Chapter 121 – The Incredible, Beautiful, Perfect Ice Goddess
4.2k 3 80
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Hey! Over here!"

"Have the others come yet?"

"God, I'm so nervous..."

"Haha."

"You're a wimp who's always afraid!"

"Shut up!"

"Hahaha."

Shouting and talking could be heard in the huge central square of the star city.

Dozens of young people and adults began to gather, surpassing the hundreds of martial artists in every star city. Some arrived and were left alone, while others gathered in large groups and began to talk.

It was the day appointed to confront the horde of demonic beasts before they went mad and attacked the city.

"Have you heard?"

"About what?"

"About there being a new Legend rank in the city!"

"What?!"

"I did hear it!"

"Wow!"

"And you won't believe who it is..."

"Tell us now and don't play hard to get!"

"She's the number one Ice Goddess of Star City!"

"Is that her?!"

"I swear on my mother!"

"So beautiful and perfect a woman that, now she is as powerful as the Lord of the City..."

"Did you know she single-handedly beat those two young bastard masters from the Ming family and the Ze family?"

"Haha, I did hear about that. It's about time those bastards had a good lesson!"

"And those two guys were Emperor ranks!"

"Even left them badly wounded that they had to use spiritual elixirs!"

"That goddess will now be my number one goddess forever!"

"I wish I had that goddess as my woman someday!"

"Stop dreaming! For someone like you that wouldn't happen, even if you were the last man on earth!"

"She wouldn't look at you either!"

"Damn you! You want a beating?!"

Rumors and murmurs about the city's Ice Goddess began to spread quickly, confirming the rumors that had been circulating since the day before.

The high command, as well as the great families began to arrive quickly. The Lord of the City arrived punctually as he oversaw the entire place.

Suddenly, a tall white figure, exuding coldness and glowing like perfect jade, caught the eye of all present.

"I-It's her!"

"The Goddess number one of the star city!"

"The Ice Goddess!"

"The Goddess Yun Mengxin!"

Yun Mengxin, was walking, going to where the high commands of the city were, arriving near the Lord of the City and directed her attention to all the martial artists gathered.

All the beautiful things and glitter that exuded even the flowers and surroundings were overshadowed and even their brilliance was lost because of Yun Mengxin's unique and special beauty.

All the martial artists were stunned to see Yun Mengxin. Their gazes were fierce, some in a daze, others looking at her with admiration and respect.

"She is so beautiful and perfect...!"

"I'd like her to look at me! I'd be willing to have ten years of my life taken away!"

"If she hugged me, I'd be willing to give up half my remaining years of life!

"I would give up my life if I could get a kiss from her!"

"She is worthy of being Goddess Number One"

"Yes!"

"Not only is she beautiful, but her power has reached legendary status!"

"She's an amazing woman!"

"Whoever can win the heart of such a woman should be the luckiest man in the world!"

"She's an amazing, beautiful, perfect Ice Goddess!"

Whispers and confessions with faint voices began to spread quickly as at the speed of light as they watched with fascinated eyes such an ice goddess.

There were two people who had their faces black, listening to the whispers and watching Yun Mengxin.

Both were in different separate places, near the areas of their respective families.

The wounds Yun Mengxin had inflicted upon them had fully recovered in these days, but the humiliation and shame of that day could never be erased.

Both Ming Zeng and Ze Yu were planning what they would do once they had the ice goddess in their hands, doing this and that to her. Just thinking about it, an evil smile would form on their faces.

They did not give up on their plans even though Yun Mengxin was a supposedly Legend rank.

They just wanted to erase that past shame by holding that goddess in their hands!

The central square gradually filled up, as all the available martial artists from the star city arrived quickly.

Hundreds of martial artists, from Black rank to King rank, gathered in the square.

On a big and high platform, visible to everyone, was Yun Mengxin, as well as the Lord of the City and the great powers of the city; their Emperor ranks.

Similarly, the great families had all the martial artists under their power, gathered in their respective family areas for any call.

Only the old men, people who were not martial artists and small children did not take part in this battle. It would be a cruel and heavy fight for them.

The patriarchs and the ancestors of each great family were talking to the Lord of the City on the platform. Yun Mengxin was also there, listening to what they were saying, without saying a word. It was not that she was nervous or shy, but that she was too lazy and indifferent to say anything. She was only doing her duty as an inhabitant of the star city.

The others could not help but shake their heads with a bitter smile inside. They knew about the personality of the young miss of the Yun family, so they got used to her character. Moreover, she was a Legend rank, as was the Lord of the City, so no doubt everyone would have to show respect and consideration.

As the central square filled up completely, the Lord of the City finished explaining the preparations and resolving the doubts in question that appeared at that moment with the other representatives of the great families.

The martial artists gathered in the square, managed to add up to more than a thousand people, either men or women of any age.

"Brother Shen... Sister Shuiruo?"

Tang Jingtian asked incredulously as he saw this pair of brothers coming to the scene.

Mu Shen and Mu Shuiruo walked in the direction of the Tang family area, so the guards and those in charge of the place let them pass without asking them anything when they saw who they were.

The men noticed Mu Shuiruo's presence, so they began to observe her.

She was another of the goddesses of the star city!

"Are they about to start?" Mu Shen asked once he arrived in front of Tang Jingtian.

Tang Jingtian nodded as he looked at Mu Shuiruo, but then he looked back at Mu Shen as he said something angrily: "Mu Shen! Why did you bring the little sister here? This will be very dangerous for her!"

"Hehe." Mu Shen scratched his head while being scolded by Tan Jingtian, then replied: "It is her decision, brother. My sister wanted to learn to be stronger and to be able to fight the demon beasts..."

Mu Shen did not finish speaking and approached Tan Jingtian, whispering to him in secret: "You see that my sister and brother Tian are together? That's why my sister decided not to be a burden to Brother Tian and therefore, she wants to learn how to fight the demon beasts."

Tang Jingtian listened and was somewhat annoyed to see a delicate and beautiful younger sister come to this meeting, but, after hearing what Mu Shen said, he understood.

"Well, at least we'll be in groups and we can protect the younger sister..." Tang Jingtian sighed when he looked at Mu Shuiruo's determined look: "I think I should send word to my younger sister that Sister Shuiruo won't be with her."

Tang Jingtian asked one of his family guards who were nearby to send a message to the Tang family. His mother and sister might be a little worried if Mu Shuiruo didn't show up at the Tang residence.

Mu Shen and Mu Shuiruo stayed with the Tang family members.

The whispering and talking began to subside, as everyone began to look in a certain direction.

It seemed that the Lord of the City was about to speak when all realized that he stood on top of the platform, so that all could see and hear him.

80