Chapter 135 – Lan Yin’s Charm
3.8k 1 72
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ling Tian thought for a few seconds and then looked up and said with a smile, "Yinyin, come."

Everyone frowned at the sight of Ling Tian calling into the air, but then their jaws dropped in shock at the sight of what was happening.

A small figure suddenly appeared in the air about five meters above the ground and fell directly into Ling Tian's arms.

Lan Yin smiled happily as Ling Tian gently caught her.

"What's up, Master?" Lan Yin asked curiously when Ling Tian asked her to come down.

Previously, Ling Tian had told Lan Yin to be quiet and to remain flying on her sword in the sky while he dealt with the matter of the demon beasts. Lan Yin had the spell of invisibility, so no one but Ling Tian could see her.

"You'll stay with these people for now while I take care of some things, okay? They'll take care of you and they won't hurt you, I promise." Ling Tian patted her head gently.

Ling Tian was going to observe what was really going on with the Ming family. He wasn't worried since Yun Mengxin was in the Eighth Stage of Chi Gathering, so he was sure there wouldn't be any problems with her there. Ling Tian had complete confidence in his woman. But if something happened, he didn't want Lan Yin to witness some things yet that he could do.

"En!" Lan Yin nodded to Ling Tian with a smile.

"Hi Auntie!" Lan Yin greeted Tang Zhi with a smile. Knowing that her Master called this Madam that way, she called her that too.

Tang Zhi was astonished to see this beautiful little girl in a dress so beautiful and precious that she looked like a small and adorable crystal doll, as if she were a true angel from heaven. Not only was she stunned, but so was Tang Wanying, Tang Nan and everyone else who was present.

The beauty and tenderness that Lan Yin showed made everyone in the place genuinely smile as they looked at her in wonder and affection. Her beautiful black hair was delicately gathered and exquisitely arranged as if it was a beautiful flower displaying its wonderful petals, her cheeks delicate as crystal, her small mouth showing a smile so pure and genuine, and her bright eyes that looked like little shining stars would surely capture the hearts of all.

Tang Zhi crouched a little and caressed her head as she said lovingly: "But what a beautiful girl you are, so beautiful that you look like a beautiful little doll. What's your name, little girl?"

Lan Yin smiled and replied: "My name is Lan Yin, but you can call me Yinyin as my Master calls me!" She smiled brilliantly, completely capturing the hearts of those present.

Tang Zhi was surprised that this girl called Ling Tian as Master but decided to ask her later: "What a beautiful name! Okay, I'll call you Yinyin, you can call me Auntie Zhi instead."

"En!" Lan Yin smiled in reply.

Lan Yin began to like Tang Zhi.

Lan Yin turned to see Tang Wanying who was standing next to Tang Zhi, so she could not help but look at Ling Tian with confusion on her face if she should greet her, as she had seen Tang Wanying ignore her Master before.

Ling Tian understanding her confusion, smiled warmly while he nodded softly to her.

"Hi! I'm Yinyin!" Lan Yin smiled brightly again at Tang Wanying.

Tang Wanying didn't ignore her like she did Ling Tian and greeted her with a soft smile too: "Hi Yinyin, I'm Wanying, you can call me big sister if you want."

Tang Wanying smiled sweetly at Lan Yin, feeling that it would be nice to have a little sister and be called a big sister.

Lan Yin nodded with a smile as she said, "En! Big sister is so beautiful!" She saw that Tang Wanying was as beautiful as Mu Shuiruo, so she could not help but say the same thing as well.

"Hehe, thank you, but Yinyin is prettier than me." Tang Wanying smiled cheerfully at her sincere comment.

Lan Yin smiled brightly at Tang Wanying's compliment.

Ling Tian, who saw Tang Wanying's current behavior, rolled his eyes when he really did not know what he had done wrong so that Tang Wanying would look at him coldly and not speak to him. But since she was only the family of one of his brothers, he did not take it so seriously. Maybe in time they will make a good friendship.

"Auntie, I'll entrust Yinyin to you for the time being, I'll go check what's going on outside." Ling Tian told Tang Zhi while he went to check what was going on outside.

"Don't worry, we'll take good care of Yinyin." Tang Zhi nodded at Ling Tian's request.

Crouching down to Lan Yin's level, Ling Tian caressed her head lovingly: "Yinyin, you behave yourself, okay? I'll come back later for you, don't worry, I won't leave you."

Ling Tian hugged Lan Yin lovingly.

"En!" Lan Yin smiled and also hugged Ling Tian tightly while saying, "Yinyin will be a good girl!"

Ling Tian smiled and released Lan Yin.

Ling Tian turned to look at Tang Wanying one last time, only to receive a cold glance from her.

What was really wrong with her?

Ling Tian could not help but wonder while he let out a bitter smile.

In the presence of everyone, Ling Tian said nothing more and disappeared quickly, as if he had never been there.

Everyone was shocked when they saw this.

How could he suddenly disappear?

Stunned for several seconds by what was happening in front of her eyes, Tang Zhi understood that this amazing young man was beyond her comprehension. Perhaps his abilities could not be measured by common sense.

Tang Zhi would not be surprised if this young man was a God who came down from the heavens to oversee the world. All his actions and great abilities demonstrated this.

Taking Lan Yin's tiny hand, Tang Zhi started walking inside the house: "Yinyin, how about I make you something nice to eat?"

Tang Zhi loved this little girl. Lan Yin reminded Tang Zhi when Tang Wanying was a very little girl.

"En!" Lan Yin nodded and walked along with Tang Zhi.

Tang Nan came out of her daze and began to give orders to clean and repair the damage to the family residence as the patriarch and the others returned.

Tang Wanying stared at the place where Ling Tian had disappeared.

Her gaze was no longer cold and distant as it had been a few moments before, but now contained complex feelings within her.

She could not help but hold her hand to her chest, trying to hide what her heart was telling her.

Letting out a long sigh, Tang Wanying turned and entered the house, heading toward Lan Yin and her mother.

Meanwhile, Ling Tian was flying in the direction of the martial artists' groups.

Ling Tian was guided by the connection he had with Yun Mengxin.

Earlier he had detected that a middle-aged man who was in the Eighth Stage of Chi Gathering had escaped from the place where the men were controlling the demonic beasts. Although Ling Tian might well hold him with his aura, he did not care and let him go.

Now it seemed that this man was heading towards a group of martial artists outside the city.

Remembering what Yun Mengxin had told him about someone who hid his power, that man must be the ancestor of the Ming family.

Ling Tian released his spiritual sense and realized that there were at least 3 more groups where there were several men within formations, trying to use talismans and activate the formation.

No doubt these guys were preparing to control the demonic beasts and destroy the star city.

Ling Tian sent another sword and killed them easily.

Making sure there were no more of these guys by taking a quick tour of the entire star city, Ling Tian wasted no more time and flew out of the city, feeling the connection he had with Yun Mengxin.

It didn't take long for Ling Tian to get to where the martial artist groups were, so he expanded his spiritual sense to the limit and observed the situation.

72