Chapter 120 – Determination
4.3k 1 80
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The light of dawn began to illuminate the star city, while there were already some people who could be found outside their homes.

Ling Tian arrived at the Mu house and entered, to see Mu Shen who was already awake and about to begin his morning training routines.

"Brother, where were you all night?" Mu Shen asked when he saw Ling Tian enter the house. He was startled when he saw Ling Tian arrive at this time in the morning.

"I was doing some things." Ling Tian smiled and explained nothing further.

Mu Shen rolled his eyes at this mysterious brother who doesn't want to explain anything he does: "Brother, I don't know what you told my sister, but she told me last night after you left, that she wanted to come with me to face the demon beasts, when before she would rather stay at home or with brother Jingtian's sister." Mu Shen changed the subject and said.

Ling Tian was surprised when he heard this.

Did Mu Shuiruo really want to learn how to face the demon beasts?

It seems she must have thought about what he said and reflected, so she wanted to fight the demon beasts as well.

"And you're sure about that?" Ling Tian asked Mu Shen.

"Haa. To tell you the truth, I'd rather my sister didn't fight and lived a quiet and happy life, but now, with you in her life, she'd have to learn to defend herself too... lest when you get more women you make her less." Mu Shen stared at Ling Tian. His sister was his only family, so he did not want anything to happen to her.

"I would still like her to live a peaceful life, but, the ups and downs of life happen many times, so she should have a determined mind, with a firm heart when facing problems. She really needs to learn how to face the demonic beasts and train too." Ling Tian was sincere in his words to Mu Shen. If Mu Shuiruo did not have a great mind, she would find it very difficult to cultivate.

Mu Shen was surprised by what Ling Tian said, but reflecting on what he said, he was right. His sister could face great danger and if she did not have the ability to defend herself, she could die.

Now, with the addition of several big groups, his sister's safety would be high, as there would be several high-level experts and they could protect the group.

Also, Mu Shuiruo had never taken off the bracelet that Ling Tian gave her, so Ling Tian was sure about Mu Shuiruo's safety.

"Big brother!"

"Master!"

Two somewhat drowsy cries were heard in the living room of the house.

Mu Shuiruo and Lan Yin were walking together, as if they were an older and younger sister.

Ling Tian smiled at them both: "Did you sleep well or try to wait for me?"

Observing the traces of drowsiness, slightly swollen eyes and slight dark circles under the eyes, Ling Tian deduced that they both did not sleep well.

Mu Shuiruo blushed slightly when she heard what Ling Tian said, while Lan Yin smiled and hugged Ling Tian.

"It's just that big brother wasn't coming back and we were afraid something would happen to him..." Mu Shuiruo spoke in a low voice, avoiding looking at Ling Tian.

"En! I accompanied the big sister to wait for you too, Master! But then we fell asleep without realizing it! Hehe." Lan Yin spoke without hiding anything while being carried by Ling Tian.

"Didn't I tell you that I would probably be too late?" Ling Tian smiled ironically when he heard this: "Yinyin, get ready and have breakfast first, then we'll continue with your training, I'll show you something great today."

Ling Tian lowered Lan Yin and then patted her head, while he kissed Mu Shuiruo on the forehead.

Lan Yin nodded and ran quickly to dress appropriately for the training.

"Big brother, I will prepare your breakfast!" Mu Shuiruo flew off to the kitchen. When she thought clearly, her face blushed completely at the knowledge that she would be preparing food for Ling Tian, who was now her 'husband'.

Ling Tian smiled and scanned Mu Shuiruo with his spiritual sense. Mu Shuiruo was in the Fifth Stage of Chi Gathering, but because of the ordinary techniques of this world, she could only demonstrate the power of the Fourth Stage.

Mu Shuiruo had ingested the heavenly elixir that Ling Tian had made the first time, succeeding in going from the Second Stage to the Fifth Stage of Chi Gathering these days.

Mu Shen twisted his mouth when he saw that his sister had even forgotten to greet him.

When a woman gets married she only thinks of her husband really...

Mu Shen smiled bitterly when he thought of it, but as long as his sister is happy, he will be, too. He wanted to fulfill their parents' promise.

In less than an hour, everyone had breakfast and then began their training routines.

"Well, Yinyin. Keep extracting the energy from this crystal so you can enter the Fourth Stage of Chi Gathering today. The barrier you'll encounter will be a little stronger than the previous ones, but you'll make it." Ling Tian took out the Immortal Crystal that Lan Yin had used the previous time and gave it to her.

Ling Tian planned to teach her to fly using a sword, but for that, Lan Yin had to be in the Fourth Stage of Chi Gathering, as she would have enough energy to manipulate her sword.

"En!" Lan Yin nodded with a smile and immediately set about cultivating, drawing energy from the immortal crystal.

When Ling Tian observed Lan Yin's enthusiasm, he began to wonder when he would see his little disciples again. Lan Yin reminded him so much of those little daughters of his.

"Brother Tian, I'll go with my sister now. The Lord of the City asked that we all try to arrive early when we meet and avoid starting the battle against the demon beasts late." Mu Shen came and told Ling Tian.

Mu Shen carried a sword on his back, while his clothes had been changed to tighter clothing that allowed greater mobility when fighting.

Mu Shuiruo emerged shortly thereafter, with a noticeable flush on her face, as she timidly watched Ling Tian's reaction.

Ling Tian was surprised when he saw the current Mu Shuiruo.

Mu Shuiruo was also wearing a somewhat tight suit, perfect for her to move freely, whether to run or fight.

However, her beauty was now on another level!

That training or battle dress highlighted her beauty and slightly marked Mu Shuiruo's body, adding another focus to her current beauty.

Looking at her entire body, Ling Tian's mouth was dry when he realized that her body subtly defined the size of her somewhat big breasts, her beautiful buttocks, and her flat abdomen. Despite leaving nothing out, not even an area of exposed skin, her beautifully slender body almost very well developed, left Ling Tian stunned.

Before, Mu Shuiruo wore dresses and clothes that did not fit at all, wiche were somewhat large because she felt comfortable, so seeing her at this moment made Ling Tian's heart beat fast.

"Beautiful..." Ling Tian spoke unconsciously while watching Mu Shuiruo.

Mu Shuiruo felt deeply happy while her heart was beating fast in the same way when she heard what Ling Tian said.

"We'll leave now... I hope we'll see you later, brother." Mu Shen was somewhat uncomfortable with the sight of this scene, so he decided to interrupt them.

Mu Shuiruo ended by blushing completely, but she still had a shy, happy smile on her face.

"Is big brother not coming with us?" Mu Shuiruo asked in confusion as she remembered what Mu Shen had said.

Ling Tian nodded and Mu Shen explained that he would be going later, due to some important business. Also, Ling Tian needed to take care of Lan Yin first.

Mu Shuiro still did not know about Ling Tian's identity.

She didn't even know that the big brother was supposedly in the divine rank!

She only knew that Ling Tian was very strong.

Ling Tian had not yet told her about his identity, so it was impossible for her to know that.

Mu Shuiruo was somewhat disappointed that Ling Tian would not be going with them at this time, but she soon dispelled that sadness as she affirmed in her heart and made sure she learned well how to fight the demonic beasts.

She had decided!

She would not become a burden to Ling Tian!

She would learn to fight too!

Mu Shen and Mu Shuiruo left, leaving Ling Tian and Lan Yin alone in the house.

Lan Yin was still cultivating, trying to break through the barrier to enter the Fourth Stage of Chi Gathering.

Ling Tian kept thinking about various things about what he had understood of this world so far.

Indeterminate time later, Ling Tian felt a slight disturbance in space.

Ling Tian turned to see Lan Yin and smiled.

80