Chapter 165 – A True God?
3.6k 4 76
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Painful groans

Yun Mengxin, Mu Shuiruo, Tang Wanying, Zhang Xinya, Long Yuyin, Mu Shen, Tang Jingtian, Tang Zhi, Tang Nan, Tang Wei, Tang Nu, Long Cheng, Long Hong, Yun Dong, Yun Song, Zhang Chao and Zhang Leng, felt a horrible pressure that began to crush their bodies horribly, trying to compress their internal organs and make them fall to the ground.

Ling Tian narrowed his eyes and quickly raised his hand and pointed it to where they all were, raising a barrier to enclose them in a circle of protection so that they would not be affected by the pressure.

Gasp

Everyone in the group was able to breathe comfortably once that horrible pressure was gone from them. They realized that it was Ling Tian who did something to protect them, as he had his hand pointed at them. A thin, almost imperceptible barrier of energy was all around them.

Instead, Ming Zeng, Ming Xian, Ming Waen, Ze Yu, Ze Rum and Ze Beim, were being crushed much more as time went by, making them spit blood from their mouths.

Fwoosh

A figure appeared in the air, a few meters above the ground.

"Look!"

Someone shouted and everyone in the group watched the person flying in the air.

Ling Tian had already noticed this man long before, so now he was seeing him too.

He was a middle-aged man, going into his old age. The skin on his body seemed to be a very pale color. Even the clothes seemed to match the style of the tunics Ling Tian was wearing, so everyone could not understand what was going on.

However, they soon realized something.

That man was flying without using the legendary flying sword!

"Huh?" The middle-aged man frowned when he saw the group that was safe when he had released his aura, and he immediately murmured: "They are barely on the Chi Gathering stage, but can they still resist my pressure?"

The middle-aged man soon realized there was an energy barrier protecting them, so he thought maybe it was a defense device.

"Hooo. What a fine feast of beautiful fairies there are." The man spoke in surprise when he noticed the presence of Yun Mengxin, Mu Shuiruo, Tang Wanying, Zhang Xinya and Long Yuyin in the group.

However, the man's temper soon returned to the previous one with a trace of rage and anger and he shouted at them in an annoying tone: "Where are the brats of the Ming family? How dare they wake me up from my recovery!"

" L-Lord G-God, w-we are your servants..." a sharp, weak voice was heard, attracting the middle-aged man's gaze.

The middle-aged man moved his eyes and noticed Ming Waen who had spoken.

Observing the state of those around Ming Waen, the middle-aged man withdrew his aura from them and asked in annoyance, "Where is that brat Pengh?"

Ming Waen wasted no more time and said hastily: "Th-This servant is a descendant of Ming Pengh! Ming Pengh is my great-grandfather!"

"Tch." The middle-aged man nodded weakly as he asked with some annoyance: "And may I ask why you have disturbed me? I strictly told that idiot Pengh that unless the place where I stay is attacked, no one can bother me! I shouldn't have given you that piece of jade with my spiritual mark on it!"

The middle-aged man roared fiercely in anger as he watched in rage at Ming Waen. When he woke up because of the jade that Ming Waen broke, he saw that his place was in perfect condition, so he got angry and decided to go out and see what was happening. He didn't mind killing that Ming family if they didn't give him a good reason.

"N-no, that's not it, Lord!" Ming Waen responded with fear as he pointed to Ling Tian: "Th-that's a demon that has reached the Divine rank and plans to eliminate the Ming family and all their residences! Therefore, we tried to resist so that no one would bother you, Lord! He even said he didn't fear any God!"

Ming Waen tried to blame Ling Tian by trying to change things in his favor. He remembered very well the words that warned him deeply: 'If there is no valid reason to give this God, he himself told us that the Ming family will be completely destroyed for having awakened him...' Therefore, Ming Waen excused himself perfectly by blaming Ling Tian.

This made the group where Yun Mengxin and the others were angry. Soon, they couldn't help but look at Ling Tian with concern.

This was a true God!

Yun Mengxin was more worried about Ling Tian. She couldn't see the depth of that man with her spiritual sense!

That meant that...

That middle-aged man was beyond the stage of the Foundation Establishment!

The middle-aged man frowned when he turned to see Ling Tian. Strangely, he would not have noticed if he had not been told, so he thought he had lost face when he turned to look at Ling Tian.

Huh?

"A little brat on the stage of the Foundation Establishment. No wonder he gave these idiots trouble." The middle-aged man muttered when he realized Ling Tian's level of cultivation: "That child must have found some natural treasure which could have increased his strength to the Foundation Establishment stage..."

The middle-aged man was very sure that no one could enter the stage of the Foundation Establishment in this small world, so he must have surely found some treasure or natural source to increase his cultivation. When he thought that the young man might have found a natural treasure, the middle-aged man was excited to think that Ling Tian might have something else in whatever he found, even something to heal his wounds!

"Hey kid! How dare you bother this God? Don't you know I can kill you with one wave of my hand?!" The middle-aged man asked with annoyance as he threw his aura to pressure Ling Tian: "Tell me what you found to increase your strength! Maybe I'll let you live after wasting an arm of yours!"

Everyone turned to Ling Tian worried about what was about to happen.

All this time, Ling Tian hadn't said a word as he watched the guy in the air.

"Hmph!" Ling Tian sneered at the middle-aged man as he spoke with contempt: "You are just a mere stage of the Nascent Soul, and you dare to call yourself a God before me? How pathetic..."

Fwoosh

In the presence of everyone, Ling Tian began to rise into the air without using his sword to fly, rising almost to the same level as the middle-aged man, leaving him stunned.

Ling Tian positioned himself noticeably a little higher than the middle-aged man, watching him from above with disdain, like a King looking down weakly on his subjects.

76