Chapter 155 – Inner Heart Confession (2)
3.8k 3 72
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Tang Wanying stared at Ling Tian's honest expression. Her heart began to beat strongly the more she saw him, and above all, she saw his sincere smile and eyes that captivated her soul.

Tang Wanying slowly raised her hand and gently caressed Ling Tian's cheek while she whispered: "I don't hate you..."

While saying that, Tang Wanying raised her head and slowly but boldly directed her exquisite lips to Ling Tian's lips, to finally kiss him.

Ling Tian was taken by surprise, as he had never expected this move from Tang Wanying.

With his mind all messed up, he unconsciously began to move his lips so that he could feel Tang Wanying's lips more.

Rigidly and very clumsily, Tang Wanying kissed Ling Tian, as this was the first time she had ever kissed a man.

Still, Ling Tian felt that Tang Wanying's lips were so delicious and exquisite.

The two started kissing with more passion and strength. Tang Wanying began to experience what kissing was, so she quickly got used to it, becoming intoxicated by both their kissing and passion.

"Haah." Tang Wanying separated her lips from Ling Tian while she took a great breath and leaned completely on Ling Tian's chest and lowered her head: "I know that I will only be one more woman in your path and that you will not turn to see me, so I tried to eliminate this feeling I have towards you. That's why I wanted to be cold to you, so you wouldn't talk to me and be less close to you."

Tang Wanying whispered sadly as she squeezed Ling Tian's clothes tightly with her fingers.

Ling Tian tilted his head in confusion as he heard this.

Tang Wanying was in love with him?

But if this really wasn't true, then why did she kiss him?!

Tang Wanying was in love with him!

What was going on?!

He actually had Yun Mengxin and Mu Shuiruo.

And then he found out that Zhang Xinya was in love with him and now Tang Wanying?

Although Ling Tian knew that on the path of love he had always had bad karma, this great change was hard to believe when he fell into this small lower world.

What was happening that this peach blossom tribulation fell upon him?!

All that remained was for Long Yuyin to also feel something for him...

Ling Tian felt that all this was a dream, that it was like a soul attack playing with his mind.

"You may wonder why I'm in love with you when we've had so little time to get to know each other." Tang Wanying spoke again: "That you saved my mother made me grateful to you and felt that I could never repay you, but when you protected me from Ze Long, I felt that you did it without expecting anything in return even though you could get into a lot of trouble with the Ze family. Just like you saved me and my family recently when Ming Fen came to our house with all those demon beasts. Those actions of yours made my feeling for you stronger, and even more so, at this moment that you came back to save me again. These days, I realized that I had fallen in love with you..."

Ling Tian did not answer anything, but listened carefully to what Tang Wanying said as he continued to hold her body and smelled deeply of her charming fragrance

"I was also cold to you because I had promised my sister, whose name is Shuiruo, that we would be together since we were little, so we would even dare to share the same man to remain united as sisters. It may be stupid for you, but she is like my true blood sister, so I don't want to abandon her and even more so, when her whole family died when she was little and only she and her brother were left...

However, I won't be able to fulfill my promise since I won't be able to forget you and above all, because my sister Shuiruo was going to introduce me to the person she loved, so that I would also meet him since she was the first one who fell in love, therefore, I thought that maybe I could forget you by meeting that other person... But now... I feel that you will be the only man in my life and I can never get you out of my heart, so I will have to apologize to my sister by not fulfilling our promise."

Ling Tian felt that his head was going to explode because he could not quickly process everything that was happening between these women.

Mu Shuiruo and Tang Wanying had promised this?

Why didn't Mu Shuiruo tell him about it?

Thinking of Mu Shuiruo, Ling Tian thought that most likely she had forgotten to tell him.

If Mu Shuiruo had told him, Ling Tian was certain he would have an answer for this.

But, rethinking everything that had happened on this day...

What was wrong with these women in this Star City?

Ling Tian immediately remembered Zhang Xinya and her confession, so he could understand the state of mind of people in this small lower plane.

The people who live here would live their lives with honesty and sincerity, as life was too short for them. At most they could live 200 years thanks to the techniques they practiced to absorb the spirit of the world and turn it into their own inner energies.

Thanks to that, people would be more sincere and seek love and happiness despite being young, while in the Immortal World, people would not get involved in the subject of love until they had a very high level of cultivation in order to protect themselves and their Dao companions.

Now, it is not surprising that Zhang Xinya asked him to take her as his wife even though they had met only once when he saved her.

The honesty and sincerity of true feelings in some people of this world were as pure as unblemished and uncut jade.

Obviously, where there was light there would also be darkness. Goodness and evil would always exist together and complement each other as if they were two sides of the same coin, so even on this lower plane, there would also be evil people in order to harm others by wanting to fulfill their desires.

"You don't have to worry about my feelings. Just go ahead and forget about me." Tang Wanying spoke for the last time, as a tear ran down her jade cheek. She had confessed what she hid within the sanctum of her heart.

Someone who had saved her several times from danger would have special feelings for that person.

This was happening to Tang Wanying and she felt it sincerely in her heart.

Ling Tian felt that he did not know how to respond.

He really liked Tang Wanying, but he never thought of her as a woman to be his life partner too, since all this is so sudden.

"You don't have to feel sad. Little Shuiruo will be sad if she knows I made you feel this way." Ling Tian said softly, pulling Tang Wanying out of her sad state and shocking her, "But I can't tell you much now because there is a battle in the city centre and I can't let them hurt the people there. Even your family is there too."

When Tang Wanying heard Ling Tian mention Mu Shuiruo, it completely surprised her.

But hearing right away what he said about her family, Tang Wanying quickly nodded to what Ling Tian said and decided to ask him about Mu Shuiruo later.

Suddenly, Ling Tian felt several explosions of power in the center of the city, so he used his spiritual sense to observe the situation while increasing the speed of his flight.

A horrible battle was being fought, while his acquaintances were defending themselves with what they could while being brutally pressed by countless demonic beasts.

Ling Tian flew to the center of the city quickly.

It took him less than 5 seconds when he arrived at the scene.

Ling Tian watched the battle angrily as the killing intent emerged from him, even surprising Tang Wanying with this heavy feeling coming from him.

When Ling Tian observed a heartbreaking scene, his killing intent was completely overwhelmed and it broke his limit.

In that instant, Ling Tian threw the full force of his sea of knowledge into the countless demonic beasts that besieged his acquaintances.

BOOM!

72