Chapter 163 – The Asura of the Abyss (1)
3.6k 1 75
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"What is this?!"

"Why do I feel like I'm in hell itself?!"

"Am I the only one who heard people screaming in creepy pain?!"

The group where Yun Mengxin and the others were were shocked by this event.

Fear covered them when the aura that exploded from Ming Waen's body covered the place.

A dark and gloomy fog spread where everyone was, making it seem as if the sunlight had died down a bit, letting the cold and darkness get their hands on it and start to rule the place.

Each of those present felt as if they were facing death, waiting for the step to be taken.

Cries of pain, agony, and suffering could be heard all around, conveying a more sinister and terrifying feeling along with a sense of being in front of death.

"This is hell!"

"It's the day of the end!"

Long Cheng and the other men were screaming in fear as they felt the sinister and terrifying sensation they were experiencing at the time.

"What about Brother Tian?!"

Mu Shen shouted as he observed that all that dark fog was concentrated mainly where Ling Tian was.

Everyone could not help but look around worried about what might have happened to him.

No one could see the figure of Ling Tian. A thick black fog swirled around him. No one knew if he was okay or even if he was alive.

Yun Mengxin was angry and about to act to kill Ming Waen when she felt her connection to Ling Tian. She could feel that Ling Tian was fine and nothing had happened to him, so she relaxed a little.

"Ha-ha-ha!" Ming Waen laughed like a maniac. Because his eyes were full of blood and along with the black aura coming out of his body made him look like the devil himself: "Your soul and spirit will be consumed by the countless souls in hell! No one will be able to survive this divine technique!"

Ming Waen was still laughing madly at having won and killed Ling Tian.

"Father... where did you get this...?" Ming Xian asked in fear and amazement when he saw what his father had done to Ling Tian.

Although Ming Xian was also suffering from the frightening feeling of the technique because he was close, Ming Xian still felt the satisfaction and freedom returning to him.

Even Ming Zeng opened his eyes after experiencing what was happening, and added to what he saw where Ling Tian was standing before, he felt joy in knowing that such a monster could be annihilated.

If they could kill Ling Tian it would all be worth it!

Even if they had been completely destroyed!

Ming Waen stopped laughing like a madman and calmed down a bit when he turned to see his son and grandson. Immediately, Ming Waen turned to see where Long Chen and the others were, sending a look of mockery and contempt to them.

"Over 300 years ago, the Ming family had found a true God. This God, gave us some techniques including how we could control the demon beasts in exchange for caring for him until he recovered from his injuries at that time." Ming Waen spoke proudly while looking arrogantly at Long Cheng and the others: "We witnessed how that God wiped out hundred of demonic beasts with just a slight wave of his hand. We even saw him fly away without using the legendary flying sword and split the sea in two before our eyes!"

A true God?

Someone who can fly without using the legendary flying sword?

Someone who could split the ocean in two?

Those who were left could not help but be surprised by such a fact

It should be noted that, although the God rank was very powerful and impossible to achieve since many years ago, they would still be human in the end.

But a God...

The fact that Ming Waen said they had found a true God amazed them. No one would lie when one witnessed the true power of the Gods.

A True God could fly through the sky with his own power.

Even though they had seen Ling Tian fly, they knew it was because of the legendary flying sword!

This was very different from flying by oneself without any outside help!

"Father... Is that true? Why didn't I know?" Ming Xian asked incredulously after hearing what his father said.

"Son, it had been decided to pass on from generation to generation when the ancestor died, so I hadn't told you before." Ming Waen responded to what Ming Xian said: "This became a secret and the very important trump card for the Ming family!"

Ming Xian was stupefied not to know that there was such a great secret behind the Ming family. Now he understood why his father could still look serene even though someone in the Divine rank had appeared.

"Hahaha! This technique is called 'Souls of Hell'! It was one of the techniques that God taught us!" Ming Xian cried out as the power of his aura rose and his eyes turned a darker red: "Now suffer while your soul is tortured by hell itself and your body is torn apart by the wind of death!"

Ming Waen's aura became a little blacker when he screamed and black winds began to swirl around where Ling Tian was before.

Ming Xian and the others moved as far away from Ling Tian as they could, even dragging themselves with all the strength of their legs because they had no arms. The wind was also beginning to tear at their skins, as it did not exclude them from it.

"That God told us that if we wanted to use this technique, we would have to kill at least 100 people!" Ming Waen spoke with a sinister expression as he raised his arms for the world to worship him: "So far I have killed almost 200 people in the entire Star City in order to cultivate this technique! Not even the amazing Divine rank can be saved!"

The Lord of the City and the others were terrified to hear all this from Ming Waen.

Killing an average of 200 people?

Who could kill that many people?!

He's practically the Devil himself!

"Will big brother be okay?"

The anxious, worried voice of Mu Shuiruo was clearly heard. She could not help but hug Lan Yin a little harder to seek consolation.

The other women could not help but worry as they continued to search for traces of Ling Tian in all that dark, terrifying swirl.

"He'll be fine."

Yun Mengxin's quiet voice somehow brought some comfort to everyone in the place. However, they were still a little worried.

Sigh

"You are right... this Soul Technique would certainly kill even those who could achieve the Divine rank."

A clear, loud, calm voice was heard amidst the swirl of dark winds that consumed the place where Ling Tian should be.

WHAT!

Ming Waen was stunned when he heard Ling Tian's voice.

This was impossible!

'That God told us that even the Divine rank could be killed easily!' Ming Waen cried out inside when he couldn't believe that Ling Tian didn't die.

Mu Shuiruo was relieved when she heard Ling Tian's voice. The others could not help but sigh when they learned that Ling Tian was still alive.

But how could he survive those horrible wind attacks that pierced like a knife?

They all wondered when they clearly saw what happened to Ming Xian, Ming Zeng, Ze Rum, Ze Beim and Ze Yu because of how close they were to Ling Tian. Their skin was all starting to bleed as long as they stayed close to Ling Tian. Even they still felt that the wind made slight cuts in each of their skin as if they were trying to cut them with various knives.

"However..." Ling Tian's voice was once again clearly heard: "This is just a child's game. Now I will make you feel what hell really is, what the abyss is..."

At that moment when everyone was wondering what was really going on with what Ling Tian was saying, a much more chilling feeling that even made everyone's bones shake began to spread throughout the place.

75