Chapter 162 – Demon (5)
3.8k 4 71
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"AAARRRRGGGGHHHH!!!"

Ze Yu screamed horribly as he felt his arm being brutally torn from his body.

Blood spurted from his right shoulder while he writhed his body in pain.

Ling Tian resealed the acupuncture channels in his shoulder as he did with Ming Zeng, to prevent Ze Yu from dying from blood loss.

Ze Rum looked at Ling Tian with hatred. He had not only killed his second son, Ze Long, but now, he was torturing his oldest son.

Ling Tian did not waste any more time and now tore Ze Yu's left arm off again, making him scream again in a choked voice full of pain.

Then, Ling Tian did the same thing to Ze Yu, hitting him in the abdomen and making him lose the power of his inner energy.

Ze Yu will never be able to cultivate again.

Splat!

Ze Yu's body fell heavily to the ground, still writhing slightly in pain, trying not to move his body so as not to feel any more pain.

STEP!

Ling Tian did not hesitate and crushed Ze Yu's lower body as well, making his virility disappear completely. The blood covered Ze Yu's lower garments.

Ling Tian did not let Ze Yu or Ming Zeng faint, so he kept them conscious all this time.

"Well..." Ling Tian turned to look at the pair of men left. With his aura, Ling Tian gathered the bodies of Ming Xian and Ze Rum, as well as the bodies of Ming Zeng and Ze Yu.

Both Ming Xian and Ze Rum knew that they had lost, so they had no way out and surrendered. However, their eyes were completely filled with hatred when they looked at Ling Tian.

Ling Tian did not flinch from the looks and stood in front of them with a slight smile.

He had already taken care of the guys who were harassing his two women, so he was a bit relieved to vent some of his anger and rage, but that did not mean he had forgotten everything and would spare the lives of these guys.

Ling Tian looked around and realized that there were still some small groups that were looking at him in horror.

Ling Tian did not bother with them and sent his sword toward them, annihilating them instantly without any resistance. After several seconds, only the pairs of parents and sons from both families remained.

"By the way... where is that old man in the Legend rank? I think his name is Wan or Wean..." Ling Tian asked about the man who had previously escaped the first time the Tang family's residence was attacked: "And also, where is the other idiot who is the ancestor of the Ze family?"

Ling Tian was asking about the man in the Seventh Stage of Chi Gathering of the Ze family. Even though he had killed several guys in the Seventh Stage of Chi Gathering, it was because they had ingested some elixir and had barely entered the Seventh Stage or the Emperor rank as it is known in this world. It was obvious that their inner energies were very disturbed, as they had not stabilized their strength and went straight into battle.

Ling Tian remembered that he did not kill either of these two, so he was not going to let them escape, especially the old man of the Ming family. If he hadn't let him escape earlier, these events wouldn't have happened when he left the city.

Ming Xian and Ze Rum did not speak, still with their hateful looks at Ling Tian.

"Forget it, I'll look for them myself." Ling Tian expanded the scope of his spiritual sense by trying to encompass the whole city.

Instantly, he found Ze Beim who, strangely enough, was heading towards the place where they were. Next, he found Ming Waen near the Ming family's domain, who surprisingly had a slight peculiarity in his aura, surprising Ling Tian by wondering what he had done.

"Looks like I won't have to go after them." Ling Tian spoke, turning to look at the two men in front of him with an indifferent smile.

"If you're going to kill us, do it already! You won! So kill us now!" Ze Rum shouted with hatred as he ground his teeth.

They had lost, there was nothing left. Both the Ze family and the Ming family had been completely wiped out. Now only they and their sons remained.

Ling Tian looked at him like a fool: "Kill you? After all you had planned to do? Haha. You'll go on living, rotting away for the rest of your lives."

Ling Tian sent an energy blade towards them, depriving them of their internal energy. They, too, could never gather internal energy again.

"Son! Grandson!" An angry voice was heard, indicating that the expected person had arrived.

Ze Beim arrived and shouted with fury as he watched his son and, above all, his grandson in such a horrible state that he could not be differentiated from a dead man.

"You really are a monster! A bloody demon! You'll rot in hell once you die!" Ze Beim barked fiercely at Ling Tian, only to receive a frightening feeling, as if several cold looks were upon him but he did not care: "But it is too late! Even if you kill me, you will suffer! Hahaha!"

Ze Beim laughed like a madman when he was blown away by a strong wind towards Ling Tian.

Ling Tian smiled weakly as he said: "But this demon will still kill you in the end anyway."

Slash!

Without waiting for his answer, Ling Tian sent an invisible blade cutting Ze Beim's arm and the other went into his abdomen, destroying his Dantian.

"ARGH!" Ze Beim complained but tried to contain his screams. Huge jets of blood flowed from his shoulder.

"Are you coming out or do you want me to get you out?" Ling Tian turned his head towards small houses all destroyed, causing the others to frown.

"Your power is truly worthy of being the Divine rank." Ming Waen came out of hiding. He had arrived earlier and hid, while witnessing what was happening to Ze Beim: "However, you will die today."

Ling Tian smiled faintly at the confidence exuded by Ming Waen. He wanted to see what was happening to his aura and what he planned to do.

"It seems all the family scum are gathered here." Ling Tian spoke as he returned to watch the guys who were still suffering from the pain on the ground.

Ming Zeng seemed to have fainted, but Ling Tian knew he was awake, listening to what they were saying.

Ze Yu looked at him with hatred as he continued to writhe on the ground, as well as Ming Xian, Ze Rum and Ze Beim.

Glurp

It was clearly heard when someone was ingesting a liquid.

Everyone looked at Ming Waen who just took an elixir.

"Are you ready to die by my hand?" Ming Waen spoke arrogantly while watching Ling Tian as if he were a dead man.

"Do you think you can really kill me? You're just an ant in my eyes." Ling Tian spoke mockingly while talking to Ming Waen with contempt: "Whatever you plan to do, do it at once..."

Ling Tian was going to let Ming Waen make the first move?

Ming Waen frowned slightly when he heard this while a strange feeling came up inside him, however, he soon dismissed that bad feeling as he concentrated on what he was planning to do.

"DIE!"

Boom

Fwoosh

A slight explosion of power came out of Ming Waen when a dark and heavy atmosphere spread throughout the place, suffocating everyone present, directing it especially towards Ling Tian.

71