Chapter 166 – Let’s See If You Have The Ability
3.6k 1 70
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"You...!" The middle-aged man was surprised to see Ling Tian fly.

He was a stage of the Foundation Establishment!

One could only start flying without using a sword starting from the Golden Core stage!

The middle-aged man raised his guard against Ling Tian once he understood this. Hearing what the young man in front of him had told him about being on the stage of the Nascent Soul, the middle-aged man knew that this young man was also a cultivator and saw through him.

Quickly, the middle-aged man directed his spiritual sense again to check the level of cultivation of Ling Tian, thinking that perhaps he made a mistake in scanning the strength of the young man.

A drop of sweat appeared on his temple when the middle-aged man became frightened and thought that the young man might be stronger than he was when he noticed the mockery and contempt in his words and behavior towards him.

" L-Lord Ling can also fly by himself?" Zhang Chao stammered in disbelief when he noticed that Ling Tian was flying without using the legendary flying sword: "So he is also a God...?"

No one responded to Zhang Chao's comment, as everyone was stunned by the situation as well.

Two people were flying through the air as if nothing had happened!

Ling Tian was watching this middle-aged man. Although he could not exactly see his depth, he was still completely sure that he was in the Early Stage of the Nascent Soul.

'This guy must have been beyond the stage of the Nascent Soul, but looking at his pale skin and that unstable aura, I'm sure he must have been hurt...' Ling Tian thought when he observed this middle-aged man: 'At least he is on the stage of the Nascent Soul...'

If it were someone in the Condensation of the Body scenario, Ling Tian would have to be very careful, as they would be more powerful than he and he is barely in the Foundation Establishment scenario. The limits of his cultivation were deeply rooted in him, making him powerless when facing opponents with various realms above his own.

'Mengxin, try to make a wall of ice around all of you, but don't exceed yourself...' Ling Tian sent a hidden transmission to Yun Mengxin through spiritual sense: 'This man is on the stage of the Nascent Soul.'

If they were to fight, Ling Tian could not protect the group while defending himself from the middle-aged man.

Yun Mengxin nodded and mobilized her Chi, starting to create ice out of thin air.

Fwoosh

Walls of ice began to form again, protecting those around Yun Mengxin.

"What is it, sister?" Zhang Xinya asked in dismay at Yun Mengxin's movement.

"Be prepared for anything." Yun Mengxin answered while taking a spiritual pill to replenish her worn-out power. This middle-aged man was on the stage of the Nascent Soul, so she could not fight alongside Ling Tian, so the only way to help him would be to stay out of his way and try to protect others.

They all nodded unconsciously as they looked back at Ling Tian and the middle-aged man.

The middle-aged man sighed inwardly when he was completely sure that Ling Tian was on the stage of the Foundation Establishment. However, what was strange to him was that every time he scanned the Ling Tian level, he could clearly see that he was a stage of the Foundation Establishment, but at the same time, he vaguely had the feeling that he was sinking into a deep sea when he used his spiritual sense in Ling Tian, as if he could not measure his cultivation level correctly. The middle-aged man discarded that feeling and thought it was due to his wounds and the poor condition of his body.

The middle-aged man paid no attention to the ice created by Yun Mengxin. His gaze was always fixed on Ling Tian.

"This is Master Qu, Qu Peing, an Elder of the '100 Revolution' Sect. Could the fellow cultivator please report his name and background?" Yet, Qu Peing still had a guard against Ling Tian. He did not know if there was another cultivator who was ultimately stronger than him, or if Ling Tian had a stronger backing than his own.

If Ling Tian was alone, Qu Peing would eliminate him and take his stuff. Qu Peing noticed Ling Tian's space ring, so Qu Peing hoped to find some wonderful medicine in it to heal his wounds.

Master Qu Peing?

Fellow Cultivator?

Elder of the '100 Revolutions' Sect?

Everyone began to wonder what they meant about the 'Sect' and the 'Cultivator' mentioned by Qu Peing.

Ling Tian did not answer while he was still watching Qu Peing with indifference.

"How did you get here? Did you use some teleportation formation?" Ling Tian asked after several seconds. He needed to know if there was any formation or teleportation matrix that could get him out of this little world.

Qu Peing frowned when he saw that the young man in front of him did not mention his name and background.

"I was fighting other guys and space was torn apart, sending us to this lower plane." Nevertheless, Qu Peing still responded. He decided to kill Ling Tian once he was sure there would be no other cultivator, so he didn't mind saying a few things. The others who fell with him could not withstand the force of the void and he was the only one who survived, so he just needed to heal.

Ling Tian twisted his lip in frustration when he heard this.

Then this man fell into this lower plane because space tore and he entered the void, sending him into this little world!

Exactly what happened to him!

He was sucked into the void and fell into this lower plane!

But this was different in his situation, since he was facing the same Heavenly Dao because he refused to die...

Qu Peing was observing his surroundings through his spiritual sense, looking for any other cultivator. When Qu Peing realized that the only strong ones were him and the young man in front of him, he sighed with relief inside. The others on the Chi Gathering stage were not worthy of his attention.

As long as there was no other cultivator above the Nascent Soul, he would be relieved.

'It seems that this young man also fell into this little world...' Qu Peing thought when he analyzed the question Ling Tian asked him. Knowing this, he was happy and could be sure that this young man was alone. Then it would be no problem if he killed him!

"Child, let this Master see your ring. If there is anything good, I will only waste one arm of yours, but if you resist..." Qu Peing smiled wickedly as he locked up Ling Tian with his own aura. He planned to kill Ling Tian quietly.

Ling Tian continued with his indifferent expression, undeterred by the powerful aura that was imprisoning his body.

How many times did he not feel this kind of pressure and terror when he was in the Immortal World, fleeing from those powerful Immortals who had realms higher than him?

Despite that, Ling Tian never gave up and came out of those situations as best he could, even crawling from the abyss with over 90% of his body injured, almost to the point of death.

Although inside he was alert, he still had the confidence to fight this middle-aged man.

Ling Tian still felt a heavy pressure from Qu Peing's aura, so it was still normal, as that man was almost two realms stronger than the current him.

"Let's see if you have the ability..." Ling Tian spoke arrogantly as he watched Qu Peing arrive in front of him in less than a second.

Everyone witnessed Qu Peing 'teleporting' instantly in front of Ling Tian.

The middle-aged man moved his arms, waving a sword that had appeared out of nowhere towards Ling Tian's neck.

70