Chapter 129 – The Plan Begins
3.8k 1 66
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Do you understand what you must do?"

Ming Xian asked a man who was kneeling in front of him.

"Yes!"

The man spoke and left.

"Father, shall we start the first phase of the plan now?" Ming Zeng asked once he observed the disappearance of the subordinate

"Yes, son. This time we'll make sure we at least destroy the other families' property while everyone else is out there." Ming Xian responded to Ming Zeng's question.

"Are you sure we can trust those Ze family bastards?" This time, Ming Zeng asked about the family.

Ming Xian refused, "We'll make them trust us so that they'll drop their guard once we're done, and so we'll take care of the Ze family too. Son, you have to avoid creating problems with the Ze family members right now, especially with Ze Yu. I know that guy is coveting your woman too, but you must hold on. Once we're done, you can have Yun Mengxin as your woman."

"I understand, Father." Ming Zeng spoke after several seconds of thought. Although he didn't like the idea of joining Ze Yu, he would have to put up with it this time.

"By the way, did your younger brother not want to come?" Ming Xian asked Ming Zeng about his other son, Ming Fen.

"He wanted to come father, because he wanted to capture Mu Shuiruo, the daughter of the old Mu family that we managed to eliminate years ago, but he couldn't make his move as that woman was doing groups with the Long and Tang families." Ming Zen explained what Ming Fen had told him. Ming Fen greatly admired his older brother, Ming Zeng, so he always told him everything: "He decided to stay when he heard about the plan, so he wanted to capture the daughter of the Tang family who didn't come here with Grandpa's help."

"True, I heard from the Lord of the City that Tang Wei's wife managed to recover, but now she needs to rest, so his daughter stayed with her. It's a pity they found out about the poisoning and captured Master Hon, but the good thing was that we were able to kill him where they kept him locked up." Ming Xian talked about what he had researched.

Ming Xian had been the one who had sent to poison the Madam of the Tang Family through Master Hon, so that the patriarch Tang Wei would decline and he could take away some of his properties as he has done with other families.

The ancestor of the Ming family, Ming Waen, who had entered into the Legend rank, silently escaped from where they were and returned to the star city. He was to lead the attacks inside the city.

"But wasn't it that woman you wanted to be your woman too?" Ming Xian frowned and asked Ming Zeng.

Ming Zeng denied with his head and replied: "I really love her, but since my brother was the first one to pursue them, I respected his decision. He would take Mu Shuiruo and Tang Wanying once we finish this, and I would take Yun Mengxin, Long Yuyin and Zhang Xinya." A wicked smile formed on Ming Zeng's face.

Ming Xian laughed at his sons' dealings: "Mmm, as I recall, Tang Wei's wife was such a beautiful woman... once she recovers, maybe I can take her away from him..."

Ming Xian remembered that Tang Zhi was a beautiful woman before she fell ill. If she could recover and regain her beauty, he wouldn't mind enjoying her.

"Did your brother's hand recover?" Ming Xian asked Ming Zeng one last time about Ming Fen. He found out that his hand was most likely unable to use it again.

"No." Ming Zeng's face turned black when he remembered the state of Ming Fen days ago, when he fought a guy in the Mu family home. Ming Fen was in very bad shape, so they had to give him an elixir of spiritual grade to get him back to health. However, his hand was atrophied and he couldn't move it, he couldn't even feel it.

Ming Zeng hoped to find this guy and kill him with his own hands, so he would have to capture and interrogate Mu Shen to get the guy's name.

Ming Xian likewise became angry remembering his son Ming Fen. Now, his son was a complete cripple, without the mobility of one of his hands. Once the Ming family took complete control of the star city, he would torture and kill all those who dared to insult and oppose the Ming family.

"Sir! The others are in position and they managed to send all the demon beasts around to the other groups!" A man in a black suit that covered his entire body and even his face came over and knelt down as he delivered the message.

Ming Xian smiled at this news. He wanted to test whether they could diminish the forces of the other great families on this day, when all the world is facing demonic beasts.

If they failed, there would be no problem because no one would suspect that they could control the demonic beasts.

If they succeeded, they could even kill the Lord of the City and the patriarchs of the great families, including their ancestors!

Ming Xian had the subordinate withdrawn as he looked around.

The martial artists of the Ming family and the Ze family were fighting against demonic beasts that were between the Silver rank and the Heaven rank. Weak demon beasts, because Ming Xian ordered them to control the demon beasts in the King rank and some in the Emperor rank and send them to the other groups of the great families. Thus, no one would suspect them and think that the Ming family and Ze family were fighting hard against all the demonic beasts without any rest.

Ze Rum and Ze Yu were also several meters away from them, discussing some things in the same way.

"I hope you can endure this time, son." Ze Rum spoke softly but seriously to Ze Yu, while explaining the current things of the Ming family's plan.

Ze Yu had been informed before about what the Ming family wanted to do, so he nodded as he responded seriously, "I understand father, I will wait for your signal to act."

"Don't worry, once the great families are eliminated, we will proceed to eliminate the Ming family as well and we will be the only rulers of the entire city. You will be able to have everything you want." Ze Rum told Ze Yu about what they would do once the plan was carried out.

Ze Yu nodded and listened seriously to what his father said. Out of the corner of his eye, he turned to see Ming Zeng who was far away while thinking about many things.

It seems that now he would have to work together with Ming Zeng. Once he let down his guard, Ze Yu would personally kill Ming Zeng and he would get everything he wanted.

Ming Xian and Ming Zeng continued to discuss various things in secret about what they would have to do if the plan failed.

Ming Xian hoped that both plans would go well, both the plan for the star city and the plan to wipe out the martial artists outside.

His plan would begin now!

66