Chapter 122 – Details & Designations
4k 3 75
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Now that everyone's here, we'll start on the plan!"

Long Cheng's voice was heard throughout the central square, drawing everyone's attention and paying attention to what he was about to say.

"First of all, I must warn you that a great horde of demon beasts is forming outside the city, so this time, we will go first to finish them off and thus reduce their numbers, preventing a massacre from reaching the city."

"This will be a very hard and heavy battle, in which you could lose your lives if you are not attentive to your surroundings..."

The Lord of the City spoke loudly, pointing out the horrible consequences that could befall them if they did not all take this extermination of the demonic beasts seriously.

"Good! Now we'll start forming the teams!"

Long Cheng would begin to explain the formation of the teams.

"We will form several teams with their respective members and leaders.

Each team will have 1 Emperor rank as its leader and 3 King ranks as its guides and bodyguards The others will be accommodated because of their ranks

On this expedition, there will be two teams that will have a Legend rank as their leader... yes, as you heard the rumors, now there is a new Legend rank in the star city!

She's the young Miss of the Yun family!"

Long Cheng pointed politely at Yun Mengxin, leaving the audience silent as they turned to see the number one goddess of the star city.

The martial artists who revered and worshipped the ice goddess were shocked by the news. Although some of them had heard the rumors, it was quite different to hear the rumors than to have that confirmed by the Lord of the City himself.

Yun Mengxin was undeterred by the looks she received from all around the world, so she nodded slightly without saying a word.

Long Cheng watching this, could not help but bring a bitter smile inside him.

'Saying a few words of encouragement wouldn't be bad, would it?' Long Cheng thought to himself as he watched Yun Mengxin's cold and indifferent behavior.

"Each team will be given special artifacts in which you can ask for help, whether in a rescue situation or more. The teams that are close to the distress signal will have to go and help so as not to let anyone die on this expedition.

We have received reports that a few days ago, a demon beast appeared that could fly for a long time, without the need to rest on the ground. Therefore, if any of the teams finds this creature, you must immediately warn the others. We don't know if it's the only demon beast that can fly or if there are more like it."

Long Cheng explained the characteristics of the demon beast that had been described by the young masters Ming Zeng and Ze Yu.

Yun Mengxin listened and remembered that this same demon beast had been the one that had chased and attacked her.

Searching through Ling Tian's memories, Yun Mengxin knew that this demon beast was a Wyvern, and was in the Sixth Stage of Chi Gathering.

Yun Mengxin knew from Ling Tian's memories that there were thousands of demonic beasts like the Wyvern that could fly without any restrictions some, only that until now they had never appeared in this world. They were all earthly demon beasts, some that had wings and could fly, but it was only for a short period of time, since they were, after all, earthly demon beasts.

The martial artists listened carefully, while some began to have a trace of fear when they heard that there were now demon beasts that could fly freely, as if they were birds flying through the winds without any difficulty.

"According to the reports that have reached me so far, there are more than 500 demon beasts outside the star city.

If we compare the numbers, we double their number, so in pairs you can face a single demon beast and defeat it more easily, but don't get too confident!

Each demon beast is very powerful, one wrong step and it can end your life instantly!

Each group will go and search for every demon beast herd.

The leaders will see which will be the best option to start with.

The first thing would be, to start with the weakest demon beasts and of lesser quantity, so that no person dies and we kill the demon beasts more quickly.

Once we exterminate the weaker groups, we will go looking for the slightly stronger groups, and so on, until we face the stronger demonic beasts, which are in the King or Emperor rank. So far I have no report of any demon beast that has entered into the Legend rank.

Perception and decision making in this extermination will be of great importance!

All of you must follow the instructions of your respective team leaders, without defying or questioning their orders.

We cannot afford to lose lives in this battle!"

Long Cheng gave a short but strong speech, trying to raise the morale of all the martial artists in the place.

"Yes!"

"Let's finish off those damn demon beasts!"

"We've had enough of living in fear all the time!"

"I will kill as many demon beasts as I can!"

"Hahaha! I'll kill more than you, maybe I can earn recognition from one of the five goddesses of the city!"

"What bullshit are you talking about?!"

"I will be the one to kill more demon beasts, earning even the love of a goddess!"

"You have to wait to grow more if you want to get that with your weak power!"

"Do you have a problem with me?!"

"Let's decide who kills more demon beasts and then the winner will be worthy of the goddesses!"

What started out as some light and somewhat confident statements became a place full of confident shouts and bets, among them, the recognition of the goddesses of the city.

Long Cheng, the patriarchs and ancestors who observed this, smiled ironically at the confidence and determination in the voices of all the young people.

Fighting and killing more demonic beasts for the recognition of the goddesses of the star city?

They shook their heads, but were not disturbed.

That all the martial artists had this confidence and made this competition for the goddesses certainly raised the morale and spirit among them all.

Yun Mengxin frowned at this. She decided not to bother, she was too lazy to observe this childish game.

Even if there were thousands of men or only one man left in the world, she would not see them or recognize them. She already had her man in her heart. He would be the first and only one.

Yun Mengxin walked to the area of her respective Yun family, carrying a common sword in her hands. She had all her things inside her own space ring, so she would not let anyone know about this great artifact. Therefore, she carried some things with her in her hands to throw others off and not raise suspicions about why she was not carrying anything.

The young men who were in the area of the Yun family fervently observed Yun Mengxin who was approaching. Their glances were filled with fervor, admiration, and even desire, hoping that a blessing would fall from the heavens and they would have this goddess as their woman.

Young women were no exception either. They had looks of admiration and wonder, as well as envy, for Yun Mengxin was a more beautiful woman than they were, blessed not only by her beauty but also by her strength, becoming very strong as the Lord of the City himself.

75