Chapter 158 – Demon (1)
3.7k 11 75
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"AH!"

Ling Tian walked up to him and then lifted him off the ground holding his neck while he made Ze Long look into his eyes.

Ze Long's face clearly showed the pain he was suffering.

"Long'er!"

Ze Rum and Ze Yu couldn't help but worry as they watched Ze Long inexplicably lose his arm.

Boom!

Ling Tian crushed Ze Long's arm to one side with his foot, causing it to explode instantly as blood splashed around but did not stain Ling Tian's clothes.

"Who gave you the confidence to want to take my woman?!"

Ling Tian's deep, angry voice was clearly heard, as everyone was paying attention to him and Ze Long.

"ARGH!"

Ze Long continued to scream in pain, while with his remaining arm he tried weakly to remove Ling Tian's hand from his own neck. His painful moans were weakly reduced because he could not breathe properly.

"However, I am the most stupid. To think that ants like you would dare to want to hurt and take away my family, I've really been too soft and tolerant not to meddle in these things." Ling Tian continued to speak grimly in a low voice while he tightened Ze Long's neck.

Yes, Ling Tian was very angry with himself and began to blame himself for why he had never put an end to all this from the beginning.

His indifference and disinterest in getting involved in so-called "worldly affairs" made all this happen. Although he could prevent this from happening by showing his power from the beginning and thus not letting anyone have ideas about his women, he preferred to hide and live as if he were a "hermit" until he found a way to return to the Immortal World without having to get involved in a small lower plane.

But this was no longer the Immortal World. Nobody knew about him. His women and people close to him, whether they were friends or acquaintances who had a good impression of them, had a life in this world and matters which they faced as well.

TIGHTEN

"But that won't save you from laying a finger on my woman..." Ling Tian watched the scum in front of him as he tightened his grip.

TEAR!

Without hesitation, Ling Tian grabbed Ze Long's left arm and in front of everyone, savagely pulled it and horribly tore Ze Long's arm from his body.

"ARRHGG!!!" Ze Long twisted his body in the air abruptly while still being held by Ling Tian. His consciousness seemed to be about to collapse from the immense pain. Huge amounts of blood were pouring out of his shoulder.

Ling Tian made Ze Long suffer cruelly in front of everyone, without hiding his cruelty and his dark face full of killing intentions.

"Long'er!" Ze Rum cried out in desperation and as he could, he ran straight to Ling Tian to kill him with his sword.

Ling Tian had all his attention on Ze Long, as he put all the pressure of his aura on him alone and did not care about other people. They were all going to die in the end.

Ze Rum came to Ling Tian quickly, and then wielded his sword towards Ling Tian's head.

Block!

Ze Rum's sword landed on Ling Tian's hand, but surprisingly it did not cut or pierce his hand, not even a drop of blood came out.

Ling Tian turned to look weakly at Ze Rum, without even loosening his grip on Ze Long's neck.

CRACK!

Ling Tian broke Ze Rum's sword.

At that moment, Ze Rum was too afraid when he saw Ling Tian's abysmal eyes, feeling as if death was looking directly at him.

Bam!

Ling Tian kicked Ze Rum's stomach, sending him flying to where his other son, Ze Yu, was.

"Father!" Ze Yu managed to catch his father and then turned to see Ling Tian with hatred.

"We must save Ze Long..."

BOOM!!!

Ze Rum could not finish his words when an explosion occurred before his eyes.

Ze Long's body exploded.

The moment Ling Tian remembered the scene where Ze Long hit both Lan Yin and Mu Shuiruo, his anger grew again and broke his limit, so he exploded Ze Long's body into thousands of pieces, making a big explosion while blood spread around and even small pieces of flesh and bones flew into the air.

Anyone who dared to lay a hand on his women and family will make them suffer and kill them with his own hands.

At that moment, everyone watched in awe and above all, in great fear, as they witnessed what Ling Tian did.

Even Long Cheng, Tang Wei, Zhang Chao, Yun Dong and the ancestors, felt a chill when fear covered them completely.

It's like he's a Demon!

Ling Tian no longer bothered with Ze Long's remains and turned to look at Ming Xian, specifically Ming Zeng, who was at his father's side.

Ling Tian had already noticed Ming Zeng's arrival, and then, observing that Ming Zeng had Lan Yin's sword, he connected the dots and could understand what happened when the Tang family's residence was attacked.

On the other side, Ming Zeng had arrived when Ling Tian was healing Mu Shuiruo and Lan Yin.

However, when Ming Zeng observed Ling Tian's loving interaction with Yun Mengxin, he felt his blood boil completely, so he wanted to go and kill Ling Tian, but his father kept him from moving.

Now, Ming Zeng felt an anguish and crisis inside him as he saw Ling Tian looking at him darkly. However, knowing that there were hundreds of martial artists on his side, his fear diminished and he smiled with joy as he imagined Ling Tian's death as he could not finish off so many martial artists.

"EVERYBODY ATTACK!!!"

Ming Xian shouted aloud, surprising the small group behind Ling Tian.

Countless martial artists, from all ranks, even up to the King rank and some Emperor ranks, started running directly towards Ling Tian.

Ming Xian had a second plan, which was that if the demon beasts were strangely eliminated, all the martial artists would gather to eliminate Ling Tian. He did not believe that there was anyone who could resist an endless wave of martial artists, especially when each had their own swords and weapons.

Even most of the hooded men within the formations who were charged with controlling the demon beasts joined the battle, as the demon beasts had been killed.

But, the reality was different when Ming Xia watched in disbelief what was happening.

"Big brother!"

"Ling Tian!"

"Master!"

Worried female cries were heard when the martial artist groups headed for Ling Tian.

Ling Tian never stopped looking at Ming Zeng while he started walking towards him.

Five martial artists came quickly to Ling Tian, waving their swords and spears, trying to kill him.

BOOM!!!

BOOM!!!

BOOM!!!

As soon as the 5 martial artists approached Ling Tian, they instantly exploded.

Another group of more than 5 martial artists had already jumped into Ling Tian when they saw the event in front of their eyes and wanted to retreat, but it was too late.

BOOM!!!

BOOM!!!

BOOM!!!

The others who were following behind stopped and began to hesitate when they saw such a terrifying scene.

"Go all together! He's not a God! His inner energy will quickly run out!" Ming Xian shouted, trying to encourage everyone in the place. He began to fear Ling Tian, but he knew Ling Tian must had a limit, so he didn't hesitate to sacrifice everyone else to weaken Ling Tian and he would end up winning: "Whoever succeeds in killing him, will have a large part of the city to himself!"

The rewards from Ming Xian incited everyone as the greed and desire in each of them grew, so they did not hesitate to pounce on Ling Tian in large groups, trying to hurt or even kill him with their weapons.

"DIE!!!"

BOOM!!!

BOOM!!!

Ling Tian took a step and there were big explosions again when the bodies exploded on approach to him.

"DIE!!!"

BOOM!!!

BOOM!!!

BOOM!!!

"DIE, YOU GODDAMN DEMON!!!"

BOOM!!!

BOOM!!!

BOOM!!!

"SHIT!!!"

"HE'S REALLY A DEMON!"

BOOM!!!

With every step Ling Tian took, a rain of blood began to spread wherever he walked, leaving horrible traces all around him. The place even began to fill up horribly with the thick smell of blood.

There were even a few guys who went over to Yun Mengxin's group and the others in order to hold them hostage, but they died instantly as well.

Dozens of martial artists died in the blink of an eye, with their bodies exploding as they approached Ling Tian.

Ling Tian didn't care about the lives of these guys, they were clearly ants, cannon fodder, so he attacked with his immortal essence, exploding the bodies of everyone who approached him.

His target was Ming Zeng and Ming Xian, as well as Ze Yu and Ze Rum

75