Chapter 170 – The Little Female Disciple of God
3.9k 2 79
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

BOOM

Qu Peing's body was completely destroyed, spreading blood and pieces of flesh and bones into the air.

Swoosh

Ling Tian raised his hand quickly and retrieved the space ring and Qu Peing's sword. He would later check what was inside the space ring.

Gasps

Ling Tian gasped heavily as he tried to steady his breath. Even though victory was 'easy' it was still somewhat difficult for him.

His cultivation and strength was clearly more of a realm of difference, but because his cultivation essence is still immortal essence, he can face opponents with realms higher than himself.

Ling Tian descended quickly and took a medicine pill, trying to heal the wounds in his body. Even though he had no fatal wounds, he still had some wounds that were a little deep.

At this time, Ling Tian's body was covered by some layers of blood and, added to the torn tunics, he was no different from martial artists fighting a fierce demon beast.

Ling Tian sat down to refine the medicine pill to heal his wounds.

This time, the World Tree in his heart did not give him its vitality to help Ling Tian recover quickly.

Ling Tian understood that the World Tree itself had its conscience and intelligence, so he did not bother and began to heal his wounds himself.

"I-is it over?" Tang Wei asked in astonishment when he now saw Ling Tian sitting several meters in front of them.

"Mm, that seems..." Yun Dong spoke unconsciously, while the shock was evident on his face.

All those who had just witnessed this shocking event could not think clearly, feeling that this was only a dream and that they would soon wake up.

"We must go and help him, it seems that his wounds are not superficial. We should give him an elixir to heal his body." Tang Zhi spoke with concern when she noticed Ling Tian's pitiful state, so she turned to Tang Wei and said, "Husband, go help him and give him an elixir to help him recover."

Tang Wei came out of his trance and slowly nodded, leaving Tang Jingtian gently on the ground to go and support Ling Tian.

"Let him be, we must not disturb him."

When Tang Wei was about to go, Yun Mengxin's cold voice stopped his steps.

Tang Wei was stunned and turned to Yun Mengxin, who was watching Ling Tian.

"But little Mengxin, he is very hurt..." Tang Zhi told Yun Mengxin that she was clearly very worried about Ling Tian.

Everyone could clearly see that Ling Tian was very hurt, and that it would take at least a few weeks for his wounds to heal and fully recover.

"Mn." Yun Mengxin shook her head and responded with a calm voice to Tang Zhi: "Aunt Zhi, he will be fine, but he should not be disturbed now... he is healing his wounds himself right now, so it is imperative that we do not distract him."

Yun Mengxin knew that Ling Tian would be fine, so she tried to explain in a few words to Tang Zhi and the others. She knew that Ling Tian took a medicine pill and now he was healing his wounds that he received in battle. It wouldn't take him long to recover.

Although everyone was stunned by Yun Mengxin's response, no one moved to go look for Ling Tian.

"Is she Yinyin?" Yun Mengxin turned to Mu Shuiruo and asked her gently while seeing Lan Yin in her arms, who had not woken up in all that time.

"Mmn." Mu Shuiruo nodded and hugged Lan Yin lovingly.

Mu Shuiruo would not forget that Lan Yin tried to protect her when Ze Long wanted to catch her, standing in front of her.

Mu Shuiruo would make sure to care for and protect Lan Yin like a true big sister.

"It's amazing that she didn't wake up after all the noise and shock waves of the battle." Mu Shen spoke up when he saw that Lan Yin was still sleeping so peacefully in the hands of his sister.

"Yinyin will be okay? She hasn't woken up so far..." Tang Zhi asked when she realized that all this time, Lan Yin had not woken up at all.

"Mmn, big brother made Lan Yin fall asleep, so she should be fine." Mu Shuiruo responded to Tang Zhi's concern.

Lan Yin's breathing was soft and constant, so Mu Shuiruo was sure Lan Yin was fine and was only "sleeping".

"Little Shuiruo, I understand that young Master Ling is Yinyin's Master, do you know what he teaches Yinyin?" Tang Zhi asked when she remembered the Master-Disciple relationship when she saw Lan Yin.

Tang Zhi and Tang Wanying were very curious about what Ling Tian was teaching Lan Yin. They were now more interested in what they had seen from Lan Yin so far, such as her amazing power of inner strength in the Great Heaven rank, and even that sword that suddenly appeared in her hands when they were being attacked by the group of demonic beasts that appeared in the Tang family residence.

Could Ling Tian be teaching her to be strong like him?

That question was pulsating in their minds, urging them to know the truth behind it all.

"Is this little girl a disciple of Lord Ling?" Tang Wei was amazed to hear Tang Zhi say about Ling Tian's relationship with Lan Yin.

This little girl was a disciple of such an amazing God?!

Tang Wei believed completely that Ling Tian was a God. He was not the only one. Everyone else thought the same.

This shocking event that happened in front of their eyes was real.

Looking at the destroyed buildings and the devastation around, there is no doubt that this could only be due to the power of the Gods.

Now everyone believed that Ling Tian was a God.

Although clearly everyone had heard the cry that the middle-aged man said before he died, no one knew what he meant by Ling Tian being an "Immortal".

Could it be those Immortals mentioned in the Legends and Fantasy Tales?

"I don't know." Mu Shuiruo denied with her head while thinking about Ling Tian's relationship with Lan Yin: "The big brother has never told us what he is teaching Yinyin. And we haven't asked him either."

Mu Shuiruo didn't know until now what Ling Tian was teaching Lan Yin. Even to this day she knew that Ling Tian was surprisingly strong and could fly when he had previously rescued her from the demon beast that was about to harm her.

"We only see that Brother Tian teaches Yinyin to sit the way he is now, and then trains Yinyin to know how to fight, nothing else." Mu Shen said what they'd seen so far, so he didn't know much, either.

"Right, he said he was teaching Yinyin to be strong like him." Tang Jingtian supplemented Mu Shen's comment.

Everyone was shocked.

Ling Tian was teaching a little girl to be strong like him?

This was like a dream.

"You smelly brat, how dare you hide from your father that you knew Lord Ling." Tang Wei soon remembered his son's relationship with Ling Tian, so he looked at Tang Jingtian threateningly.

Tang Jingtian smiled bitterly at the sight of his father's gaze. Though he knew his father was not angry, his father still liked to tease and scold him like a little boy.

"You seem to be in trouble, Brother Jingtian... hehe."

A quiet, slightly teasing voice was heard near them, surprising everyone instantly as they turned around.

79