Chapter 132 – The Tang Family Resistance
3.7k 3 75
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Clang!

Roar!

"Ha!"

"Quickly! Protect the Madam and the young Miss!"

Tang Nan screamed as she faced a demon beast and killed it instantly.

Tang Wanying danced amidst the attacks of the demon beasts, dodging and even managing to counterattack at times. Her movements indicated that she had some experience in confronting the demon beasts.

"Daughter, do not risk it!" Tang Zhi shouted as she saw Tang Wanying surrounded by at least three demon beasts.

Tang Zhi likewise attacked a few times while successfully defending herself from various attacks. Though her original power was a 3-star King rank, she could barely show the power of a Great Heaven rank.

Tang Nan and some guards moved and managed to form a circle where they protected Tang Zhi and Tang Wanying.

Among them apart from Tang Nan, there was only one 1-star King rank. The others were Great Heaven and Heaven rank.

Gasp.

Tang Wanying gasped heavily while trying to catch her breath. She held the sword tightly in her delicate hands.

"Daughter, are you all right?" Tang Zhi approached Tang Wanying, while watching her entire body and making sure she was all right.

"I'm fine, Mom. Just very tired." Tang Wanying looked around and frowned.

It seemed that more and more demonic beasts were gathering. Now there were nearly fifty demon beasts even though they had already killed more than ten demon beasts in that time.

"Madam, we'll take care of blocking these demon beasts, so once we make a hole, you have to escape!" Tang Nan warned Tang Zhi and Tang Wanying that they would have to escape at any cost.

Tang Zhi didn't respond. The doubt was on her face. She didn't want to abandon these people. Tang Wanying likewise did not respond to her comment.

"Let's fight until we finish all these demon beasts!" Tang Wanying tightened her grip on her sword and said as she looked at all the demon beasts. She would not abandon those close to her either.

Groar!

As if responding to Tang Wanying's conviction, the demon beasts roared fiercely as they hurled in their direction.

Tang Nan and the guards responded quickly, blocking all incoming attacks with their swords and weapons.

Tang Zhi and Tang Wanying were not far behind.

Tang Wanying moved quickly, as if in an elegant dance while she dodged and attacked the demon beasts.

Her power was a 3-star Heaven rank, so she could still handle the few beasts around her with some difficulty.

Slash!

Tang Wanying managed to firmly cut off one of the legs of a demon beast while dancing in the rain of attacks.

Grrr!

The demon beast roared fiercely in anger and lunged at Tang Wanying without caring about anything else.

Tang Wanying was already prepared and quickly dodged. She then launched another direct attack on the head of the demon beast, piercing it directly and killing it.

Despite that she was slaying demon beast, it seemed that the fighting and killing could not yet hide the nobility that lay beneath of her. Her fine and elegant movements somehow brought grace and nobility to her every action.

Tang Zhi likewise moved quickly, still with some clumsiness because her body and inner strength had not yet recovered.

Quickly, Tang Zhi moved her sword diagonally to cut through the body of the demon beast and kill it.

"There are too many of them... how come there are more and more?!" Tang Zhi quickly observed her surroundings and discovered that over time the demon beasts were accumulating more and more.

There was only supposed to be an average of 30 demon beasts at first!

How is it that more demon beasts appear over time?

There are even more than 50 demon beasts even though they've already killed more than 20!

How is it that they managed to enter the city?

Every member of the Tang family was wondering when they saw that the situation was not getting any better.

Slash

Roar!

A dying roar was heard followed by a crushing sound.

Tang Wanying managed to kill another demon beast as she drew her sword and rejoined her family members.

Her gasps showed that she was at her limit. Facing several demon beasts was very difficult. Her dress was full of dirt and in some places one could see the cloth torn because the claws of the demon beasts almost touched her body, so she could not prevent her clothes from tearing a bit.

"What should we do?" Tang Wanying asked on the air, as if wanting to get an answer and that there was a solution to this problem.

The demon beasts had surrounded them. The space between them was only about 10 meters. They could strike again at any time.

All of a sudden.

"Tang Wanying! If you agree to be my woman, I will save all of your lives!"

A shout was heard amidst all the commotion.

Tang Wanying was surprised and looked for the source of this cry. As much as Tang Zhi and Tang Nan turned to look, too. The other members of the Tang family did the same.

Everyone was surprised when they saw the second young master of the Ming family behind the demon beasts.

No, rather, it was as if he were surrounded by all those demon beasts, without any of them doing anything to him.

Tang Wanying opened her eyes in disbelief at the sight of Ming Fen. She knew he was the one who had shouted the previous sentence.

But that scream from before didn't matter to her. What intrigued Tang Wanying was how Ming Fen could be safe among all those demon beasts.

Ming Fen moved his hand and the demon beasts charged back into the Tang family.

They all responded heavily, getting a little more injury as they tried to repel this small horde of demon beasts.

Tang Wanying was annoyed and shook her sword even more, managing to hurt and even kill some of the demon beasts on the spot.

Ming Fen only sneered at the failed attempt by members of the Tang family. He would not kill Tang Wanying, he wanted her, so if they resisted, he would leave Tang Wanying alive to be his woman.

"If you agree to be my woman, I won't kill any of your family." Ming Fen's voice was heard again. His face had an arrogant smile as he looked at Tang Wanying lustfully, waiting for her answer. He was sure she would surrender and then hold her under his feet, making her enjoy his body and serve him as a servant.

Tang Wanying did not respond and only looked at Ming Fen with disgust and hatred. She disliked this kind of person. She'd rather die than become that bastard's woman.

But the reality was always different.

All the members of the Tang family were sure they would die this day.

Tang Wanying approached her mother, if she was going to die, she would die along with her mother at least. Tang Zhi lovingly embraced her daughter. The reluctance could be seen in her, but there was nothing more they could do.

The moment Ming Fen was about to make the demon beasts attack again, a flat voice was heard.

"Haaaa. I really don't know why there are always stupid brats like you everywhere..."

A lazy and indifferent voice was heard in the middle, clearly different from Ming Fen's tone of voice.

75