Chapter 161 – Demon (4)
3.6k 2 70
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Let me go! Damn you! Let me go!" Ze Yu shouted desperately as he writhed in the air trying to remove Ling Tian's hand from his face.

"But did you ever let Mengxin go? Did you stop harassing her like that scum over there?" Ling Tian spoke sarcastically while pointing at Ming Zeng.

Ze Yu did not respond, still trying to get out of Ling Tian's grip.

Ling Tian raised his left hand again and took Ze Yu's right arm, filling Ze Yu with despair.

"You are a damn monster! A DEMON! You can never live quietly!" Ze Rum who was near the two of them barked furiously as he watched his son struggle his body with despair when Ling Tian intended to tear his arm off too.

Ling Tian turned to look weakly at Ze Rum, looking at him not knowing whether to laugh or cry.

"Demon? Tsk, tsk. I'm certainly worse than a demon." Ling Tian shook his head and then smiled mockingly as he continued to look at Ze Rum: "But I'd rather be that than be an abominable person who wants to get rid of more than half of the martial artists in Star City using demon beasts and even want to kill some helpless people in order to take over the whole city."

Ze Rum was speechless at what Ling Tian said, since he was right himself. They were no different from him.

"Let go of my son and we won't interfere anymore." Ze Rum spoke to Ling Tian again, wanting to stop him from hurting his son.

"Are you ordering me?" Ling Tian spoke coldly as he threw his aura in Ze Rum's direction, bringing him to his knees as he could not stand the pressure.

Plop!

"Damn Ming Xian how long?!" Ze Rum whispered with all his strength to Ming Xian, trying to resist the weight that covered his body.

ROAR!

A roar answered Ze Rum's question.

A horrible pressure enveloped the place, suffocating all who were there.

"KILL HIM!" Ming Xian roared fiercely with his bloodshot eyes.

A demon beast with the head of a snake and the body of a tiger, along with a long tail, came to the centre of the city, razing all the houses in its path.

" HAHAHA! This demon beast is in the powerful Divine rank, so you can't kill it easily! And if you want to save the city, you'll have to take care of it since we can't control it!" Ming Xian started laughing like a madman as he watched the demon beast approaching them.

Ming Xian had waited all this time for them to release the demon beast and wipe out the entire city. If they could not take the city, then they would not let anyone get away with it.

Ling Tian had realized this long before, but he said nothing. He watched the demon beast with his spiritual sense and discovered that it was in the Ninth Stage of Chi Gathering.

However, Ling Tian discovered that the demon beast had several substances in its entire body, as if it had just come out of a swamp, and adding to the unstable power in its body, he knew what had happened to it.

"They should have given it something to increase its power." Ling Tian whispered weakly as he watched the demon beast approach.

The group behind Ling Tian became concerned at the sight of such a demon beast.

They felt that this demon beast really was stronger than the Legend rank!

They all turned to see what Ling Tian would do. Everyone thought that he would let go of the few members of the Ming and Ze families, however, they soon heard a laugh from Ling Tian, so the confusion could not help but pass over their faces.

"Hahaha!" Ling Tian started laughing when he saw Ming Xian's expression, "Do you really think I'm in the Divine rank? Don't you think there's more than simple God rank?"

Ling Tian smiled mockingly while he looked at Ming Xian.

Ming Xian was stunned to see Ling Tian's mocking gaze.

Even the others stared at Ling Tian with stupefaction as they heard his words.

'Ling Tian said, A simple Divine rank?'

Was there anything more powerful than Divine rank?

The questions began to pass in their heads as they watched Ling Tian. Only Yun Mengxin smiled slightly.

"It's only a weak demon beast..." Ling Tian muttered and with a thought he took his sword out of his space ring.

Swoosh!

All watched a flash as it headed toward the demon beast.

ROAR!

The demon beast somehow sensed the danger and tried to roar, showing its power.

SLASH!

However, Ling Tian did not want to lose much to this demon beast and killed it easily, decapitating it completely.

BOOM!

The body of the demon beast fell to the ground, completely immobile.

No one could believe what was happening.

Who was this young man?!

Was this the power of the God rank?

Could Ling Tian be stronger than Divine rank?

Ming Xian had his eyes wide open at the sight of such an event, his legs could not bear the misfortune, and he fell to his knees, staring blankly.

Ze Rum was likewise completely stunned.

This was the third trump card!

Ming Xian and Ze Rum thought this was nonsense.

The Ming family had managed to trap a demon beast in the Emperor rank, so they managed to keep it under control for a long time.

Knowing this, Ze Rum decided to give the resources and elixirs to Ming Xian to make the demon beast increase its strength and reach the Legend rank.

Once the demon beast managed to reach the Legend rank, the Ming family made many sacrifices to keep this demon beast under control and dozens of people died while keeping it quiet.

However, they soon discovered that the demon beast had completely calmed down, as if it had gone into hibernation. Thus, they discovered that the skin of the demon beast began to fall off and in the process, they watched the air swirl around the demon beast, causing the aura it expelled to become stronger over time.

No doubt the demon beast was getting stronger.

When they thought that the demon beast could reach the Divine rank because of what was happening, they all got excited and thought that this would be the last trump card and they would not use it until they were in trouble.

Thanks to that thought, Ming Xian sacrificed dozens of people to keep the demon beast calm. Either by using their life forces and inner energies to maintain control of the demon beast by using the formations and talismans without ceasing to work. He would even feed the demon beast by throwing people directly into its mouth.

But now, seeing that their last card that was the demon beast in the Divine rank was eliminated so easily, they both knew that they were finished.

That young man in the supposed God rank easily wiped them all out.

"It's the legendary flying sword of Lord Ling!" Long Cheng shouted as he saw the sword return to Ling Tian, surprising those beside him. They understood that it was the sword of Ling Tian that easily killed the demon beast with a single cut.

Everyone could not help but wonder where Ling Tian had kept such a legendary sword. It is as if he performed magic and made things appear out of thin air by remembering when he had taken out small flasks to heal the wounds of Mu Shuiruo and Lan Yin.

TEAR!

"AARRGGHHHH!!!"

A heart-rending scream drew the gaze back to Ling Tian and Ze Yu again.

70