Chapter 160 – Demon (3)
3.7k 5 77
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ling Tian lifted Ming Zeng by grabbing him by the face with his right hand, inflicting pain by tightening his fingers around his face.

"Not only did you hit my little girl, but also, did you dare to steal her sword?" Ling Tian spoke furiously as he pressed his fingers even harder against Ming Zeng's face, causing him to scream in pain.

Everyone was listening clearly, as there was no noise other than Ling Tian's voice.

"Damn you! Let go of me and fight like a man!" Ming Zeng roared in anger when he couldn't get rid of Ling Tian's grip.

Ling Tian ignored him, he extended his left arm and took the sword Ming Zeng had in his right hand.

That sword was Lan Yin's. Ling Tian could recognize it among thousands of other swords, as he had made it himself and then refined it again for Lan Yin.

Ling Tian intended to kill this guy, not only because he hit Lan Yin, but also because this scum, along with Ze Yu, kept bothering and harassing his woman.

But now, he felt that death would release them easily in the end and they would not suffer for all the things they had done.

Ling Tian kept Lan Yin's sword in his storage ring, and then he turned to look at Ming Zeng's right arm.

This time, Ling Tian smiled at Ming Zeng, but somehow the smile Ling Tian showed him made him look like the demon himself: "With that hand you dared to strike my little girl disciple, and if that wasn't enough, you also wanted to put it on my woman."

Ming Zeng saw Ling Tian with both hatred and fear. His attempt to fight his way out of Ling Tian's grip was not working.

"I'll tell you something." Ling Tian smiled wickedly while he moved Ming Zeng's head closer, specifically his ear as he said with a slight whisper, "Yeah, Mengxin is my woman, only mine. A scum and trash like you will never lay a finger on her... Mmn... Mengxin's body really feels wonderful when I make her my woman..."

Ling Tian showed a wickedly lustful smile as he watched Ming Zeng. Ling Tian wanted to make him suffer both physically and mentally, so he did not hesitate to torture him by confirming that Yun Mengxin was his woman.

This guy's actions had pushed him to his limit.

Having hit Lan Yin, as well as continuing to desire Yun Mengxin, was hitting exactly the inverse scale of him. Not only that, Ling Tian had heard rumors that once Ming Zeng got Yun Mengxin, he would go after the other goddesses of the star city. Which meant he would target Mu Shuiruo as well.

Ming Zeng began to feel more angry and wanted to kill Ling Tian with his own hands when he heard him say that Yun Mengxin was his woman. Ming Zeng believed it, as he had seen Yun Mengxin's loving look at Ling Tian.

If looks could kill, Ling Tian would have already been killed a thousand times when Ming Zeng stared at him with hate, wanting to kill him using his look.

"Let go of me and fight like a real man! No tricks!" Ming Zeng kept barking at the top of his lungs. Ming Zeng believed he could kill Ling Tian if he let him go for a few seconds.

"I won't kill you. I won't let someone like you off so easily." Ling Tian spoke again in a flat, emotionless voice: "You will continue to live, but you will no longer have any power and you will rot for the rest of your life."

Ling Tian hit Ming Zeng's abdomen hard without preventing him from fainting, ferociously sending his immortal essence to his Dantian, destroying it completely and making him an ordinary person.

Ming Zeng felt that he was going to lose consciousness because of the heavy blow he received on his abdomen.

"How does it feel to lose your famous power of Emperor rank?" Ling Tian smiled cruelly, as he still held Ming Zeng in the air clutching him directly by his face.

"NOO!!" Ming Zeng screamed desperately as he discovered he could no longer use his inner energy.

He couldn't even feel a trace of power inside him!

"You can never have inner energy again." Ling Tian smiled jubilantly while he enjoyed the despair and agony of Ming Zeng. But that was not all he had planned.

Ling Tian looked at Ming Zeng's right arm again, and again extended his left arm to take Ming Zeng's right arm.

"I wonder what life would be like without an arm or two?" Ling Tian smiled sinisterly while looking at Ming Zeng.

Ming Zeng seeing this opened his eyes of despair as he remembered what had happened to Ze Long.

Ling Tian wanted to tear his arm off!

Ming Zeng tried to struggle harder to avoid having his arm torn off by Ling Tian.

TEAR!!!

"AAARRRGGGGHHHH!!!"

The piercing voice of Ming Zeng sent shivers down the spine of all those who were watching them. The blood on Ming Zeng's right shoulder started gushing out.

"Silence! Your screaming bothers me!!" Ling Tian tightened his grip on Ming Zeng's face more and sent his immortal essence to the acupuncture points on Ming Zeng's head to stop him from screaming and also to prevent him from fainting from the pain.

Ling Tian also pressed some acupuncture points and channels around Ming Zeng's shoulder to prevent him from bleeding to death.

Ling Tian still held Ming Zeng's right arm in his left hand: "Watch your precious arm burn before your eyes."

Ling Tian cast a simple fire spell, burning Ming Zeng's arm.

An ugly burning smell began to spread throughout the place.

"That was only the first punishment for hurting my little girl and taking her things." Ling Tian smiled again at Ming Zeng, who now clearly showed absolute fear in looking at him. Now Ming Zeng could not speak or even scream, he only saw Ling Tian desperately.

Ling Tian shifted his grip from Ming Zeng's face to his left hand, releasing his right hand.

Ling Tian grabbed Ming Zeng's left arm and smiled at him.

Ming Zeng writhed in midair, clearly not wanting to feel that wrenching pain again.

"Now this punishment is for everything you've done to Mengxin!"

TEAR!!!

"CCAAGGHHRR!!!"

A faint moan came from Ming Zeng's mouth, indicating the pain he was suffering. His eyes were completely bloodshot.

Ling Tian sealed the arteries and veins around Ming Zeng's left shoulder again.

Ming Xian, Ze Rum and Ze Yu felt that they were watching the same Demon. Especially Ze Yu, since he had heard what Ling Tian told Ming Zeng about Yun Mengxin.

"You're a damn monster! A demon!" Ming Xian screamed with his eyes full of hate as he clenched his teeth fiercely.

Tear

Ling Tian did not pay attention to what Ming Xian said and sank his fingers deeper into Ming Zeng's face, disfiguring it and removing parts of his skin.

Splat!

Ming Zeng fell to the ground, unmoving, as if he were dead if not for the weak breath that could be perceived. His face was pale with pain and loss of blood.

Ling Tian looked at him with hatred and disgust. He also burned Ming Zeng's other arm.

In the next moment, Ling Tian lifted his foot and crushed Ming Zeng's lower part, waking him up again and bringing him back to reality.

Blood began to cover Ming Zeng's lower garments, indicating that his masculinity was gone.

"This is also for continuing to harass my woman!" Ling Tian spoke with hatred at the sight of Ming Zeng who continued to writhe in pain.

Ling Tian also knew that Ming Zeng had raped many women and then killed them or held them hostage, so he did not hesitate to make him suffer in the worst way that a man would feel hell completely.

Even if Ming Zeng had not raped anyone, he would still do it, as he was still harassing Yun Mengxin. He would always take revenge with all the cruelty.

The men could not help but feel a chill as they unconsciously carried his hands to their lower parts.

Ling Tian only looked for a few more seconds at Ming Zeng before turning to look at Ze Yu, making the latter completely filled with fear at the thought that the same thing was about to happen to him.

In front of everyone, Ling Tian seemed to take only one step, but he instantly arrived in front of Ze Yu and extended his right hand again, taking Ze Yu by the face and lifting him into the air.

Everyone knew what Ling Tian would do again.

77