Chapter 131 – Lan Yin’s Progress
3.7k 1 71
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Ha!"

"Mm!"

Roar!

"Hm!"

Grr!

Gasps and fierce roars were heard outside the star city.

"Raise your sword higher so you can block better!"

"Yes!"

"Never do that! Dodge it better when you can't use your hands!"

Ling Tian shouted in a serious tone to Lan Yin giving instructions and warnings, who was currently facing a demon beast in the Third Stage of Chi Gathering. Lan Yin never disagreed with what Ling Tian said and always kept fighting, never giving up.

It had only been a few hours since Lan Yin started fighting the demon beasts.

Ling Tian began to have Lan Yin fight a demon beast in the First Stage of Chi Gathering so that she would gain experience and, above all, confidence.

Ling Tian chained the other demon beasts with his aura to prevent them from escaping or disturbing Lan Yin.

Lan Yin was initially very afraid to face such fierce and horrible beasts, but knowing that this was a test she had to overcome, she mustered her courage and faced it.

Ling Tian would not leave Lan Yin to her fate. The first time, he restrained the demon beast with his own aura and weakened it further, so that Lan Yin would gradually become accustomed to fighting.

Once Lan Yin managed to gain some experience and know slightly how to defend and attack, Ling Tian would gradually remove the weight of his aura from the demon beast, letting it become faster and somewhat fiercer, gradually increasing with Lan Yin's experience.

What surprised Ling Tian was that Lan Yin improved quickly, although on some occasions he prevented Lan Yin from suffering horrific injuries from time to time, Lan Yin became slightly expert in battle, at least in defending and dodging.

Ling Tian would give her advice on how to attack and how to move to dodge attacks even at blind angles.

Lan Yin listened carefully to what Ling Tian said. She never complained or hesitated.

Of course, Ling Tian would let her take a long rest every time she finished killing a demon beast. She was a little girl after all, so he wouldn't burden her completely.

Lan Yin would sit weakly on the floor, panting heavily as she took a spiritual Chi stone and absorbed its inner energy to replenish her spent Chi in her body.

Ling Tian had mountains of spiritual Chi stones with him. But what he and his disciples always used were the immortal crystals to cultivate.

Although the spiritual Chi stones could also be helpful to cultivate, they didn't bring much energy in the end.

If in order to produce the same amount of energy as a single Immortal Crystal, you had to have at least a thousand Spiritual Chi Stones. That was a lot.

And not only that, the quality was not the same either. Even if you collected the same amount of spiritual Chi stones to cultivate as you would using an immortal crystal, the quality would still be inferior.

A cultivator who used an Immortal Crystal directly, his cultivation essence would be a little stronger in quality than a cultivator in the same realm.

This was one of the differences to cultivate using an Immortal Crystal and a spiritual Chi stone.

Even so, the spiritual Chi stones were not useless, since, after all, they also served to market objects.

It is just that finding immortal crystals was almost impossible, that there was even more chance to find great treasures and immortal legacies than a single immortal crystal.

And Ling Tian had found thousands of immortal crystals when he traveled between dead worlds, with the aim precisely of finding these immortal crystals to cultivate faster and enter the higher realms.

Strength and power is everything in the Immortal World.

It could be said that his richness even surpassed the great sects and palaces of the entire immortal world. However, all the immortal crystals as well as other valuable objects had been passed on to his disciple before he fell into this lower world. If he was to die at this time, why would he take all these riches to his grave, when he could leave them as a legacy to his disciples?

Ling Tian only hoped that his disciples would not do something stupid with all those immortal crystals...

Grrr!

A faint, dying roar drove Ling Tian from his thoughts as he focused his attention.

Lan Yin had cut the head of a demon beast cleanly for the first time without much effort. Though Ling Tian was thinking of several things, he could still prevent Lan Yin from suffering an accident at any time.

Even though this demon beast was on the Third Stage and Lan Yin was on the Fourth Stage of Chi Gathering, it was still very good for her. Lan Yin's skills seemed to get better and better.

"Haaa. Haaa." Lan Yin gasped heavily while sitting delicately. Her face no longer had a nervous or fearful look. Now, she was pleased that she had managed to face a demon beast and succeed in killing it.

Ling Tian approached Lan Yin while handing her a bottle of water to restore her energy. He then took out a cloth and began to wipe away traces of dirt from Lan Yin's face.

Lan Yin smiled when Ling Tian cleaned her face. Her face was always happy when she was with her Master.

"Very good, Yinyin. You really are a very extraordinary girl. I congratulate you." Ling Tian patted her head lovingly with a smile.

"Hehe." Lan Yin smiled brightly while she felt the caress of Ling Tian on her head.

Ling Tian did not know why, but his female disciples since they were very young always liked him to pat their heads. Even when he was late or forgot to do so, they would ask him to pat their heads. That action would last a lifetime because even when they grew older, they still felt happy and showed such a happy and radiant smile when he did that.

Lan Yin was the same way, too. Each time, she seemed to even more trust Ling Tian and ask him for various things.

Ling Tian thought it was normal, so it didn't take much notice.

Huh?

Ling Tian's spiritual sense scanned the star city nearby and noticed an anomaly.

'It seems they've already started their plan...' Ling Tian thought when he noticed that there were some demonic beasts inside the star city.

More to the point, it was near the Tang family's residence.

He knew that Tang Jingtian's mother would still be resting and therefore she could not go out to exterminate the demon beasts. Ling Tian did not know if Tang Wanying had gone with them.

"Yinyin, we'll continue the training another day. We'll go to the city now." Ling Tian turned to see Lan Yin with a smile.

Lan Yin nodded and raised her hands in his direction after thinking about it for a few seconds: "Master..." An expectant look could be seen on her cute face.

Ling Tian smiled helplessly when he had no choice but to lift her up and place her on his shoulders while thinking: 'How is it that you look so much like those daughters of mine?'

"Hehe." Lan Yin smiled happily as if she had gotten what she wanted all along.

Ling Tian smiled ironically and said, "Yinyin, we're going to see what's going on in the city, so you have to listen to me in everything I say, okay?"

"En!" Lan Yin nodded while she shrank further and hugged Ling Tian's head with obvious happiness on her face. She would always listen carefully to what her Master said.

Ling Tian took out his sword and flew into the sky in the direction of the Tang family residence.

71