Chapter 159 – Demon (2)
3.6k 4 71
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ming Zeng and Ming Xian, as well as Ze Yu and Ze Rum, wanted to escape, turn around and run to begin the third and final plan, but they could not take even one step.

Ling Tian had locked them in with his own aura, preventing them from moving.

BOOM!!!

The last wave of martial artists near Ling Tian instantly exploded.

This event reached an unimaginable level of shock for each of them.

It looked like a field of red flowers in spring!

However, it was pure blood and pieces of flesh and bones covering the ground.

It would be no exaggeration to say that it was literally a river of blood...

Even Yun Mengxin was somewhat stunned to see these actions by her man.

Although she had seen most of Ling Tian's memories, it had been a long time since Ling Tian had committed a killing on this scale, when he was mostly known as the "Dragon King of the Crown". Moreover, what Ling Tian had done was nothing compared to the true cruelty of the massacres she had seen in his memories when Ling Tian was a cold and evil person trying to survive in the Immortal World, wiping out anything that stood in his way regardless of the consequences.

Mu Shuiruo was initially frightened by Ling Tian's actions, so she wanted to close her eyes as she embraced the unconscious Lan Yin to forget what she was seeing in the moment.

'Just as I have helped many people, I have also killed countless others. My hands are stained with blood because of what I have done, therefore I am a bad person, a monster...'

'Shuiruo, if you decide to be with me, you may have to face horrible things you may never have thought of. Even if it sounds awful, you'd even have to fight other people so that they wouldn't hurt you to the point where you'd have to kill your enemies yourself to keep your life, but... are you really willing to be with me? Won't you regret it?'

The words Ling Tian had said to her that night when she confessed her feelings and he accepted her, resonated in her mind.

She remembered the worried expression Ling Tian showed her when he confessed to her what he had supposedly done before and of being an evil person. Now Mu Shuiruo understood why Ling Tian had told her he was a monster himself. The coldness and cruelty that Ling Tian was showing at this time by ruthlessly killing all those people undoubtedly would make everyone think that he was a monster or even a demon.

Mu Shuiruo could not help but worry as she watched Ling Tian.

Yes, she was worried about Ling Tian. Her heart was so pure that Mu Shuiruo did not want Ling Tian to become completely cold and evil.

But even though Ling Tian was killing countless people, Mu Shuiruo wouldn't stop loving him. However, the shock and fear of witnessing this event for the first time in her life was still there. This really was beyond what she had imagined.

And when Mu Shuiruo immediately remembered the words that Ling Tian had said to Ze Long before killing him, she understood that Ling Tian was doing these things because of what Ze Long had done to her and Lan Yin.

Ling Tian was doing all these things for her, for Lan Yin, and for the other people who were there.

Tang Wanying's mind was completely in shock, but strangely she did not feel any rejection of Ling Tian.

This terrifying scene made her feel afraid, but it was only because of what she was going through for the first time before her eyes. Somehow Tang Wanying was not afraid of Ling Tian.

Tang Wanying also heard what Ling Tian had said to Ze Long before he killed him and, remembering the blows on Mu Shuiruo's and Lan Yin's faces, Tang Wanying knew that Ling Tian was angry and that is why he did not hesitate to kill all these people.

Both Zhang Xinya and Long Yuyin were also shocked to witness this horrible massacre done by only one person, specifically by the man in whom they had fallen in love.

His cruelty and evil in killing all these people without hesitation left them completely stunned.

Turning to see Mu Shuiruo who was carrying Lan Yin and also seeing Ling Tian in a daze, their minds began to process everything that had happened on this day.

This had never been seen in the Star City, much less such a horrible slaughter.

When Ling Tian had mercilessly killed Ze Long for having beaten Mu Shuiruo and Lan Yin and just as he made all those people who wanted to kill him explode, he simply looked like a demon easily harvesting human lives without even blinking an eye when doing so.

But in some ways the five women were sure.

If Ling Tian hadn't come, they would have been the ones to die without a doubt...

Mu Shen and Tang Jingtian could not process correctly what was happening, but in spite of that, the words Ling Tian said to Ze Long reached their souls and they felt that what he was doing made sense.

Both of them thought that, if the woman they loved had been hurt or worse, someone wanted to kidnap her or hurt her, they would also not hesitate to give their all, even in the worst case, to kill the other person.

It seemed that Ling Tian's personality and conviction was beginning to affect their thoughts.

Tang Zhi was watching Ling Tian and although she felt that it might be excessive what he was doing when he could well incapacitate them all, she did not feel a rejection or dislike of Ling Tian.

In the interactions in which Tang Zhi had spoken with Ling Tian, she understood that this young man was really very loving and good to the people close to him, especially his family. But now, she knew that Ling Tian could also be one of those people who would kill without hesitation and even go down to hell itself all in order to protect their loved ones.

Ling Tian's reverse scale was undoubtedly his own family.

Not much could be said about Tang Nan. Her shock and fear had also reached a new peak.

However, men thought differently.

Long Cheng, Long Hong, Tang Wei, Tang Nu, Yun Dong, Yun Song, Zhang Chao and Zhang Leng, were completely frightened by witnessing this massacre.

They were somehow relieved that they did not provoke the anger of this young man before, but at the same time they felt helpless because, one wrong step, could incite the anger of Ling Tian and even this massacre could happen again, but this time, directed towards them and their families.

Power is everything in life. As long as one had the power strong enough, one could even rule others, one could even have complete authority in one place.

From now on, they would treat Ling Tian with respect to prevent a tragedy like this from happening again. They would even do anything to prevent problems from reaching Ling Tian. They did not want to witness Ling Tian's demonic coldness again.

Ming Xian, as well as Ze Rum and Ze Yu, were still standing a few meters away from each other, unable to move around a bit.

The gloomy atmosphere was becoming increasingly sinister and frightening.

All this was coming from a single young man who was slaughtering countless martial artists, as if he were picking flowers on a sunny day.

At this moment, everyone saw how Ling Tian arrived in front of the young master of the Ming family, Ming Zeng.

Ling Tian raised his right arm, grabbed Ming Zeng and lifted him into the air, with his hand completely covering Ming Zeng's face while his fingers clenched around his entire face.

71