Chapter 136 – Rushing the Plan
3.8k 3 64
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Father, it's been a long time. The grandfather must have destroyed the other families' properties."

Ming Zeng spoke as he asked Ming Xian.

Ming Xian nodded and also thought it was time that the plan should have been carried out.

It had been several hours since the first phase of the plan had begun, so they should have news soon.

"Son, expect the news any minute!"

Ming Xian seriously told Ming Zeng not to worry.

Ming Zeng nodded to what his father said.

"Once we get the news from the city, we'll proceed to send more demon beasts in the direction of the others!"

The members of the Ming family and the Ze family, as well as the aristocratic families below them were resting after eliminating more than 300 demonic beasts.

No one died since the demon beasts were under the Sixth Stage of Chi Gathering.

Suddenly, a figure running at full speed entered the area, almost flying, and headed precisely where Ming Xian and Ming Zeng were.

Ze Rum and Ze Yu who were a few meters away, observed this too.

Ming Zeng was surprised to see such a person while Ming Xian opened his eyes and asked something confused: "F-father, what happened? Did you manage to finish the mission?"

The person who had suddenly arrived was Ming Waen, the ancestor of the Ming family, as well as Ming Xian's father and Ming Zeng's grandfather. His face was somewhat pale while his breathing was very labored.

Ming Xian supported Ming Waen, who was trying to stabilize his breathing.

Ming Xian wondered if the first plan had been completed or if something had happened. Couldn't his father send someone to notify him?

However, Ming Xian waited better for his father to stabilize and tell him what was happening.

Ming Waen took a few breaths before saying heavily, "The plan failed!"

Huh?

Ming Xian and Ming Zeng shook their heads in confusion when they heard this from Ming Waen.

Did the plan fail?

They both didn't have to wait long for Ming Waen to explain.

"What we feared most was fulfilled..." Ming Waen's face was grim: "That damn young man showed up at the time we were attacking the Tang family."

Ming Waen started telling them about what had happened.

The Tang family was the first family to be attacked, so at the moment when Ming Waen was about to enter the formation circle himself to control more demonic beasts to quickly finish off the Tang family and speed up the plan, he discovered the presence of Ling Tian.

Ming Waen was also shocked when he saw this young man appear out of nowhere from the air.

Feeling an extreme urgency, Ming Waen did not hesitate and escaped from the scene. His instincts alerted him that if he did not leave, he would undoubtedly be dead.

Ming Waen used all the internal energy he had to run, so he was able to get to them in a very short time.

He had no doubt that this young man would easily kill all the demonic beasts. Most likely, Ming Fen was killed by him as well.

Ming Xian and Ming Zeng clenched their fists in rage because someone was spoiling their plan. Moreover, when they thought Ming Fen would be killed by that guy too.

Why did such a person have to show up at this time?

Ming Zeng was the one who got the most angry because he felt that he was so inferior to that guy who was in the divine rank.

Why couldn't he be the one in the Divine rank?!

Ze Rum and Ze Yu came closer when they saw the dark faces on the part of Ming Xian and Ming Zeng, and looking at the state in which the ancestor, Ming Waen, arrived, they assumed that something had happened. With them was another person, a middle-aged man.

"What happened? Did something happen?" Ze Rum asked Ming Xian directly once he arrived.

"That bastard showed up and thwarted the plan by destroying the other families' areas!" Ming Xian said angrily, clenching his teeth tightly.

Ze Rum was surprised and also knew who they were talking about.

The guy was this young man who had reached the Divine rank.

Ze Yu likewise felt powerless and inferior because a young man of his same age was stronger than him.

"If we want to control the city completely, we will have to rush the plan!" Ming Waen turned to the middle-aged man: "Old Beim, if you and I join forces to control the demon beasts, we can control dozens of demon beasts in the Emperor rank, and even one demon beast in the Legend rank! I'm sure we could eliminate that child with many demon beasts! That way we would get rid of the biggest obstacle! We could even trade power in our favor once we have the city under our control!"

The man Ming Waen spoke to was the ancestor of the Ze family, Ze Beim. He was also involved in this plan.

Ze Beim was watching Ming Waen without answering.

Perhaps if he joined forces with Ming Waen, they could control more demonic beasts and besiege that young man. If not, he along with Ming Waen and the other Emperor and King ranks of both families could fight together against Ling Tian. Ze Beim did not believe that they could not get rid of a simple brat with many martial artists.

"All right! We'll do that!" Ze Beim nodded after thinking about it.

If there was a problem, then the Ze family would be involved too. If the Ming family falls, the Ze family will fall too.

It was an all-or-nothing risk.

Ming Waen nodded weakly and turned to Ming Xian: "Son, I'm sure that guy will come here, so we'll have to go back to the city at that time. I'm sure Fen could have said some things, so he could have exposed part of the plan."

Ming Waen wouldn't be surprised if Ming Fen blabbed and exposed some parts of the plan.

It would be better if they came back. Since the Ming family had dozens of demon beasts hidden in the area of the Ming family residence, they would control them and unleash them on the city

"Have the guys who are controlling the demon beasts in this place quickly leave and go to the residence and execute the secret techniques immediately. Once Beim and I arrive, we will inject our inner energies to control more demon beasts." Ming Waen talked seriously.

Ming Xian nodded and spoke to one of the subordinates who arrived suddenly.

"It seems that the other families are being completely besieged. Maybe we could get rid of those families, at least." Ming Xian spoke after receiving a message.

The other great families, the Yun family, the Zhang family, the Tang family and the Long family were being outnumbered and were in total crisis.

"Good! At least those bastards will fall!" Ming Waen spoke with a satisfied tone.

Ming Xian nodded: "Once that guy gets here, we'll have enough time to control all the demon beasts and take the remaining people hostage, so we could threaten him to do nothing! We could even trade his life for the Star City!"

Ming Xian thought it would be a good choice. As long as they had enough time, they could have their army of demon beasts and even wipe out part of the city.

Ming Waen and Ze Beim went first, followed by Ming Xian and Ze Rum. Ming Zeng and Ze Yu also left last without alerting anyone.

Only those who were directly involved in the plan knew what was going on and left quietly. Ming Xian couldn't risk telling everyone and having someone betray them.

Since both families did not stray far from the star city as they were the last ones to leave, they could reach the city quickly.

The direction that the Ming family and Ze family took when they left the star city was different from the other families.

On the way back, Ming Zeng had a dark face while thinking about some things.

He did not want Yun Mengxin to die in the horde that was sent to the other families.

After much thought, he had an idea as they headed for the city.

64