Chapter 164 – The Asura of the Abyss (2)
3.6k 1 67
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Pain

Suffering

Strong Killing Intent

Agony

Crying

Shouting

All this could be felt the moment Ling Tian stopped speaking and his aura exploded.

Bright red eyes could be seen clearly in the swirl of dark winds that swirled around Ling Tian.

"WHAT'S GOING ON?!"

"WHAT IS ALL THIS?!"

"I FEEL LIKE I'M BURNING INSIDE!"

"THIS FEELING IS VERY HORRIBLE!"

The cries of agony began to be heard as the swirls around Ling Tian began to stop.

Even though they were suffering and feeling the chills coming to each of their bones, everyone could see Ling Tian's figure.

Ling Tian's body did not seem to have any injuries, even his clothes were completely intact.

"200 souls of the dead is really a big number for you, but..." Ling Tian looked mockingly at Ming Waen, who had his eyes wide open in shock at the fact that he hadn't died: "To me it's an insignificant amount that doesn't even count."

Ling Tian's aura became a very dark colour, very somber and very frightening.

BOOM

The aura exploded with a heavy, suffocating sensation, preventing everyone from breathing properly.

Ming Waen felt that he could not breathe and tried to bring his hands heavily towards his neck, trying to tear off his skin to be able to breathe. The others were no exception either.

Ling Tian frowned and waved his hand slightly, reducing the range so that Yun Mengxin and the others would not be affected. He was thinking about what Ming Waen said and forgot that he released some of his killing intent by using the sea of blood in his sea of knowledge about the entire place without adjusting his range.

Inhale

Long Cheng and the others were able to breathe properly after they saw Ling Tian wave his hand. However, the fear became more deeply rooted in them.

This time, even the sunlight was completely extinguished, leaving the place to turn completely dark, as if night had suddenly come. However, everyone knew that this was not the night but something more terrifying. It was like the very abyss of the depths that swallowed the light and extended its claws to take away everyone's souls.

If the abyss was so terrifying, then Ling Tian was even more terrifying!

Combined with the dark and bloody fog that surrounded and outlined the Ling Tian's form, as well as those bright but at the same time dark red eyes, he looked like the Asura of the Abyss itself!

This sinister and diabolical feeling could never be forgotten in a lifetime.

Although he did not use his entire sea of knowledge, Ling Tian could form this terrifying and sinister type of aura.

Ling Tian's sea of knowledge had a small part that was a dark blood color, like a sea of blood. This was formed from killing thousands of Immortals when he was persecuted in the Immortal World and they wanted to kill him all the time.

His sea of knowledge is sealed just like his cultivation and although, it has several layers of restrictions, he can still use and extract some of his spiritual energy to perform soul attacks.

Ling Tian frowned when he thought of all that Ming Waen said.

'From what he says, that so-called God should at least be on the stage of the Golden Core...' Ling Tian thought as he remembered what he had heard from Ming Waen. He hadn't spoken when the technique was thrown at him and waited for Ming Waen to finish bragging about what he knew: 'This is a technique that is used for soul attacks. However, because he is not a cultivator and much less has formed his own sea of knowledge, he can barely affect people because of the Death Chi he absorbs after killing people.'

Was there another cultivator on this little lower plane?

Ling Tian had planned to search the entire Star City in detail to see if he found anything out of the ordinary using his spiritual sense after he was done with this. He would not be comfortable if there was another cultivator who could endanger his women and family when he left the city to seek a teleportation formation.

"What kind of a malevolent aura is this?"

"Who is really L-Lord L-Ling?"

"If this kind of feeling was formed by killing people, then how many people did he have to kill before he easily overtook Ming Waen?"

The patriarchs began to ask themselves incredulously when they saw Ling Tian, who at this moment was watching the agony and suffering of those who were a few meters in front of him.

"Haaah!"

"P-please save us!"

"K-kill us!"

"End this agony!"

Ming Waen, Ming Xian, Ming Zeng, Ze Beim, Ze Rum and Ze Yu, groaned in pain as they felt the chilling aura that penetrated their bodies and even chilled and shook every bone in their bodies, preventing them from having any relief from the agony and suffering they were experiencing.

Ling Tian only looked weakly at these guys who were complaining of pain and suffering the agony when their souls were being tortured by hell itself. He would not let them die, he was only making them suffer in the most cruel way he could do at this time as he did not have all his power.

At this point, Ling Tian realized that Ming Waen tried to move his hand little by little while taking out an object.

"If I'm not mistaken, that is..." Ling Tian muttered when he noticed that Ming Waen broke a small piece of jade into the shape of a small tablet.

Ling Tian smiled when he saw that the piece of jade stopped glowing and became opaque.

Swoosh

The dark, sinister wind dissipated into the air, letting the light return to illuminate the center of the Star City.

Sigh

"Is this... over?"

"That seems..."

The Lord of the City and the others wondered when unbelief would still fill their minds.

It was as if nothing had happened!

That dark, terrifying fog that existed a few seconds ago vanished instantly!

Was it just an illusion or was it real?

But the immobile bodies of Ming Waen and the others are still there.

At this point, Ling Tian looked weakly at where they were all, looking at the worried, stunned, amazed, fearful, and even incredulous expressions of each of them.

Each of them could see that in Ling Tian's eyes there was only an indifference and lack of any other kind of emotions, as if everything he had done had not affected him.

He had killed hundreds of martial artists and still expelled that terrifying aura!

However, they could see that Ling Tian did not even show the slightest regret for having taken so many human lives with his own hands.

Long Cheng and the other patriarchs could not help but give birth to the thought of whether Ling Tian would let them live after having witnessed such an event, as he kept looking at them with that indifferent gaze.

Ling Tian frowned and turned to face one direction. Immediately, he smiled weakly.

"WHO DARES TO DISTURB THIS GOD?!"

A terribly overwhelming pressure, completely on another level, spread throughout the city, preventing one from continuing to stand and fall to their knees as they tried to breathe heavily.

67