Chapter 153 – Ming Family & Ze Family
3.8k 9 62
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"We are surrounded."

Yun Mengxin spoke in her usual cold voice, scanning the surroundings using her spiritual sense.

Over 200 demon beasts were surrounding them from afar.

Hundreds of hooded men stood within strange circles with designs and patterns on the ground, while others stood on guard, awaiting orders.

'Are those formations?' Yun Mengxin thought when she observed these pattern inscriptions. She knew these guys were controlling the demon beasts.

The few people who were not martial artists and stayed in the Star City had taken refuge in the underground chambers of their respective homes, so they were safe.

"What shall we do?!" Long Cheng asked when he observed the horrible situation.

"Where did Lord Ling go?!" Zhang Chao asked worriedly as the demon beasts began to conglomerate around him.

Ling Tian was not with them, so they did not know what to do.

"We'll have to hold on until he arrives." Yun Mengxin spoke while paying attention to her surroundings.

Yun Mengxin could not see Ling Tian in the range of her spiritual sense, but still felt her connection to him. She knew that Ling Tian had gone to rescue Tang Wanying.

"Lord of the City! Surrender and no one will die!"

"Hahaha!"

"Look at them! They're shaking with fear!"

"Surrender and we promise not to kill you!"

Screams began to be heard among the hordes of demonic beasts.

Long Cheng had never felt so helpless in the face of such a situation. He recognized some of those voices, who were from the Ming family, and even some from the Ze family.

"It seems that the Ze family is also involved." Yun Dong spoke before Long Cheng said anything

Indeed, Ze Rum and Ze Yu walked among the demonic beasts, while Ze Long came after them, ardently watching the group of the Goddesses who were all gathered together.

"Damn Ze Rum! Did you also ally yourself with Ming Xian's bastard?!" Tang Wei shouted angrily at the sight of Ze Rum. His family would have died if it wasn't for Ling Tian.

They all turned to see Ze Rum, who was walking peacefully through the sea of demon beasts.

"Lord of the City, I hope you will cooperate and surrender without causing trouble. I promise you that no one will die and this will be over in an instant." Ze Rum spoke with a friendly smile as he watched them all.

"Ze Rum, do you really think you can take Star City in the end without Ming Xian interfering?" Long Cheng asked, trying to create a conflict between Ze Rum and Ming Xian.

"No, no, no." Ze Rum shook his head as he said with a sarcastic smile, "No one knows what fate has in store for us."

Ze Rum already had his plans after this was over, so he was sure that his plans would be accomplished. He would immediately kill Ming Xian and the Ming family.

"Give up, you don't stand a chance. The Ze family and the Ming family are united in this, along with the aristocratic families under our influence. We are more than 300 martial artists in this! We can even destroy the city if we want to before the rest of the people outside come!" Ze Rum shouted with joy as he mockingly watched everyone.

Although Ze Rum didn't know how they could get to the city so quickly, it didn't take that much importance.

"Aren't you worried that Lord Ling will thwart all your plans?" Long Cheng asked once more, trying to buy more time for Ling Tian to arrive or with the slightest hope that they would stop this.

"Lord Ling? HAHAHAHA!" Ze Rum heard this and started laughing like a madman.

They all saw Ze Rum laughing madly, even Ze Yu and Ze Long laughed too.

After a few seconds of calming down, Ze Rum replied in a mocking tone, "That brat? Hahaha, that child hasn't even grown his hair and you have him as your last hope, hahaha. That child will die easily."

Ze Rum felt several cold looks on him when he ridiculed Ling Tian, but he did not take them into consideration as he shouted again.

"But it's true! That bastard reached the mythological Divine rank! But..." Ze Rum turned to all the demon beasts around him: "That damn kid can't kill all these demon beasts without hurting you first!"

"Besides!" Ze Rum looked at all of them: "Where is that child?! He's not even with you and you already think he's going to save you! HAHAHA! That child will die crushed by all these demon beasts if he wants to save all of you!"

"I'll kill that bastard! Does he think, because he has the legendary flying sword, he's mightier and stronger than me?!" This time, Ze Yu spoke and then turned to Yun Mengxin: "Of course, if my beloved and adored Mengxin agreed to be my woman, I could spare his life and all of you."

Ze Yu spoke with arrogance while delighting in Yun Mengxin's slender, perfect figure.

Yun Mengxin was disgusted by this look and looked more coldly at Ze Yu.

Ze Rum said nothing, expressing that he supported his son's decision.

"You bastard! You're just a toad who wants to eat swan meat!"

"First dead before I let you get to Brother Tian's woman!"

Tang Jingtian and Mu Shen shouted angrily at Ze Yu. They knew that Yun Mengxin was Ling Tian's woman, so they wouldn't let anyone do anything to her.

The adults were not surprised by this, they understood Ling Tian's love affair with Yun Mengxin as well as his brotherhood with Mu Shen and Tang Jingtian.

The only one who was surprised was Tang Zhi, along with Tang Nan.

Tang Zhi didn't know what was going on, but decided to ask later. She was still worried about her daughter Tang Wanying.

Ze Yu frowned when a feeling of unease formed in him as he realized that Yun Mengxin did not refute what the two of them said. He then re-analyzed what Mu Shen said about the alleged "Brother Tian".

Wasn't Ling Tian the alleged brother?

Therefore...

Yun Mengxin was Ling Tian's woman?

When he thought about it, he felt that his organs were boiling.

The very thought that such a perfect Goddess had already been taken by another man, made him totally enraged.

"How long do you take?"

Just as Ze Yu was running towards Yun Mengxin to capture her, another voice was heard that stopped him.

Ming Xian walked in among the demon beasts, stopping a little near Ze Rum as he saw the group where they were.

"Damn Ming Xian! What do you want?!" Long Cheng no longer held back and shouted in anger. The thought that he had been fed to a wolf without realizing it made him even angrier.

"Will you give up or not?" Ming Xian asked Long Cheng weakly. He spoke of nothing else and went straight to the main question.

No one answered Ming Xian's question.

"Just to remind you all, that brat can't beat all these demon beasts. It will be impossible for him." Ming Xian spoke arrogantly as he raised his hands, expressing that he was the true ruler and the strongest being: "Though the God rank is very strong, he cannot face dozens of demonic beasts, much less hundreds of fierce attacks. He will undoubtedly end up being killed in the siege."

Ming Xian spoke with a smug smile as he watched them all.

"And if for some inexplicable reason or miracle the demon beasts were killed by him, we still have hundreds of martial artists on our side. Hahaha" Ming Xian laughed proudly as he mocked Ling Tian.

It seemed that the bastard couldn't ruin his plans after all!

There was a total silence, in addition to the roaring of the demon beasts.

Somehow they felt that even Ling Tian with his power of the Divine rank could not deal with all these demon beasts alone. But still, no one stepped forward to surrender either.

Ming Xian became angry and no longer waited for Long Cheng's response, so he raised his hand, indicating that the demon beasts would be sent.

He no longer cared that such "Goddesses" died with them. Ming Xian wanted to get rid of the patriarchs of the great families quickly in order to take control of the Star City more easily.

ROAR!

ROAR!

ROAR!

The demon beasts pounced on the group, causing everyone to tense up under the pressure emitted by the demon beasts themselves.

62