembered, "I learned it from Tang Jingtian and Long Yuyin..."

Yun Mengxin narrowed her eyes and immediately stared at Ling Tian when she heard the last of it.

Ling Tian felt uncomfortable when Yun Mengxin's gaze was locked on him, so he turned to the side as he quickly and nervously explained: "I'm teaching them some techniques to increase their strength, that's all!"

Yun Mengxin did not change her attitude and made Ling Tian start sweating cold without explanation.

Then Yun Mengxin mysteriously smiled slightly and asked, "Did something happen with Sister Shuiruo?" She changed the subject, but now asked him about the matter with Mu Shuiruo.

Ling Tian sensed himself slipping out and back into another wolf's den when he heard Yun Mengxin's question. He hesitated for a few seconds when he wanted to look at her directly.

However, Ling Tian no longer hesitated after a few seconds and immediately stared at his woman, as a serious and determined expression passed across his face: "Um, little Shuiruo agreed to be my woman. I explained to her a little about what being with me might entail, but she still did not refuse or hesitate to choose me. I'll be responsible and take her as my wife too... she already knows that I have a woman but she still decided to be with me, it's just that I forgot to tell her about you and tell her your name..."

Yun Mengxin listened and then smiled when she heard Ling Tian's sincere confession: "It looks like I will really become a true sister with Mu Shuiruo..."

Yun Mengxin leaned against Ling Tian's chest while she finished speaking quietly.

Ling Tian managed to feel a touch of sadness in her, as they both shared a unique and special connection, so he hugged her lovingly while saying to her in a soft and very sincere voice: "To be honest, even if I had other women, I feel, I promise, I swear that you will always be first in my heart in spite of everything... you are my first woman, to whom I gave my soul, my body, my heart, my life, everything I have... I would try to love equally the women who could come into my life without discriminating against them and leave out some, since they all deserve to be loved and respected deeply, but, still, you will always be the perfect complement to my soul... you will be my Queen, my Empress... you will always be my World. "

Ling Tian was not sure if this was also due to the influence of the Yin-Yang technique, but he was convinced of one thing: Yun Mengxin is the first woman with whom he shared a special and loving bond, so this would undoubtedly be the decisive and important factor in his feelings.

Yun Mengxin felt a burst of happiness in her heart when she heard Ling Tian's sincere words. The small grievance and slight sadness that she felt in the depths of her heart were swept away when the sweet and sincere words of her man reached her heart. A small tear rolled down her jade cheeks while she hugged Ling Tian tightly, not wanting to leave his side. She was certain she would never regret being with Ling Tian.

"I took care of a lot of things in my family, as well as those guys who still came to my house looking for trouble."

After a long time, Yun Mengxin spoke, telling what had happened these days.

"Hoo? I guess it's still those same bastards who are chasing you?" Ling Tian said with a smile that it wasn't really a smile at all.

"Enm." Yun Mengxin nodded and immediately hugged Ling Tian as if she were a spoiled child: "You don't have to worry, I'll forever be only yours."

Yun Mengxin smelled the manly scent of her man as she buried her head in his chest.

Ling Tian smiled happily when he heard Yun Mengxin's response.

"Still, I'll have to give those bastards a warning so they don't dare have any more ideas about my woman!" However, he still got upset.

Ling Tian was upset. Yun Mengxin is his woman! Obviously he would be upset if anyone tried to annoy and snatch his woman, as well as follow her around. He would have to let them know what hell really is when they target his woman.

Yun Mengxin felt a sweet flutter in her heart when she saw Ling Tian jealous. Although she was a woman of cold personality and firm temperament, she still felt the sweetness in her heart when she observed her man's jealousy.

Ling Tian knew who those bastards were.

Ming Zeng and Ze Yu!

Ling Tian was thinking of horrible ways to make them suffer for wanting to steal his woman.

"Husband, were you the one who caused that murder in the Ju family area?" Yun Mengxin asked after a long time.

With Yun Mengxin's current state, all the news would always reach her without missing anything. She knew about the Ju family's killing, which was under the jurisdiction of the Ming family, so she deduced that it was most likely her man who did that. No one but Ling Tian could massacre a family quickly without leaving a trace or a clue.

"Um, I was responsible." Ling Tian answered honestly, he wouldn't hide anything from his woman.

Ling Tian told Yun Mengxin what happened and that he now has a little female disciple with him, even telling her about the special physique which she also had. It was because of the little girl that he got angry and made most of that family disappear.

Ling Tian knew a little bit about that Ju family, because he had also seen all the memories of Yun Mengxin the first time they did the dual cultivation, so he knew that that family was descended from or under the jurisdiction of the great Ming family, therefore, He killed them all in less than 10 seconds, killing them in a horrible way while at the end, he threw a special fireball, which would first start burning their souls so that they could never be reincarnated again, and then consume their bodies so that nothing would be left, even the ashes themselves would disappear. Ling Tian was angry at what they had done to Lan Yin, so he simply burned their souls and their bodies regardless of who they were, men or women alike.

He was cold and ruthless before his enemies, but warm and loving before his loved ones; who were his family. He did not care about people other than his family.

Yun Mengxin listened silently to what Ling Tian said. She never said anything about the action he did, nor did she even tell him that he was wrong for having done all that. If Ling Tian decided to turn the world against him, she would always be with him no matter what, she would never leave him.

Yun Mengxin wondered what that little girl that Ling Tian has as a disciple would look like.

Ling Tian and Yun Mengxin talked about what was going to happen in a few hours, because they spent a lot of time 'fighting' amongst themselves, so in a few hours it would be dawn and the day designated for the great movement of every star city would come.

"Most of the demon beasts I saw around when I first fell into this world were below the Late Stage of Chi Gathering, so you should have no problem with your current cultivation." Ling Tian told Yun Mengxin everything he had seen so far: "Don't worry, I'll go around and take care of it if there are any powerful demon beasts. You've already seen most of my memories, so you know all the information, as well as the weaknesses and features of all the demon beasts I've faced, so it would be a little easier for you."

Yun Mengxin nodded while listening to Ling Tian. She had seen most of the memories of her man while their souls combined as one, so no doubt her mind recorded all that information regarding the demonic beasts.

After chatting for quite a while, Yun Mengxin looked up as she scanned her surroundings: "Is this place...?"

Yun Mengxin had a clue about what this place might be.

Ling Tian smiled and said: "This is my Little World."

81